Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (45500 Views)

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by godofuck231: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
The brains in bmnigeria are relocating from Nigeria because the Dullards are showing off likr supers stars
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Is04970: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Gentino:
Peter Obi is a face of humanity and humility.
How old are you?

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by asumo12: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2022
Milliexchange:
It’s very loud and clear! Even the blind could see.
They call us social media party forgetting only fools underestimates the power of social media in this century!
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for freedom from oppressors!
Nigeria will be great again!

Kindly patronize me, a trial will convince you

I won buy zelle
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by WithFact: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Vote Peter Obi except u hate Igbos

Try this man. He is better than Tinubu d greedy power drunk old man and Atiku the thief coming to subdue u and loot more

I beg to disagree!!! Peter Obi has no record of both human and physical development. He is only taking advantage of vengeance and relevance of christianity & SE politics voucum or spaces. Jos is always known to be religion chaos
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by newdawn2017(f): 9:31am On Sep 29, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
That's what I'm talking about.

Remove religion remove ethnicity

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi

Just one, I'm waiting
the reason is Atiku & Tinubu knows they will not win, hence the created a decoy which is PO in other not to take chances. Remember po. Ios from them still pdp. He still calls Atiku his godfather, eats & does with them secretly of which several photos ve emerged.. all at different times all went to the north to visit top cabal leaders same ibb, abdulsalami, yaardua family, & others there.. & obj . Same people that failed to deliver. Same ibb that annulled the 1st ever free & fair democratic presidential elections, receiving advice from them. U simply choose to follow the bandwagon, & turn blind.. as vote for po is a vote for Atiku himself, Tinubu, kwankwaso, Waziri, the entire cabal system, including Buhari & yes abacha family & wicked ikpeazu, orji uzor Kalu, yahaya bello, & rochas yes! Make no mistake about it.. only Sowore & the entire AACparty re a team of united oppressed for the people. So jokjes on u. undecided
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Papaalpha79: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2022
All na scam, God help us in this country
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by WithFact: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Is04970:

How old are you?

Politically he may be 3 or 4 month old. After political primary took place in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by WithFact: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Papaalpha79:
All na scam, God help us in this country

Big scam o!
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by heniford2: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2022
I was dia life Nobi small thing oh! I saw the passion the hunger in everyone eyes chia! Nigeria wants the best shocked youths where very serious it was like there life depends on this movement

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2022
You idiots stop making mockery of Nigeria pls. It is getting more annoying and disgusting reading one legged idiot chant obi bloomberg shit my a s s say obi is winning one old failure fool challenged Atiku for a walk, one chimpanzee shouting obishit, one goat say zombiedient thrash, one slowpoke wedded and shout obi, one anuofia gave birth to a boy and named him obishit etc pls you should all f u c k off and rot in hell they did more than these shit for buhari see where it ended our country.

Bleep to hell all of you, obi will never rule Nigeria olumba jazz no dey catch me never so get that fact you morons litering our space with obi thrash.

Go to hell with your obi instead for obi to win the election apc govt should canel the election and buhari should carry on as long as he want then we decide how to trap that pretending bastard called obi and silent him forever.
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Akmahoghany: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2022
utenwuson:
Few month... About 144 days to begin hear ojoro ojoro upandan

O maa to kaa loju won bi carnival. If you know you know!!!
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by jackobi(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2022
AS E DEY PAIN THEM
E GO DEY SWEET US

PETER OBI Our next President

All the way

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2022
The boy will not VOTE.
We know.

BUT HIS PARENTS WILL
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Magnoliaa(f): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
na so dem deh decieve us.
No big deal

For someone who is supposedly neutral, you sure do criticise Obi more than you do others smiley.

I sight you, undecided fence-sitting non-voter. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by cooljude(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
Bar1941:
Someone should tell this commedian that all this childish acts never won anyone an election.

Show us your past achievements so we can use it to envision what you are capable of doing if elected not carrying and laughing with little baby that doesn't know anything about life and tagging that as love or achievement.

You can only cajole your gullible zombidients with this not the informed Nigerians.

Campaign for your candidate with his achievements and allow Nigeria's vote their choice...

Obi will win this election God Willing.... He has the momentum and popular support.
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Phcmayor(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2022
Obi
How many times I call you
Make Nigeria great again

You are our next president
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Fanatical(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2022
The Agbadorian n Emi lokan president will be wetting his pampers/diapers per second per second in his closet . ON OBI-DATTI WILL STAND. NO GOING BACK
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Fanatical(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2022
ON OBI-DATTI WE STAND
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Olusholamcleo: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
EmzyT:
grin grin grin
Hausa have deceived us, Yoruba have deceived us, let's try Igbo's deception bro...[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by goaldynman(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2022
Bar1941:

See how you asked and answered a question yourself,
those people you mentioned alone are achievements on it own, that is what they call human development, without talking about infrastructural development, can your candidate point to just one reasonable person he mentored to greatness?

It's only fools that believes that Godfatherism is a good thing or achievement!!
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2022
Milliexchange:
That’s the rate I buy, not the rate I sell

Oh okay.
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by goaldynman(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
WithFact:

I beg to disagree!!! Peter Obi has no record of both human and physical development. He is only taking advantage of vengeance and relevance of christianity & SE politics voucum or spaces. Jos is always known to be religion chaos

Keep deceiving yourself! If you are yet to see Peter Obi human & physical development littered all over the net, then you are doomed to remain blind forever!

We all know that your paymaster, Tinubu, can not boast of any tangible project during his tenure that is why he keeps criminally ascribing the projects done by Fashola & Ambode to himself!

You will never see Obi or his supporters claiming the Airport built by Obiano just because Obi put Obiano there!

Lastly, it's only Tinubu urchins like you that is still deluding yourselves that Nigerians will vote in 2023 based on ethnicity or religion!!
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Lazenby007(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2022
Anybody with Obi and Labour Party wishes Nigeria well. If you are with APC or PDP, honestly you are as evil as the devil.

1 Like

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by LetmeXlapU: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2022
That coming election go loud... Aje
But I fear that aboki people past
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by LetmeXlapU: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
That coming election go loud... Aje
But I fear that North people past
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by DrAkpamudehe: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
jrusky:
You idiots stop making mockery of Nigeria pls. It is getting more annoying and disgusting reading one legged idiot chant obi bloomberg shit my a s s say obi is winning one old failure fool challenged Atiku for a walk, one chimpanzee shouting obishit, one goat say zombiedient thrash, one slowpoke wedded and shout obi, one anuofia gave birth to a boy and named him obishit etc pls you should all f u c k off and rot in hell they did more than these shit for buhari see where it ended our country.

Bleep to hell all of you, obi will never rule Nigeria olumba jazz no dey catch me never so get that fact you morons litering our space with obi thrash.

Go to hell with your obi instead for obi to win the election apc govt should canel the election and buhari should carry on as long as he want then we decide how to trap that pretending bastard called obi and silent him forever.

God bless you for this comment bro. I hope u r Atikulated?

Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by puzzlegate(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2022
utenwuson:
Few month... About 144 days to begin hear ojoro ojoro upandan
No fear of photo because, ojoro can not work this time.
Re: Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag by Brimstone77: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
na so dem deh decieve us.
No big deal

The pain was successfully delivered.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: When Petrol Went To N145 Under PMB, Nigerians Held Their Peace / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.