Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,616 members, 7,840,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology (36594 Views)

Ex-Imo Governor, Emeka Ihedioha Resigns From PDP / Ihedioha: PDP Is The Only Alternative, Anybody Standing Elsewhere Is A Saboteur / Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Reference(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Said it that day.
That is was a thoughtless comment with far reaching fallout.
Set him back politically.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Emman08: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
bhella10:
Not a field nigga?

Nah this self hate all to please his masters and get a warm meal is a sign of a proper house negro
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by GGirll: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
You have lost any political post in Igbo land, we will pay you back just know that n know peace. Apology accepted but political career in Imo State dead forever. We don't forget.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by igbowoman: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bar1941:
The most confused tribe I'd ever seen, they only understand on word.....GREED,,,,

After serving PDP for your whole life, the party still gave her presidential ticket to your northern slave Master, yet you still have the gut to call your people saboteurs if they don't vote your northern master.

What has this to do with tribe
Must you be stoopid?
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Edoziesmart(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pacesetterz:

And the region still looks like a 17th century slum? Nna ka anyi nu ihe.
So which region is not looking like 17th century slum in Nigeria? Anakogheri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by maxzzo1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Any Igbo man that will not vote OBI is a traitor and a saboteur like Ihedioha

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by EndsarsReloaded: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Apology accepted and I hope no other Igbo leader will jonze again. At least, Ihedioha was fast enough to render an apology when he realized that his people are now angry with him. However, same can't be said of Chimaroke Nnamani who continues to insult his people.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by JooEeL(m): 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

Igbos are the only ones that call off the bluff of their leaders and hold them accountable.

Igbos will criticise their leaders for any slightest misdemeanor .

Look at how they threw Ekweremadu under the bus.

But that can't be said about Yorubas who are even riding Tinubu to become the president despite the atrocities he has committed

Obi killed Massob members. Over 5000 of them in 2007. They were also killed in 2012 and dumped in Izu river.

Igbos today have turned him into a demigod.

Talk something else; this one no fly.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Penguin2: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Same here, I don't know what gave him the morale, but he just messed up. Especially in a state like Imo state, what he said will spread through all the villages and hamlets in the state.

If the opposition picks this up, he is definitely finished politically... Even Mbaise people won't rally around him again

It’s an irreparable damage he has done to himself.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Manna4Gurls: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Me sef no get it tym. Na confusion u won com put 4 our head so. E no go work 4u
angry
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by AminuRano87(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

Igbos are the only ones that call off the bluff of their leaders and hold them accountable.

But that can't be said about Yorubas who are even riding Tinubu to become the president despite the atrocities he has committed

Igbos that cannot vote out PDP in Abia state despite their failures of 23 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by ibechris(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

And the only tribe that can vote for any tribe without recourse to religion or tribalism.

The records are there for all to see.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kizyalex10(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:

For as much as I have ever wanted a president from an Igbo extraction..... your mentioning of Yoruba doesn't make sense in your write up...

Don't forget that everybody has the same right to contest/support anyone they feel....for crying out loud..it was an open Contest....

It's just like blaming Madrid for beating man city in the last season UCL semi final game because you feel man city were the better team...

Oga .. tinubu Contested the primary with the likes of okorocha, onu ...and he came out to top the group...

No matter how bad/corrupt tinubu is..he sure gonna have some fans....that's politics/life for you
Or are you still surprised devil has followers...even though we all know how worse he has been ..so that's It

Even in the same PDP where the igbos are mostly dedicated and committed to over the years.... Obi realized his political ambitions to become the flag bearer of the party were not achievable..he decided to shift tent to other parties to achieve his aims which is normal...

So blaming the Yorubas for joining hands with north to oppress the igbos is total gibberish.....

You weren't denied right to vote or be voted for....why you believing the inconsistent conspiracy against the igbos....

Now...Obi is here.....
Do you feel if Obi is thinking like you concerning the yourbas oppressing the igbos...do you think he win this election..

You are talking about south East voting Obi this time....I tell you the truth....the total south East registered voters with inec is not enough to make obi president.....that's if all the easterners will vote for him.....
Even if we assume that all the easterners both in the east and outside the easterner states within the walls of Nigeria vote for obi...he will still not win..cos he needs more than his tribesmen to win a national election like in the case of the presidency...he is going to be the president of Nigeria and not the president of the East

So whether you like it or not...you still need the support of the YORUBAS AND NORTHERNERS for Obi to be president...that's how politics works here in Nigeria..
Same goes to other aspirants too

Now tomorrow there will be a 4 million rally for obi.....
So in your sentimental mind now...you think the whole 4 million people coming out tomorrow for Obidatti will be totally igbos.....
No...it will be igbos, yourbas and even some northerners who want a fresh political air/atmosphere in our dear country..

I didn’t say all yorubas as u saw my special mention of afenifere,most of my talks are targeted to the ethnic bigots ,I know some people who re not igbos who supports obi for sure and I’m nt naive about the importance of other tribes to make a new Nigeria achievable,I appreciate everyone who puts Nigeria’s interest first at this point.we can make Nigeria great again.thanks for d points made

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by madukaanaya(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
You won't smell that seat never
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by alimiadedayo1: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

you hate ekweremadu the day he openly criticized Peter obi you guys are hypocrites stop saying rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by GGirll: 4:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Starz825:

For as much as I have ever wanted a president from an Igbo extraction..... your mentioning of Yoruba doesn't make sense in your write up...

Don't forget that everybody has the same right to contest/support anyone they feel....for crying out loud..it was an open Contest....

It's just like blaming Madrid for beating man city in the last season UCL semi final game because you feel man city were the better team...

Oga .. tinubu Contested the primary with the likes of okorocha, onu ...and he came out to top the group...

No matter how bad/corrupt tinubu is..he sure gonna have some fans....that's politics/life for you
Or are you still surprised devil has followers...even though we all know how worse he has been ..so that's It

Even in the same PDP where the igbos are mostly dedicated and committed to over the years.... Obi realized his political ambitions to become the flag bearer of the party were not achievable..he decided to shift tent to other parties to achieve his aims which is normal...

So blaming the Yorubas for joining hands with north to oppress the igbos is total gibberish.....

You weren't denied right to vote or be voted for....why you believing the inconsistent conspiracy against the igbos....

Now...Obi is here.....
Do you feel if Obi is thinking like you concerning the yourbas oppressing the igbos...do you think he win this election..

You are talking about south East voting Obi this time....I tell you the truth....the total south East registered voters with inec is not enough to make obi president.....that's if all the easterners will vote for him.....
Even if we assume that all the easterners both in the east and outside the easterner states within the walls of Nigeria vote for obi...he will still not win..cos he needs more than his tribesmen to win a national election like in the case of the presidency...he is going to be the president of Nigeria and not the president of the East

So whether you like it or not...you still need the support of the YORUBAS AND NORTHERNERS for Obi to be president...that's how politics works here in Nigeria..
Same goes to other aspirants too

Now tomorrow there will be a 4 million rally for obi.....
So in your sentimental mind now...you think the whole 4 million people coming out tomorrow for Obidatti will be totally igbos.....
No...it will be igbos, yourbas and even some northerners who want a fresh political air/atmosphere in our dear country..

You spoke well. I just want to add that, that is how we feel when Yorubas bring Igbos to anything even if it's not related to us to smear them.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by biafranrealson: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
Emeka , relax , we have concluded your case . Till you come out again to context
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by PlayerMeji: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please explain the atrocities Tinubu has committed... Cos you seem to be steep in knowledge of all things...

Obisbetter:

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by larrieB(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

There are only just two zones that holds their leaders to account even though they still Underperform which are the SS & SE. We criticize our leaders without bias.

if truly you hold your leaders accountable in those two zones, PDP will not be willing all the time in those two zones. Are you now saying those your leaders in PDP are the best for you all these years ?
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by AutoRedux: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Very idiotic old clown
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by vicchuks7: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
He is a thief
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Antai123(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
This Ihedioha has successfully, lost some votes. Politicians are supposed to be wise, in your character and statements. You were talking in Ghana, and it was aired life, you should know that u were addressing not just south easterners but Nigerians.

Peter Obi is a very smart politician, despite the propaganda that the north won't vote him, he keeps referring to the north as an area with varse land to be cultivated!.

Peter Obi2023!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by oneMalik: 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wetin Dem be b4 ?
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by arsenal33: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

how come they keep re-electing bad governors?

1 Like

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by boldtruthalways: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Your political career is gone already.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Poten111: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
nkemoma:
Idiotic fool

Like your father. Wicked fool that is above apology.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by londonboy1: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Apologies not accepted , you played politics at the detriment of your own people . Shame on you .enjoy your retirement.
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Ebubu: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obisbetter:

go and sleep. what of ikpeazu who won two terms or gburu gburu the failure of abia state?

as if ta orji didn’t rule you guys twice and is a serving senator.

goan sleep

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by nkemoma(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Poten111:

Like your father. Wicked fool that is above apology.

Why describe your father on a public forum in this manner
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by Anndrew(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Please explain the atrocities Tinubu has committed... Cos you seem to be steep in knowledge of all things...

1)arrested and forfeit funds gotten from drugs as account general..
2)Political Assassination
3)destruction of life's and properties(touts and agbero)
4)Pocket the whole southwest as Godfather
5)etc..
Re: I Am Sorry For Calling My People Saboteur: Emeka Ihedioha Tenders Apology by kkonyeji(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Abfinest007:
Medicine after death

Indeed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wardrobe Allowance: Ben Bruce Mocking Nigerian Workers — Osun Govt / Anambra Trains Market & Park Task Force Ahead Of Market Reopening (Photos ) / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.