Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,519 members, 7,847,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Some Women Aren't Great In Bed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed (4681 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! / MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Like say you be virgins

InfinityFabric:

This is because most men:
- Don't know their value/worth in sexual market place, so they almost always under-price themselves which leads to the used market.
- Don't even think they can get virgins in the first place, not knowing not every girl is humping here and there.

As for we Top G, we seek out the virgins and tell everyone else to do so.
We're intentional in our actions.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by InfinityFabric: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Like say you be virgins

I'm a man of God, what do you expect ?

Male virginity is not as valuable as female virginity, so your point is invalid. Try again.
Since day 1 on this earth, no one ever asked about male virginity before marriage.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:20am On Oct 01, 2022
But you are the same person that disvirgin women

What a hypocrite lol!

InfinityFabric:

I'm a man of God, what do you expect ?

Male virginity is not as valuable as female virginity, so your point is invalid. Try again.
Since day 1 on this earth, no one ever asked about male virginity before marriage.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by InfinityFabric: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
But you are the same person that disvirgin women

What a hypocrite lol!
0. It's deflower, not disvirgin.
1.You forgot you the woman have to agree to fornication before it can take place, so who's to blame here ?
2. Now who's the hypocrite ?
3. When you were deflowered, didn't you agree for the man to hump you ? Ofc you did.

This is why govt don't want to give anything to ASUU, you're one of their end product and it's NOT looking good.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Lmao
InfinityFabric:

0. It's deflower, not disvirgin.
1.You forgot you the woman have to agree to fornication before it can take place, so who's to blame here ?
2. Now who's the hypocrite ?
3. When you were deflowered, didn't you agree for the man to hump you ? Ofc you did.

This is why govt don't want to give anything to ASUU, you're one of their end product and it's NOT looking good.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2022
The Poll

You Called I Answer

The intellectual books you voted

Na sex books you na dey purchase

So let's start purchasing the Emotional Maturity Ebook I wrote

Expect another sex ebook as you make purchase you ginger me to write more on it �

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why A Lady Should Wait Till Wedding Night Before Having Sex / Is It True A Pregnancy Test Strip Will Show Positive When Dip In Coca Cola? / Be Sincere Can You Eat This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.