Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,228 members, 7,853,191 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Some Women Aren't Great In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed (4695 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! / MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by 7buckz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

I only talk how my engine na one kick start.

Wetin bring 30 seconds come here.

Abeg shift.
Make i shift your gf pant abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing
Godada:

The truth is lots of women are terrible in the bed room.

They feel opening their legs is all that matters.

They think with a bedroom bully around, they are okay.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lols
7buckz:

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lmao

LIVINGICONREBOR:
Why do you think those ladies with enough flesh prefer muscular dudes? Because they are too heavy to be flexible in bed. One of their thighs lasan dey weigh pass 60kg dumbbell. angry
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fact

Rickmann:

Just like you pointed out, a lot women have become so lazy in bed these days..they feel, "he don marry me now, I own him" and don't even want to find out his sexual desires or something, forgetting men are adventurous beings, they love to taste new things..it just the way God has made them.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fact

stunnert:
Someone go just dey like log of wood during sex, no moaning, no squirting, some no even sabi pre-intimacy while some no sabi give bj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Chai
stunnert:
Someone go just dey like log of wood during sex, no moaning, no squirting, some no even sabi pre-intimacy while some no sabi give bj

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lols
LIVINGICONREBOR:

Nah, go do your research. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
No be only bang na banger

fukfest69:
i want to bang her too.

Bmd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by okoroemeka(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I understand why our women don't get excited on the topics of sex because , if you talk sex , they classify you as a LovePeddler

But as a writer who cover so many genre which means category I can attest to the fact some women aren't great in bed at all and side chicks increases

Copyright Digital Bimpe
you possibly cannot expect every woman to be a tiger in bed,some are frigid,some lesbians,some bisexuals,some sadistic.some highly responsive and vocal,infact I have had many encounters with women that it is rare to find two women with identical sexual desires and emotions,if you meet the highly electrified ones you will enjoy women,I really miss my sidechick the girl is fire on the mountain,if not that she got married I don't mind spending money on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bmd you don craze
HolyMan12:

Damn! We could team her up.

Some nice party kiss

Wordsfrombimpe how would you like it? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by HolyMan12: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
7buckz:

Shift bobrisky rectum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hmmn

You don Sabi women well

okoroemeka:
you possibly cannot expect every woman to be a tiger in bed,some are frigid,some lesbians,some bisexuals,some sadistic.some highly responsive and vocal,infact I have had many encounters with women that it is rare to find two women with identical sexual desires and emotions,if you meet the highly electrified ones you will enjoy women,I really miss my sidechick the girl is fire on the mountain,if not that she got married I don't mind spending money on her
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by HolyMan12: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Bmd you don craze

kiss kiss kiss oooooh swidy kiss
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by 7buckz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
HolyMan12:

Shift bobrisky rectum
Come make i dash you sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lols

HolyMan12:

kiss kiss kiss oooooh swidy kiss
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lols

7buckz:

Come make i dash you sense
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by HolyMan12: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2022
stunnert:
Don't remind me of Sarah angry

1 Like

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by meobizy(f): 2:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Wa, show me how to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Kirkman: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Freshgrace4life come and read this thread from the begining till the end and take notes where necessary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:
Freshgrace4life come and read this thread from the begining till the end and take notes where necessary grin
I don hear , nothing wey we never hear sha . If you like do pass yourself , man wey want cheat go still cheat , If I satisfy my man na my self I dey satisfy too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by kelspinall(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
have knacked 5 different gals and i can tell you 3 out the 5 made me think i was making love to a tree..just laying on the duvet, closing and opening eyes..some gals deserve thank you after sex because they won't contribute.just there laying lifeless..mfs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wilson500: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerians generally are terrible in knackology
The average Nigerian's definition of good sex is dick size or duration of a round
They know nothing about pre-intimacy which is a key ingredient in the act of lovemaking

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Lols

meobizy:
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Gbam

Thank you for sharing

Wilson500:
Nigerians generally are terrible in knackology
The average Nigerian's definition of good sex is dick size or duration of a round
They know nothing about pre-intimacy which is a key ingredient in the act of lovemaking
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Lmao

Thank you for sharing

kelspinall:
have knacked 5 different gals and i can tell you 3 out the 5 made me think i was making love to a tree..just laying on the duvet, closing and opening eyes..some gals deserve thank you after sex because they won't contribute.just there laying lifeless..mfs
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn not all men cheat

Freshgrace4life:
I don hear , nothing wey we never hear sha . If you like do pass yourself , man wey want cheat go still cheat , If I satisfy my man na my self I dey satisfy too.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn

Kirkman:
Send me an email

meobizy:
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn not all men cheat

Majority of them does that ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn

Thank you for sharing

Freshgrace4life:
Majority of them does that ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Hottest Sugar Mummy That Is In Need Of A Man (see Photos & Details) / See This Sweet Female Barber Oh / 5 Reasons Why Your Ex Boyfriend Will Definitely Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.