Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise (3933 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by waice6571: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

You live with your wife and the maid. One Saturday morning, your wife goes to the market. A while later, you go to take a bath to go out. The maid also takes the opportunity to go and bath in her own bathroom.

Whilst you two were in your bathrooms, madam comes back home to pick her phone she forgot. Then the doorbell rings. Remember, you are bathing, but didn't know your maid is also taking her bath, so you continue with no worries and your wife was all along on the bell.

Not understanding why the maid is yet to get to the door, you tie your towel, your curved tool making a bulge in the towel, you rush out of the bath and head to the door.

Getting to the living room, you find the maid already opening the door with wrapper tied to her chest, sumptuous bossom popping through the lightly wet wrapper tied to her chest, curvaceous buttocks seeming bare in the very light ankara.

Madam enters and sees the maid wet with wrapper tied around her chest, and you, oga, also wet with towel tied around your loins...

Madam looks at you weirdly and asks what was going on, and why it took so long for both of you to show up, in that compromising state, and together.
Now, your wife doesn't know what we know and willing to listen to explanations. undecided

With the aid of a graph sheet, Four Figure Table and T-Square, explain in 247 words the theorem that can save your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by wis3(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Not even pythogoras could solve this one grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by HyperSonic234(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2022
BODMAS can work

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Aboks(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Indices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Godada(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022

To avoid certain incidents like this and others, install a CCTV camera.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Pells: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Let's try quadratic equation
Let's go
ax2 + bx + c grin embarassed undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by 2Radii: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

You live with your wife and the maid. One Saturday morning, your wife goes to the market. A while later, you go to take a bath to go out. The maid also takes the opportunity to go and bath in her own bathroom.

Whilst you two were in your bathrooms, madam comes back home to pick her phone she forgot. Then the doorbell rings. Remember, you are bathing, but didn't know your maid is also taking her bath, so you continue with no worries and your wife was all along on the bell.

Not understanding why the maid is yet to get to the door, you tie your towel, your curved tool making a bulge in the towel, you rush out of the bath and head to the door.

Getting to the living room, you find the maid already opening the door with wrapper tied to her chest, sumptuous bossom popping through the lightly wet wrapper tied to her chest, curvaceous buttocks seeming bare in the very light ankara.

Madam enters and sees the maid wet with wrapper tied around her chest, and you, oga, also wet with towel tied around your loins...

Madam looks at you weirdly and asks what was going on, and why it took so long for both of you to show up, in that compromising state, and together.
Now, your wife doesn't know what we know and willing to listen to explanations. undecided

With the aid of a graph sheet, Four Figure Table and T-Square, explain in 247 words the theorem that can save your marriage.
Exactly what happened to me in 2007... A day I will never forget
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by waice6571: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:

Arh!!! cheesy How did you manage it?
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by waice6571: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Godada:

To avoid certain incidents like this and others, install a CCTV camera.

An emotional wife won't wait for any VAR before jumping into conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
Simple it's not what you think, we were having separate baths. And I won't bother to explain further or prove anything. If she likes make she para as much as she likes, I will carry on as if I don't give a fk

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by 2Radii: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:

Arh!!! cheesy How did you manage it?
I wasn't married then, just a teenager.

Let me call the name of the lady Tim.

In the morning, I and Tim was sent on an errand to go to farm to fetch palm wine from the vendor. We went together and came , this tim was like a sister to me, we re related extendedly.

In the after Wen we returned, I wanted to go and bath, I took my rapper and bucket only to get out and saw her fetching water from the tap with her rapper as well(the tap was close to the bathroom) so I had to excuse her to first take her bath since she was there before me.

I went in back to wait for her, but immediately I went in, Tim left the water running and went outside to meet with her boyfriend,

Did i tell u the tap, bathroom and my mother's room was located at the backyard of the house.

Wen I went inside I slept off with my rapper still tied on me(I was waiting for her ).

So some minutes later, Tim granny (she was staying with her grandmother) came from an outside meeting and passed tru the backyard only for her to see her bathing bucket being overrun by the tap water so she knew that it was her daughter that was fetching the water to bath.

Now she started calling her daughter name but her daughter did not answer out of fear(remember she was with her bf). Instead of the daughter to answer she would rather pass tru the other route from the frontage to the backyard and entered tru the backyard door.

Wen the mother realised that her daughter did not answer her she started shouting my name, remember I was deep asleep already, so I also didn't answer.so the mother shouted out names from the backyard to the frontage with no response from us.

Wen the shout of my name woke me up I quickly went out from the room and get out(remember my room was facing the backyard door) likewise Tim, she has succeeded in finding her way from the frontage to the backyard...

Now me and Tim jammed at the backyard with rappers tied embarassed embarassed omoooh x400000

As I was about to ask Tim where she was coming from, her granny just returned from the front of the house to the backyard and found the two of us rapped in clothes.. wahala shele grin

Na so kasala burst, u can imagine what would later ensued na grin

Some believed we were having sex while some didn't believe..

Her granny, a self religion woman didn't believe, I sworn with the Bible and I told her to swear with the same bible but she refused, and she was still adamant that we were together.

The granny died in 2010 or so, so I bliv she would have known the truth in her grave now... May God have mercy on her soul.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by waice6571: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
2Radii:

In the morning, I and Tim was sent on an errand to go to farm to fetch palm wine from the vendor. We went together and came , this tim was like a sister to me, we re related extendedly.

In the after Wen we returned, I wanted to go and bath, I took my rapper and bucket only to get out and saw her fetching water from the tap with her rapper as well(the tap was close to the bathroom) so I had to excuse her to first take her bath since she was there before me.

I went in back to wait for her, but immediately I went in, Tim left the water running and went outside to meet with her boyfriend,

Did i tell u the tap, bathroom and my mother's room was located at the backyard of the house.

Wen I went inside I slept off with my rapper still tied on me(I was waiting for her ).

So some minutes later, Tim granny (she was staying with her grandmother) came from an outside meeting and passed tru the backyard only for her to see her bathing bucket being overrun by the tap water so she knew that it was her daughter that was fetching the water to bath.

Now she started calling her daughter name but her daughter did not answer out of fear(remember she was with her bf). Instead of the daughter to answer she would rather pass tru the other route from the frontage to the backyard and entered tru the backyard door.

Wen the mother realised that her daughter did not answer her she started shouting my name, remember I was deep asleep already, so I also didn't answer.so the mother shouted out names from the backyard to the frontage with no response from us.

Wen the shout of my name woke me up I quickly went out from the room and get out(remember my room was facing the backyard door) likewise Tim, she has succeeded in finding her way from the frontage to the backyard...

Now me and Tim jammed at the backyard with rappers tied embarassed embarassed omoooh x400000

As I was about to ask Tim where she was coming from, her granny just returned from the front of the house to the backyard and found the two of us rapped in clothes.. wahala shele grin

Her granny, a self religion woman didn't believe, I sworn with the Bible and I told her to swear with the same bible but she refused, and she was still adamant that we were together.

The granny died in 2010 or so, so I bliv she would have known the truth in her grave now... May God have mercy on her soul.

Omoh...!!! See set up!
The girl just used you as a cover up for her sins and there's no witness to vindicate you... I can't imagine how helpless you felt that day.
Not funny sha.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by 2Radii: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:

Omoh...!!! See set up!
The girl just used you as a cover up for her sins and there's no witness to vindicate you... I can't imagine how helpless you felt that day.
Not funny sha.
Hmm e no funny ooh

Then I was too slow and senile... Sorry to say grin

If na now, lol, before the mama say jack Robinson a don land two thunderous slap for her daughter face.. no be me go talk again, na she go dey talk where she go grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by efficiencie(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

Do nothing.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by gly(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

Almighty formula would save the situation cheesy. By the way why housing grown up made with those characteristic features. That is a red flag to breakage of marriage
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Nonexisting1: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Do mtchew and go back to finish my precious bath. I'm sick and tired of explaining things to stupid people. It's always a waste of time because asking that stupid question before the maid shows she already had the picture she wanted on her head and no explanation will change that. The best thing is to lock up. Explaining and simping will deteriorate the already deteriorated situation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Aladdin1(m): 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Try using quadratic equation plus almighty formular to solve the problem.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by GOFRONT(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is Calculus..... grin grin grin

Well lets try and apply Algebraic formular. If e no work, we pack our sef go meet council of elders.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by royalair(m): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Let's use the Cosine Rule it will work

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Kenpaly(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will use trigonomentry to solve it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Mryacks: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
First rule: never wear towel to go open the house main door

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by general111(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Simple, just send the made away, and you will save your marriage
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Rickmann: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

It's simple..this shouldn't be rocket science at all.
Just tell her the whole truth..."babe,it's pure coincidence..i came out of the bathroom to open for you not knowing the maid was out already". If she doesn't still believe you then you leave her.. You can't be worried when you are innocent.

Abegi.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Kobicove(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2022
Just tell her the truth, if she does not believe that's her problem
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Ed12(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Nothing to worry about here..

If she ask rudely, she will never get a reply, NOT AT ALL.

If she asks subtly with some feminine sense, she gets a honest reply but will warn her never to ask me such question again
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Redstubpen: 6:36am On Oct 01, 2022
shocked
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by waice6571: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2022
Rickmann:

It's simple..this shouldn't be rocket science at all.
Just tell her the whole truth..."babe,it's pure coincidence..i came out of the bathroom to open for you not knowing the maid was out already". If she doesn't still believe you then you leave her.. You can't be worried when you are innocent.

Abegi.

Yes! I will explain the situation briefly without being emotional and maintain my innocent composure.
What she believes in her mind wouldn't matter at all. I won't even do anything extraordinary or try to over flog the issue. I can not be suffering for sin never committed.

End of Discussion!
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Baronthecelebri: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2022
2Radii:
tell me please embarassed
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Baronthecelebri: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2022
waice6571:

Omoh...!!! See set up!
Not funny sha.
I tell you, she use the guy take shine shoe
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Baronthecelebri: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Hmmm, very sad she really use you take cover her sin, so what later happened between you and the girl in future
2Radii:

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by 2Radii: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Hmmm, very sad she really use you take cover her sin, so what later happened between you and the girl in future
Nothing na, we continued our siblings relationship... remember she's like a sister to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Ran Away From A Beautiful Chorister In Church / Man Or Woman Who Suffer Heartbreak Most ? / Guys Over To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.