Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? (2669 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by sacajawea: 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Which Ciga is the best to take and feel alright, like a really cool one?
I don't really smoke, don't smoke at all set, but I remember taking one one time that made a lot of sense, felt good.
Since I'm not a smoker, and there are so many brands, I don't know the name. I've tried buying different ones to smoke but it just doesn't make sense, as a matter of fact, I hate them

(Edit)
Weed does terrible things to my mind, can't use that for now..
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Medianna(f): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2022
That one that you took that time that make a lot of sense, continue with it pls.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by marlow1962(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2022
Smoke weed.
Lev all these rubbish cigars

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Benson and Hedges Switch ...

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Pells: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
If you don't want to die young, stop smoking sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Wrap dried cow sheet in risler and smoke
You will feel good

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by emmyluizzz: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2022
smokers I mean tobacco smokers are liable to die Young ...smoke cannibis I mean weed and have sense bruh!!!

5 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Benson and Hedges.

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by 7buckz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Backwoods bruv

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Streetmovement(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Oris or switch to weed.

4 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Esse change
and remember to cut the foam before u smoke am o grin

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Psych412(f): 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Benson switch or bohem

don't try Oris... the nicotine is much in oris

3 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by stunnert(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buy Bohmem Switch
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Adeoye11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aspen
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Belafonte(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
I would advise against smoking cigarettes. They are super addictive and can be hard even imossible, to quit. Started smoking in 2016 and I finally was able to stop this year, though I get cravings from time to time.

If you must smoke, I'd suggest smoking something natural ifkwim.

Anyway, Benson & Hedges Switch was my preferred brand, though I enjoyed Malboro once in a while

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by 7buckz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Psych412:
Benson switch or bohem

don't try Oris... the nicotine is much in oris
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by okoroemeka(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
sacajawea:
I don't really smoke, don't smoke at all set, but I remember taking one one time that made a lot of sense, felt good.
Since I'm not a smoker, and there are so many brands, I don't know the name. I've tried buying different ones to smoke but it just doesn't make sense, as a matter of fact, I hate them

don't learn how to smoke tobacco it is very difficult to stop,I started smoking rothmans in school from 1992 till now it is a problem to stop,but if you must the best cigarette is Benson hedges switch

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Illegal1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jedi jedi...sk or weed.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2022
sacajawea:

Try mat stick or crushed chalk wrapped in a paper. Best cigarette ever!

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by chinwong(m): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Avoid cigarettes bruh

If you gon smoke something, smoke natural stuffs yunno unless your body can’t withstand its effects

Save your lungs. Tar is bad
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Blupen(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2022
marlow1962:
Smoke weed.
Lev all these rubbish cigars
when i smoke weed my eyes becomes red do u know of any eyedrop to apply after puffing??
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by marlow1962(m): 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Blupen:
when i smoke weed my eyes becomes red do u know of any eyedrop to apply after puffing??
You don’t need eye drop, that’s how it is. When you are high on weed, your eyes supposed to look reddish, after taking a nap it clears and goes back to normal.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Blupen(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2022
marlow1962:

You don’t need eye drop, that’s how it is. When you are high on weed, your eyes supposed to look reddish, after taking a nap it clears and goes back to normal.
Thank you mr marlow

2 Likes

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by princefrank76: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
7buckz:

Damn
You pretty!

That's not her!! He/she stole that pic from Instagram
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by onlinestaff2020: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
When you smoke and think a lot, that's how you'll be having chest burn.

If you want to be high, just take fever drink (Agbo) that's the hot one which is N100 from all these Jedi Jedi sellers...It forestall fever and also high you instead of smoking.

Smoking will destroy your vital organs overtime and cigarettes smells a lot.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by sacajawea: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Medianna:
That one that you took that time that make a lot of sense, continue with it pls.
Yes, I want it, but can't remember the name
Do you have any suggestions
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by sacajawea: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Belafonte:
I would advise against smoking cigarettes. They are super addictive and can be hard even imossible, to quit. Started smoking in 2016 and I finally was able to stop this year, though I get cravings from time to time.

If you must smoke, I'd suggest smoking something natural ifkwim.

Anyway, Benson & Hedges Switch was my preferred brand, though I enjoyed Malboro once in a while
Weed dey affects my brain too much, it's too strong

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by ObalendeCMS: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blupen:

Go to a pharmacy and ask for Visine eyedrop. Been using it since high school.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Mogajunior(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
7buckz:

Damn
You pretty!
LOL. You mean u don't know that lady in her dp.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Guderian(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mogajunior:
LOL. You mean u don't know that lady in her dp.

Have any idea of the lady??
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Blupen(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Go to a pharmacy and ask for Visine eyedrop. Been using it since high school.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Mogajunior(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guderian:

Have any idea of the lady??
She does skit on Instagram. I can't remember her name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert! Men. What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Woman / 6 Secrets Of A Good God-fearing Husband/boyfriend / I Need Your Help! MizMyColi, TheCongo & Other Most Influencial Niralanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.