Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Some Women Aren't Great In Bed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Women Aren't Great In Bed (4690 Views)

Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / Redpill Shit! Fvck It! Women Aren't Objects, They Are Humans! / MEN ONLY: When You're Great In Bed — See The Outcome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

Thank you for sharing

You're welcome ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Also am a doing a poll

Which do you prefer

- Intellectual Books
- Sex Books

Comment down below �
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Broveens42(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Wilson500:
Nigerians generally are terrible in knackology
The average Nigerian's definition of good sex is dick size or duration of a round
They know nothing about pre-intimacy which is a key ingredient in the act of lovemaking

It's just that ladies have different sexual orientation. There are ladies that enjoy that magical touch all over her body. You will literally see them moan all over you especially if you use baby oil...
Identifying a bisexual lady is very important to your sex life... they are the best partners for 2seconds men...all you need do is intense squeezing and touch all over her body and finish off with a quikie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn

Thank you for sharing

Broveens42:

It's just that ladies have different sexual orientation. There are ladies that enjoy that magical touch all over her body. You will literally see them moan all over you especially if you use baby oil...
Identifying a bisexual lady is very important to your sex life... they are the best partners for 2seconds men...all you need do is intense squeezing and touch all over her body and finish off with a quikie
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Kindly note that it is what you vote on the poll

That the next ebook series will be

So keep the vote counting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Kirkman: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Majority of them does that ...
Person Don tell you say not all men cheat, you still dey shout say majority of them does that. Na wa for you o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Nairalanders dey para

U na go find my Facebook name
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Lols

Kirkman:

Person Don tell you say not all men cheat, you still dey shout say majority of them does that. Na wa for you o!
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Kirkman: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Kindly note that it is what you vote on the poll

That the next ebook series will be

So keep the vote counting
Where are we voting o! Pls provide the link..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Kirkman: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also am a doing a poll

Which do you prefer

- Intellectual Books
- Sex Books

Comment down below �
grin we want a mixture of both ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:

So na which people come dey cheat on their wives , wey we no gree hear word online ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:

Where are we voting o! Pls provide the link..

Vote here

On the comment section
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:

grin we want a mixture of both ma'am.

Noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn
Freshgrace4life:
So na which people come dey cheat on their wives , wey we no gree hear word online ?
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Kirkman: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Freshgrace4life:
Na which people dey give men Wahala + headache wey dey make man dey carry eyes outside to go carry side chick. Nor be your gender tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lols

Kirkman:

Na which people dey give men Wahala + headache wey dey make man dey carry eyes outside to go carry side chick. Nor be your gender tongue
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
I won an mtn airtime with this music group

If you are a music lover

You can also win an airtime

Are you a Music Lover and you will want to get more update related to good music,  kindly join this group

What  Are The Benefits You Stand To Gain In The Group

Free Access to shows, maybe dinner date with selected people, Airtime, Artist Merchandise, exclusives etc

Click On The Link To Join The WhatsApp  Group �

https:///HpXZoqpwUTf6Zdxk2qcG0L
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:

You want hear the truth some men just dey greedy , na woman wey die on top man matter na she loose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by HolyMan12: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Also am a doing a poll

Which do you prefer

- Intellectual Books
- Sex Books

Comment down below �
Sex book..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
Kirkman:

Dem don strip side chick for Oga office , awon isonu instagram influencer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmn

Freshgrace4life:
You want hear the truth some men just dey greedy , na woman wey die on top man matter na she loose.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lols

Freshgrace4life:
Dem don strip side chick for Oga office , awon isonu instagram influencer.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Noted

HolyMan12:

Sex book..
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by jeromestarks: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I understand why our women don't get excited on the topics of sex because , if you talk sex , they classify you as a LovePeddler

But as a writer who cover so many genre which means category I can attest to the fact some women aren't great in bed at all and side chicks increases

Copyright Digital Bimpe
Forget all these stories. Let them start by cleaning their pvssies abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chai you don expose my next ebook series

jeromestarks:

Forget all these stories. Let them start by cleaning their pvssies abeg.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by meobizy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Send me an email

Check your inbox.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Streetmovement(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bimpe Bimpe grin

He dey like na touch light I go dey use from now on when I wan Bleep sad

I hate girls who don't know how to explore in za oza room, just be lying down like carton of indomie and be expecting me to do all the work, rush me mk I follow rush you, whisper magic into my earinse mk I follow do same.

Last but not the least, fat women should be banned from having sex till further notice cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
OMG! Lmao

Streetmovement:

Bimpe Bimpe grin

He dey like na touch light I go dey use from now on when I wan Bleep sad

I hate girls who don't know how to explore in za oza room, just be lying down like carton of indomie and be expecting me to do all the work, rush me mk I follow rush you, whisper magic into my earinse mk I follow do same.

Last but not the least, fat women should be banned from having sex till further notice cheesy
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Alright I will

meobizy:
Check your inbox.
Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Streetmovement(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
OMG! Lmao

I come in vawulence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yes you do

Streetmovement:

I come in vawulence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Women Aren't Great In Bed by InfinityFabric: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Then explore it with other women who can please them that's why men of this days don't give shit about virginity
This is because most men:
- Don't know their value/worth in sexual market place, so they almost always under-price themselves which leads to the used market.
- Don't even think they can get virgins in the first place, not knowing not every girl is humping here and there.

As for we Top G, we seek out the virgins and tell everyone else to do so.
We're intentional in our actions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Catches Her Man In Bed With Her Sister, Shares Video / I Wanna See How Many Guys Are Innocent Of These... / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.