Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise (3959 Views)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Vyzz: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
Almighty formula (WISDOM) will settle it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by SPAMBOX7: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Why should I explain what didn't happen lol
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by rickleye: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

You live with your wife and the maid. One Saturday morning, your wife goes to the market. A while later, you go to take a bath to go out. The maid also takes the opportunity to go and bath in her own bathroom.

Whilst you two were in your bathrooms, madam comes back home to pick her phone she forgot. Then the doorbell rings. Remember, you are bathing, but didn't know your maid is also taking her bath, so you continue with no worries and your wife was all along on the bell.

Not understanding why the maid is yet to get to the door, you tie your towel, your curved tool making a bulge in the towel, you rush out of the bath and head to the door.

Getting to the living room, you find the maid already opening the door with wrapper tied to her chest, sumptuous bossom popping through the lightly wet wrapper tied to her chest, curvaceous buttocks seeming bare in the very light ankara.

Madam enters and sees the maid wet with wrapper tied around her chest, and you, oga, also wet with towel tied around your loins...

Madam looks at you weirdly and asks what was going on, and why it took so long for both of you to show up, in that compromising state, and together.
Now, your wife doesn't know what we know and willing to listen to explanations. undecided

With the aid of a graph sheet, Four Figure Table and T-Square, explain in 247 words the theorem that can save your marriage.

The Almighty Formular can solve this.
- unless I’ve lost her trust there no way she will jump to that conclusion.
-my S.O has her own keys � so no issues
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by JONSYN7154: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
2Radii:
Exactly what happened to me in 2007... A day I will never forget
like seriously? Let's here it.
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by 2Radii: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
JONSYN7154:
like seriously? Let's here it.
scroll down
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2022
gly:

Almighty formula would save the situation cheesy. By the way why housing grown up made with those characteristic features. That is a red flag to breakage of marriage

lol before na ugly house maid you want make him employ
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by gly(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

lol before na ugly house maid you want make him employ

Bros na the man invite trouble come e house o! smiley
Temptation must come for that kind of thing so the best thing na to cut off.
Him for no dey find formular dey go here an there if had cut off those red flags
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by Slynation(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
If she doesn't believe me then let her fuvk off...
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by jogsman01(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
wis3:
Not even pythogoras could solve this one grin
let him try La Place
Re: How Do I Save My Marriage??? Please Advise by DonroxyII: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
waice6571:
MARRIAGE SAVING ESSAY!!!

You live with your wife and the maid. One Saturday morning, your wife goes to the market. A while later, you go to take a bath to go out. The maid also takes the opportunity to go and bath in her own bathroom.

Whilst you two were in your bathrooms, madam comes back home to pick her phone she forgot. Then the doorbell rings. Remember, you are bathing, but didn't know your maid is also taking her bath, so you continue with no worries and your wife was all along on the bell.

Not understanding why the maid is yet to get to the door, you tie your towel, your curved tool making a bulge in the towel, you rush out of the bath and head to the door.

Getting to the living room, you find the maid already opening the door with wrapper tied to her chest, sumptuous bossom popping through the lightly wet wrapper tied to her chest, curvaceous buttocks seeming bare in the very light ankara.

Madam enters and sees the maid wet with wrapper tied around her chest, and you, oga, also wet with towel tied around your loins...

Madam looks at you weirdly and asks what was going on, and why it took so long for both of you to show up, in that compromising state, and together.
Now, your wife doesn't know what we know and willing to listen to explanations. undecided

With the aid of a graph sheet, Four Figure Table and T-Square, explain in 247 words the theorem that can save your marriage.
I would just go back inside and Continue Bathing .. Mi O Raye Shalaye(No time):

If you can't trust me na ya Wahala be that !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difficulty In Falling In Love / Ladies, The Random Things You Like In A Guy?!~! / Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh Gets Nasty Posts On Her IG Account -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.