Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? (4918 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
There is no way she is going to proof that the guy raped her especially if she was not a virgin when it occurred,the guy and his family are just going to deny it that it was a consexual sex since it happened in his home and his family members were around,so you are the senseless and foolish one here.

Your sentiment knows no bounds...there are some women that falsely accuse guys of rape everyday without any evidence and the men get into trouble for it with their image tarnished...so what do you mean by she cant report without having proof?....sometimes you really need to read your comments before posting it because you never make any sense

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Rayban25:

Your sentiment knows no bounds...there are some women that falsely accuse guys of rape everyday without any evidence and the men get into trouble for it with their image tarnished...so what do you mean by she cant report without having proof?....sometimes you really need to read your comments before posting it because you never make any sense
I think what you are talking about only happens in Africa precisely Nigeria where there is injustice and partality,in the western world there is no way a guy would go to jail because a lady reported him for raped without any concerete evidence and investigation,the only one i agree with you is where you said the guy image may be initally tarnish but not for too long because the truth will surely come out,besides,what proof the you think the op actually has against the guy since you all are saying that she should have gone to the police to report,and pls be civil with your responses.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
I think what you are talking about only happens in Africa precisely Nigeria where there is injustice and partality,in the western world there is no way a guy would go to jail because a lady reported him for raped without any concerete evidence and investigation,the only one i agree with you is where you said the guy image may be initally tarnish but not for too long because the truth will surely come out,besides,what proof the you think the op actually has against the guy since you all are saying that she should have gone to the police to report,and pls be civil with your responses.

You dont even know what you'retalking about the western world is even worse...where a guy can be sued for a guy constantly staring at her or approaching or touching her the wrong way in quote even though he never had an ulterior motive...that's why many men abroad hardly approach or dont deal with women in public because it can turn to another thing

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rayban25:

You dont even know what you'retalking about the western world is even worse...where a guy can be sued for a guy constantly staring at her or approaching or touching her the wrong way in quote even though he never had an ulterior motive...that's why many men abroad hardly approach or dont deal with women in public because it can turn to another thing
OK,now i'm asking,what concerete proof do you think a girl should have against a guy for rape especially when she is not a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by BlackMan6969(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

Why do ladies always end up taking the blame?
Even when men are the perpetrators?
Even as a man, i ask ma self same question. Well... i guess its a natural order.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by omodave(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
What’s bad is bad..

So sorry dear and to everyone that have been a victim in one way or the other.

Everyone should be careful out there, the world has changed.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
OK,now i'm asking,what concerete proof do you think a girl should have against a guy for rape especially when she is not a virgin.

Your proof as a lady is to make the statement immediately at any police immediately...not after two weeks or 6 months or one year...if you make the statement earlier it will be easier for people to believe you along the line than coming out to talk 5 years later...because the next question they'll ask is why are you now coming out to talk after how long especially if the person is a celebrity and that statement report will save you since you have the date it was taken.....it will make the investigation and interrogation on the man easier for the appropriate channels to handle

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stoopid talk...

What concern Nigerian men with your jagbajantis.

crawl back to your weak slavish country jare..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,you are not a Nigerian and you accepted help from a Nigeria man,let me tell you,most Nigeria men don't help without expecting anything in return,they are very wicked and heartless creatures,so sorry for what happened,thank God he didn't kill you because they can do more than that,pls if you are not in Nigeria,anywhere you see Nigeria men RUN,i repeat RUN,most of them are not good,again,so sorry for what happened.

Trash..

slave

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

I will,
Thank

Broke dirty foreigners wanna sue..

Take your weak woke ideas back to where you came from.

We don't do one sided story here..
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by HolyMan12: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:
Hello
Ladies, please read through and learn one or two. Came across this thread and it made me shed tears. https://www.nairaland.com/7348392/does-sleep-over-mean-probably

Met this guy the day I went for a show. He requested for my number which I didn't hesitate to give so as to discharge him.
Few weeks later, he requested for my family's digits so as to keep in touch with my people.
On that account, I made it known to him that I have no intentions of dating or taking things personal with him (which he ignored).

I had a business call around his location and I needed where to stay. He told me he has someone who I can rent an apartment from and he equally has a bigger business opportunity for me.
I didn't hesitate to take the offer so long I won't be staying over at his place but, see the apartment and leave same day. Note, I have a work I'm into already so, I didn't want to inconvenience myself.

On getting to his place, I was happy his family were still very much around.
Which he later took me to the room where I'll be staying for the night (yes, I wasn't able to go back same day. The love from his family was massive).
Long story cut short,
I got raped that very night even with his family members around. Kept screaming, fighting and knocking but, no help came. It seemed like it was all a plan or the room was probably sound proofed (he said no one will hear me no matter how loud I screamed).

Now, after the whole incident, I decided I wasn't going to stay. This guy locked the door, seized the keys, saw me operating my phone and seized my phone.
So, I can say I was held hostage after being violated.
When I told him I was going to sue him, he told me he himself is a lawyer and he can win the case no matter where I carry it to.
First, I was at his place when the incident happened and that alone can dissolve the case.
I am his girlfriend whom he invited to his place that's obviously trying to frame him.
We are family friends so, why would he hurt me.
I don't have any concrete evidence as he kept speaking native Language (Yoruba), knowing fully well that I don't understand it.

Ladies, I know my story might not be all that helpful but, try to be careful. Nigerian men now use the term come over as a guise to get into your pants either you want it willingly or not. You'll probably just rant about it cause they won't give you any chances of getting a concrete evidence. Especially over texts and calls.

Get your recorders, keep your cameras close enough, report to any NGO's and most importantly, your NO means NO.
No one should guilt trip you. As for the guy, I'll still hunt him (Glad I have a minute recording of him just before he snatched my phone away).

Before you come for me, I'm not Nigerian by nationality and I'm not a newbie here.

Be careful out there sis.

Can you come over to my place tonight? kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by HolyMan12: 1:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Op,you are not a Nigerian and you accepted help from a Nigeria man,let me tell you,most Nigeria men don't help without expecting anything in return,they are very wicked and heartless creatures,so sorry for what happened,thank God he didn't kill you because they can do more than that,pls if you are not in Nigeria,anywhere you see Nigeria men RUN,i repeat RUN,most of them are not good,again,so sorry for what happened.
Come over to my place let me take good care of your virginity kiss
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

Why do ladies always end up taking the blame?
Even when men are the perpetrators?
It's cus most of them think freebiz is a sign of love.dey don't hesitate to request and form love."woman power" but e dey backfire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by dontrulee: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
You have yourself to blame Op.
You carried your legs to a man's house and decided to sleep over.
Men and women are dangerous these days. Even relatives like uncle's, cousin's etc can't be trusted not to talk of a stranger. In this life, guard yourself

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Michelle70(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:
Hello
Ladies...

ur story touch me, u still could have reported to the police and show evidence that u came for a job.
There is no guarantee he will win the case.

Now since u are a lady, i wan ask personal question sha...

Assuming
"a lady decides to visit a guy on her own, (its not like she was stranded) and decide to spend the night over at his place, whats the likelihood that she could allow him down there?

I mean she isnt stranded in any way imaginable, she is a friend but not my gf.

She just came to visit and spend the night with me.

I deh ask make i no go touch brezz weh no want do anything"

virginprincess, u fit also help answer the question
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by JungWoori(f): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Imagine some of men here blaming me for everything.
If I don't have place to stay, you think I'll be in Nigeria?
lalasticlala Rocktation

Dear women, please be safe cause no matter what happens, you'll be blamed for it.

Why ask why I went to his place?
Oh my!
Dumb questions everywhere.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Nonexisting1: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Foolish gender. Always expecting from everyone else but never from their treasury and when it's time to show little appreciation, they start pretending as if they didn't plan for it but they will buy man ordinary boxers and singlet and expect him to give them orgasm. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Gift96: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:

Get your recorders, keep your cameras close enough, report to any NGO's and most importantly, your NO means NO.
No one should guilt trip you. As for the guy, I'll still hunt him (Glad I have a minute recording of him just before he snatched my phone away).

Before you come for me, I'm not Nigerian by nationality and I'm not a newbie here.

why didn't you do the above yourself?

Another cock n bull storyteller.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Exxxgeee: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Then y do u still accept favours 4rm men or ask them knowing they always want something in return.. Y nt ask ur fellow females na or did they put a gun to ur head..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Michelle70(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Foolish gender. Always expecting from everyone else but never from their treasury and when it's time to show little appreciation, they start pretending as if they didn't plan for it but they will buy man ordinary boxers and singlet and expect him to give them orgasm. Ndi ara.
this is a stupid statement.

Did u read what she wrote up there?
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Candora(f): 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why are you so dumb? Rape apologist

Zonefree:

I don't want to believe you're this senseless. You claimed you got raped by someone in his house, not hotel o. Are you not suppose to report to the authority in the morning? Why coming to social media to rant after months

I don't know between you and the self acclaimed rape victim who's more foolish here.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Zonefree:

Nigerian men are not the cause of your frustration!
[s]OP created an account yesterday just to frame men[/s] All these gender conflicts sef...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by SeniorMan715(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
JungWoori:
Hello
Ladies, please read through and learn one or two. Came across this thread and it made me shed tears. https://www.nairaland.com/7348392/does-sleep-over-mean-probably

Met this guy the day I went for a show. He requested for my number which I didn't hesitate to give so as to discharge him.
Few weeks later, he requested for my family's digits so as to keep in touch with my people.
On that account, I made it known to him that I have no intentions of dating or taking things personal with him (which he ignored).

I had a business call around his location and I needed where to stay. He told me he has someone who I can rent an apartment from and he equally has a bigger business opportunity for me.
I didn't hesitate to take the offer so long I won't be staying over at his place but, see the apartment and leave same day. Note, I have a work I'm into already so, I didn't want to inconvenience myself.

On getting to his place, I was happy his family were still very much around.
Which he later took me to the room where I'll be staying for the night (yes, I wasn't able to go back same day. The love from his family was massive).
Long story cut short,
I got raped that very night even with his family members around. Kept screaming, fighting and knocking but, no help came. It seemed like it was all a plan or the room was probably sound proofed (he said no one will hear me no matter how loud I screamed).

Now, after the whole incident, I decided I wasn't going to stay. This guy locked the door, seized the keys, saw me operating my phone and seized my phone.
So, I can say I was held hostage after being violated.
When I told him I was going to sue him, he told me he himself is a lawyer and he can win the case no matter where I carry it to.
First, I was at his place when the incident happened and that alone can dissolve the case.
I am his girlfriend whom he invited to his place that's obviously trying to frame him.
We are family friends so, why would he hurt me.
I don't have any concrete evidence as he kept speaking native Language (Yoruba), knowing fully well that I don't understand it.

Ladies, I know my story might not be all that helpful but, try to be careful. Nigerian men now use the term come over as a guise to get into your pants either you want it willingly or not. You'll probably just rant about it cause they won't give you any chances of getting a concrete evidence. Especially over texts and calls.

instead of you to relax and enjoy the knack u dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
ur story touch me, u still could have reported to the police and show evidence that u came for a job.
There is no guarantee he will win the case.

Now since u are a lady, i wan ask personal question sha...

Assuming
"a lady decides to visit a guy on her own, (its not like she was stranded) and decide to spend the night over at his place, whats the likelihood that she could allow him down there?

I mean she isnt stranded in any way imaginable, she is a friend but not my gf.

She just came to visit and spend the night with me.

I deh ask make i no go touch brezz weh no want do anything"

virginprincess, u fit also help answer the question
Tell me the truth,is a lady coming to spend the night in your housecheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Michelle70(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Tell me the truth,is a lady coming to spend the night in your housecheesy cheesy cheesy.
is that the ansa to my question?

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Trash..
slave
It is your sisters that are slaves......Rape apologist.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
is that the ansa to my question?
I just want to know,so i know the kind of advise to give you.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Michelle70(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
I just want to know,so i know the kind of advise to give you.
yes she is coming to spend the night at my place
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by virginprincess(f): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Michelle70:
yes she is coming to spend the night at my place
Pls,don't try anything stupid when she comes,don't initate anything, if possible leave the whole room for her,go sleep in the sofa,she will respect and value you more and even see you as a man of dignity and decency if you stay on your lane....that is my advise for you cheesy cheesy.
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your sisters that are slaves......Rape apologist.

I hate slaves..

TueH
Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Pls,don't try anything stupid when she comes,don't initate anything, if possible leave the whole room for her,go sleep in the sofa,she will respect and value you more and even see you as a man of dignity and decency if you stay on your lane....that is my advise for you cheesy cheesy.
Hehehe
same thing i did with ella back in 2019.
Madam went to girls hostel and told everyone I am impotent. Me, a whole orgasm giver.
I wanted to invite her again and remove her pynt with my teeth, but she no worth am.

Emmanuella itebu, thunder fire you

My guy too was insulted by his girlfriend's friend for not touching her when she spent the night in his house...

Well, it is better to lay low and get insulted than to tear pynt and get jailed

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Be Careful With This New Trend (does Coming Over; Mean Sex) ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
first thing first, go to the police and PRESS CHARGES!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why They Use Women For Calendars! / The Sad Truth About Virginity And How It Affects Marriage / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.