Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (45493 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by BRATISLAVA: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Magnoliaa:

embarassed Ohhh. I totally missed that one. I don't get the joke. But asking you to explain the pun ruins it...so I guess I'll just move on from that.

LMAO. We simply said what we have noticed. Maybe if you changed...

Oh, you do bring it to the fore once in a while, trust me.

shocked
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
shocked

Yeah? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Osobi32(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Though this was d way we were crazy for Buhari in 2014, but OBIdent still better than Atiku n Tinubu, I wish APC feeds Osinbajo n PDP feeds Wike,it could HV being a tough election
Point of correction, not everyone was crazy about bubu ok. I never liked the man and I still see no reason why I should like failure
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Basher8583: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi

Just one, I'm waiting

The day you move the campaign to Anambra this coming Monday and show off then I will take you serious
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Kingspin(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
blackpanda:

Bwahahahaha u guys are really pathetic aswear!
Which education transformation Does anambra has any of the best primary, secondary or tertiary educational institutions in Nigeria Let alone Africa smh. You keep making excuses for mediocrity and lies lol
President is not a joke.
Let's your candidate speak up
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by GoodHardDickk: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Basher8583:

The day you move the campaign to Anambra this coming Monday and show off then I will take you serious

Sniper is currently on promo bro. Buy one and get 3 Free!!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking. God bless you
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Basher8583: 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
GoodHardDickk:

Sniper is currently on promo bro. Buy one and get 3 Free!!! Make sure you shake it very well before drinking. God bless you

Nah. Dont need such.. Ive never supported a loosing candidate.
Even you too know Peter Obi cant win. You have decided to implement the same Biafra and Endsars noise you all used and failed at.

Na you go need your advice las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.