Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? (6761 Views)

Why Are Black American Ladies Viewed As Animals? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2020
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2020
MEN who smoke weed are viewed just the same...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

...but not same way as women you know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by extol1(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2020
op, are you also smoking? it is a normal thing in Africa to see those ladies as wayward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 15, 2020
Maybe because the female gender are supposed to be seen as the faint-hearted species. grin

Besides the way we smoke weed here, be like we dey use am claim boss or gangster for territory.

Smoking of weed is supposed to be used in calming nerves after a stressed day.
But u will see one boy after smoking weed, looking haggard will be claiming capone in the hood.

42 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Maybe because the female gender are supposed to be seen as the faint-hearted species. grin

Besides the way we smoke weed here, be like we dey use am claim boss or gangster for territory.

Smoking of weed is supposed to be used in calming nerves after a stressed day.
But u will see one boy after smoking weed, looking haggard will be claiming capone in the hood.

those ones are touts
smoking doesn't make one a bad person.
an armed robber who smokes weed has the intention to steal from people.
His stealing motives do not come from smoking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2020
extol1:
op, are you also smoking? it is a normal thing in Africa to see those ladies as wayward

i do sometimes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

...but not same way as women you know

true... maybe due to a woman who is high out of her mind would be taken advantage of, compare to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

smoking doesn't make one a bad person.

I agree. I even know guys that smokes like chimney and they take care of their families very well and are always available for them, some work is reputable establishment.

Reminds me of one bank manager wey i sabi, guy came from a rich home and managed 4 branches till he quitted for personal business. Na sure bros, he respects himsef during work hours, he told me he disciplined himsef not to smoke during work hours. After work, baba go buy like 3 packs of Aspen, b4 night fall he don finish. His weed smoking is only once a while mostly weekends.

Bros too sure, good looking and doesnt allow him been a smoker affects his personal life and self respect.

No be like some idiots wey after smoking 200naira weed, go dey look for another 200naira to chop food. grin grin. And be claiming boss

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
Sorry they are not bad...they are saints. C the yeye question self.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:07pm On May 15, 2020
cruxgemmata:

I agree. I even know guys that smokes like chimney and they take care of their families very well and are always available for them, some work is reputable establishment.

Reminds me of one bank manager wey i sabi, guy came from a rich home and managed 4 branches till he quitted for personal business. Na sure bros, he respects himsef during work hours, he told me he disciplined himsef not to smoke during work hours. After work, baba go buy like 3 packs of Aspen, b4 night fall he don finish. His weed smoking is only once a while mostly weekends.

Bros too sure, good looking and doesnt allow him been a smoker affects his personal life and self respect.

No be like some idiots wey after smoking 200naira weed, go dey look for another 200naira to chop food. grin grin. And be claiming boss

yea, that's the difference between a person's private life and public life.
His public life is his work life and his private life includes his personal habit.
That doesn't affect his efficiency if he has been an efficient person right from time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:08pm On May 15, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Sorry they are not bad...they are saints. C the yeye question self.

OK

don't be a hypocrite
it doesn't pay.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by finalboss(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2020
Sorry but if you lady and you smoke fucking stay away from me

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by PremierGuy(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2020
It is a bad habit with health implications

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2020
PremierGuy:
It is a bad habit with health implications

that's the health aspect of it.
I'm talking about the moral aspect as judged by the society.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:19pm On May 15, 2020
finalboss:
Sorry but if you lady and you smoke fucking stay away from me

you ain't civilized
I'm sure you haven't travelled out before

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by finalboss(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you ain't civilized
grin ok

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by GodPunishBiafra: 11:33pm On May 15, 2020
Bare4040:
[color=#006600][/color]
Hungry liar
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by GodPunishBiafra: 11:34pm On May 15, 2020
Bare4040:
[color=#000099][/color]
Hungry liar.
Have you played for your mother?
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 16, 2020
well most girls i have seen who smoke weed its either they into runz or female cult groups

26 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 16, 2020
cruxgemmata:

there was one close to us then in school staying with his parents cheesy.we heard he dropped out of sch in his 2nd year due to his heavy addiction to marijuanna.we nicknamed this guy as kolomenta.sometimes he would beat up his dad and collect his money and use it to buy weed cheesy.d guy can smoke weed that year cheesy.if u see him he always looks very emarciated and haggard looking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 1:05am On May 16, 2020
lefulefu:
there was one close to us then in school staying with his parents cheesy.we heard he dropped out of sch in his 2nd year due to his heavy addiction to marijuanna.we nicknamed this guy as kolomenta.sometimes he would beat up his dad and collect his money and use it to buy weed cheesy.d guy can smoke weed that year cheesy.if u see him he always looks very emarciated and haggard looking
Weed wouldn’t freaking make you do that, he probably had other personal issues, maybe a psychotic breakdown, or he does way more than weed, cos for some weed is just a gateway drug. While for others like me, weed is jus enough though my supplier ran out and have been on tbreak ever since .... There are people who don’t smoke, don’t drink but have a wicked heart...Las Las everybody na hypocrites..#Falz

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Kobicove(m): 1:06am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke...

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit

No reasonable person who has his/her life properly laid out will take narcotics just to get e temporary high

People who smoke weed are wayward whether male or female!

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 16, 2020
lefulefu:

Na so dem dey oo. D foolish ones among them. Smoking without eating well.

U go see some nigg*s with better cheese, fresh skin, gymed up body. After weed, na yoghurt, milk, better food. Even d weed inside their system go see say d food pass their power. E no get choice than to mix with food to work well. grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:29am On May 16, 2020
Self righteous peeps must take the lead on this thread ! I am out
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Ferdinandu(m): 1:37am On May 16, 2020
Wayward means you are difficult to control or predict. When you take weed you act abnormal and unpredictable everyone knows that.Looking at those two sentences OP go and take a cup of tea and come back for discussion

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Burgcudi(m): 2:02am On May 16, 2020
Pretty sure OP smokes or seeking support towards becoming a real smoker. Please don’t smoke and keep away from them.
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by Hypnotise: 2:21am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
i have noticed that most girls who smoke weed are seen as wayward girls and even sometimes, as runs girls.i think smoking is just a habit people learn. it has nothing to do with our individual character
i have friends from high school and uni who smoke weed. We hang out together and they great people with great personality. Most of them are doing well in their chosen fields of life.
our society always judge books from their covers.
Too bad.

#donotjudge
#weedisjustahabit
I smoke weed with my female pals and it's fun.
It's only people that are not enlightened or have never tried it that give all sorts of derogatory comments about it.
Weed is natural. However I don't support a woman smoking during pregnancy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:21am On May 16, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Just what I was about to say...
Re: Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:28am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you ain't civilized

Why are you seeking for opinions when you already have a fixated mindset on the matter? You’re even insulting people. undecided

Fact is, people who do things they know full well that the society frowns against are daredevils, and most often, you find that they also perpetuate accompanying vices.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which of These Unpopular Opinions Do You Agree With? Share Yours / I Love Him But He Has A Small Penis-pls Advise / Biggest Text Fails You Will Ever Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.