Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer (4875 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by luuvbuuh(f): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
[color=#990000][/color]uuuuuh, you guys dont eat the fella now!we are all entittled to our opinions, orientation, perception, experience all make us what we are, this guy has been in a strange place which made him loose regard or respect for women, of course ther are loose women without morals, but oracle99 (oracle?) it doesnt make all women what u say, you sound like a child, using vulgar terms swear words etc, have you heard of the word diplomacy? shocked that with such a shallow way of thinking you were employed anywhere, you know who i pity in all of this? your mother she has been thoroughly cursed, yet u coulnt care less, makes me wonder, where u abandoned as a child?, sad
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by oracle99: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ luvbuu?
your mama
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by luuvbuuh(f): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
so you care for your mom after all, for the sake of attention be careful the things u say, u never know!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chinne1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2007
Well, Oracle99,
Ive read some of your post , they are really awful,
Whats this that women have done to you to deserve this kind of words from you,
Am not here to tell you anything bad but to tell to go learn some manners,

If any one has done anything to you its better you go and sort it out and not here being this wicked to all the female gender.

For your information, there are 100% good women out there, not like those ones you say you pick up for whole sale

and please go and ask God for forgiveness cos I know you aren't yourself.

Even if there are bad ladies out there, its people like you that leads them into what they do.
Whoever you have as a girlfriend now will be happy she has a boyfriend not knowing she is dealing with an ingrate,

Please Dear, for the sake of that Pussy you s^*k, have one bit regards for it .

Thank God you said without it you cant F^*k and yet you are this rude to it,

MAMA will think she owns a baby boy, not knowing she has a CRAZY DUDE.

ITS ALL ABOUT LOVE.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Nella(f): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2007
hey naijacutee---- i would leave him to u--- I think u can handle him!!!

@ oracle99 angry angry angry ( I no want insult u!! u 4 know why i be true Nigerian babe!!)
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Naturalle(f): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
U want to know where the good girls are They are all taken by responsible men too!!! i wonder why u think a good girl will be attracted to the likes of you shocked?? With ur stinking tongue. Decency attracts decency, that is the simple truth, so if u're as twisted as you sound then it's no wonder how u always end up with the lowlife class of chics. Step up your morals and u will get better women, and what goes around comes around so if u have been sleeping with pples's girlfriends, wives and daughters, well back at you baby boy!!!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Bblak(f): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
Naturalle:

You want to know where the good girls are They are all taken by responsible men too!!! i wonder why u think a good girl will be attracted to the likes of you shocked?? With your stinking tongue. Decency attracts decency, that is the simple truth, so if u're as twisted as you sound then it's no wonder how u always end up with the lowlife class of chics. Step up your morals and u will get better women, and what goes around comes around so if u have been sleeping with pples's girlfriends, wives and daughters, well back at you baby boy!!!

Word naturalle!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by dapsycool(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
I don't agree 100% that good guys attract good girls, infact reverse is the case, good girls trip for bad guys, that's why the few good girls left get adultrated by the "bad guys". It's very real that good don't get attention.
From personal experience I suffered the worst heartbreak when i use to the "good humble boy" and I enjoyed my relationship when i never cared much.
Good girls are f**king hard to find, Go read your bible cos it talks about finding a good wife?
Oracle na kolo boy but got some facts, Getting a good girl is like searching for a needle in the middle of the desert, Na Luck!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Naturalle(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2007
Dapsycool, Good girls get good guys, who told u the pple u were doing "i dont care with" were faithful to you? stop kidding yourself, wives/chics of promiscuous guys most of the time have som quiet person in the background who's doing the loving (They just dont blow their trumpet!!) wink, as for the poster, I still feel you deserve the lowlife dirty scum u have had to contend with angry and the only way out of your dilenma is DELIVERANCE,
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by nyabinghi(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2008
Good gurls are scarce but there are still some God fearing ones out there.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Dextiny(f): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2008
Poster, am here
Am 1 of the gud ones u are looking 4
Try me and u will be confused
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by queen01(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2008
[b]hi oracle how are you faring in general and how is life treating you? how is your mum and sisters. thank you for taking so much time and space to express yourself on this thread.
i do not believe you are convinced deep within you that there are no decent ladies in naija. i am a descent lady and i have 6 sisters and they are well brought up and are descent and there are so many more out there not finding it easy meeting their soul mates because of guys like you who grow up too fast wanting to explore what they are not psychologically prepared for that they mess things up and they blame it on someone Else namely the ladies.
i will not curse your mother because i believe she tried her best to bring you up responsibly, nor your sisters if at all you have any because they might not be finding life easy because of self centered brats like you running loose and littering our beautiful town, nor your wife because she might just be another woman like me looking for true love till she met or will meet you, nor your unborn daughters because i believe that the sins of men should live with them and not after them, God knows this generation of ours has enough ancestral curses to keep us busy for a life time.
i think you just wanted some attention please next time ask for it more constructively and maturely too. and if you just wanted to provoke some reaction well am sure my female nairalanders gave you what you deserve. am trying to get over a heart break right now as it is but i didn't go around cursing or dissing the entire masculine gender and believe it really hurts when you believe you have met the one and it turns out that the powers that be totally out of your control is separating you, and even when you fight tooth and nail to hold on you actually discover it's what he has been waiting for. please don't ask me to elaborate.
Finally please learn some courtesy and if you must insult anyone in particular do it politely and never an entire race or gender GOD! Someone ought to wash you mouth with some really strong soap! am sure your mother would weep to hear you refer to her race like this or turn in her grave if she is late.
watch it because next time i might not be this diplomatic.
remain blessed all nairalanders and please keep the flag flying high.
thank you.[/b]

honestly honey u need a prize kiss
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chychy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
U know what? Ebiyehi (i hope i got it right). Ur post really did amaze me.
I mean here i was getting all riled up @ oracle's post and u handle it most maturely!!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez girl, u're the best.

May ur heart's deisres come to pass by God's grace.

As 4 oracle, it seems 2 me, u're just seekin attention and getting every bit of it. Enjoy it while it lasts ok?

But u really do not need 2 be chauvinistic and sexist about it. Everybody has problems - financial, emotional, psychological, but 2 mention a few but we all move on with our daily lives without looking for who 2 blame.

U claim u've had ur way with sisters, best friends and d like, what does that make u? An angel? A man? or a very endearing guy? Or u think that if God were 2 mete out punishments u'd be left out?

U 4get u came from a woman.

Everyone has problems but not all of us wld sink so low as to pile insults on innocent pple.

U work in a bank? i'm surprised. Thank God 4 the anonimousity nairaland creates cos if i were ur boss, i'd prolly get u fired on behalf of the female race.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by TheSly: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2008

I don't agree 100% that good guys attract good girls, infact reverse is the case, good girls trip for bad guys, that's why the few good girls left get adultrated by the "bad guys". It's very real that good don't get attention.

u r right hommie

and what goes around comes around so if u have been sleeping with pples's girlfriends, wives and daughters, well back at you baby boy!!!

i dont think so. . . tongue
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by snugle: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2008
i think Oracle is expressing the right thing in a wrong way. Someone once told me that except u r married, all relationships are just for fun. Begining to look true with what happens today.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chychy(f): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2008
Really, Snugle i think u're right about that.
so y wld i wanna go thru r/ship after r/ship b4 i get married?
but then again, some pple wld say how will u meet him if u don't date?

As long as it's not marriage, i thnk it's just fun fun fun.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by meekas(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2008
Naija Cutee
Thanks for the reply. I must say that u r the cutest chick i've ever seen but mind u, u still dey trail my 2 sis. ooo!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by chineyenwa: 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2008
I do not agree with u, We have good girls but they are few and difficult to get, and also they are reserve for a special person.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Stanozcom(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
Oracle99,
If you truly are seeking a good girl, you sure ain't gonna find her with that kind of language, King.
(Tone down on the insults! Ouch! wink )
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by frank316(m): 11:18am On Apr 05, 2008
Its funny that village people like oracle come up here and talk like areaboys just to get attention and very decent people give him the reaction he craves for.

I believe that Oracle knows the type of person he is: i mean why wont he talk like this when his mother is probably somewhere at this moment with another man.

He must have had a horrible childhood experience, like seeing his mum being shaged by another man, house girls being shaged by his dad, his sisters sleeping with all the street guys etc. therefore he has a low self esteem which makes him seek out low life girls thereby confirming his beliefs.

And I feel what he sees in these girls is actually what he knows he sees in himself.

the world have not been fair to him, and he takes it out on the ladies.
Oracle i think you should go back home and resolve your insecurities with youir mum dad and sisters. Start all over again,. and stop seeing the world like your family.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by SamMilla1(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2008
good girls, there are everywhere, just that you search with your eyes closed.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2008
i agree with oracle,
there are no more good girls.
it just takes a sweet tongue and some wad of cash for the good girl to UnCloth
women of nowadays are two a penny.
the so called big girls who even work in big banks and companies
are also involved in this dirty act.
they dont have boyfriends and use alcohol to drown their loneliness making them very vulnerable.
my elder brother has videos on his phone of two so called big girls at Oceanic bank.
they both took him on one night and have done so repeatedly
talk abt the undergraduates ,those ones are something else
most of them dont mind u having them together with their friends(party)
as long as u can pay their money.
u just need to get into lagos island at night and see ladies throw caution to the wind.
my friends and i call them beautiful creatures of the night.
its indeed a bad world.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2008
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by GentleSoul2: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2008
It seems what Oracle was harping about was elusive to some, if not all, the respondents. Oracle is not looking for good girls, and is obviously not interested in knowing where the good girls are; on the contrary, he is saying "there is no "good girl" anymore in this time and age." I understand why ladies took a swipe at him for his generalization, but truth be told ladies, what obtains in Nigeria leaves much to be desired. It makes one to cringe and ask repeatedly: "where are the good girls?"

I don't live in Lagos, but in Ibadan, and all you need to confirm what Oracle was saying is a drive through the Uni-Ibadan road, via Bodija to GRA side. You will marvel at the number of girls that would jump at your offer to spend the night with 'em.

One of my kid brothers in the neighborhood just turned love-vendor, connecting "good girls" to guys from out of town. And from what he told me last week, good girls with seemingly high moral standing are joining the foray, and strangely not so much due to poverty, but for a nice time. Seems "one night stand" is now the latest faze.

Just a piece of advice for the ladies: stop sleeping with men whom you are not married to.

Please!!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by eyeshadow(f): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2008
oracle99, your english teacher should be shot.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by frank316(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2008
Yea i know it is a very scary scenario, but i strongly believe that there are good girls out there. i am not just happy with the way oracle presented his case?

I am scared, really scared. what i see nowadays most times leaves me with mixed feeling of disgust, shame, doubt, dissappoinment, and greive.

Right now, i have a girl who is far away from me and sometimes i wonder what she is doing in my abscence. and i dont know what to believe no matter how decent she sounds on the phone, i stiill want to have my doubts.

just walk into a bar in the city of abuja and you will see, responsible looking girls in groups of 4 and 5 sitting idlely in a round table drinking minerals and waiting for someone to call on them.

thats sad. I wonder what these girls think of themselves, what is their self worth?

the bad news is that some of them look very very responsible and when you talk with them they sound intelligent and confident, but , i dont understand,

yet i strongly want to believe that there few good ones, all cant be bad, i have actually met some good once and my prayer for them is that they dont get contaminated by the bad eggs. amen
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Maykelly(f): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2008
Yes they are as bad as the guys. right from the womb the guys are stupid with chicken brains.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by ashe2(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2008
am a good gal, jus a normal gal wit normal excesses andapart from dat agood xtain.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by ashe2(f): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2008
oracle u are either from a disoriented broken home,pikd up from a bin, grew up under the bridge and pikd ur orientation from a LovePeddler house but "OOPS" u might not understand dat stupid it means an ashawo compound. Frankly u need help and incase u are 2 broke to pay the bills which i think u are cos u definetely sound so i recommend UTAPIAPIA! ur type shud be erased from d surface of nairaland and u shud be dealt with like a rat coz dat is wat u are.YOU ARE A RAT!!!!!! and wat is it about gal s u are sleeping wit or hav slept with? poor fellow u are sufferin fom multiple personality disorder are u feelin like a man now? Maybe i was wit ur chick last nite?see dis wannabe! i bet u have body odour, eczema on ur balls,bumps on ur head, mighty pimples on your face and u ve got a crooked nose,bulgy eyes like dose of a frog and u salivate wen u talk.YOU ARE OUTRIGHTLY DISGUSTING
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2008
Where are the good boys? undecided
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Stanozcom(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2008
Where' the good boys at?
Right here!
grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Answer by Eliza704: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2008
What the hell are u talking about u confused poor excuse for a dog! How dare u! A useless pig insult a woman, all women for that matter? Im not nigerian but u said all women. Eh so u have the guts to insult ur own mother! U are a LovePeddler! U got played u are most likely as ugly as sin therefore offering cash for any one to sleep with u. U make me sick! How can u ask about good girls when u are clearly trash! No woman in her right mind would touch u with a ten foot pole. Get urself tested eh. std aids infested pig. Disgusting! Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating An Ibo Guy But His Sisters Are Demanding / Why Do Ladies Run From Nice Guys / When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.