Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu (11305 Views)

One Man Cannot Change The Entire Country – Tinubu’s Aide, Olusegun / Don’t Harbor Negative Thoughts About Your Country, Tinubu Urges Nigerians / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Foreseer: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:

U don drop rap verse finish?, na tinubu matter go make u run naked enter market laslas...u think everybody can be like ur unfortunate dad wey dey support because of gains, this actors get track record, oops! ur spitobi no get any, 8years in office, no single achievement, na the rubbish wey u wan shove down people's mouth be dat, na thunder go fire u and that ur rotten fingers wey u dey type. I no fit blame u sha, I blame ur granny wey birthed a hoe that ended up marrying ur unfortunate dad, we don't need a soothsayer to tell us that their product is going to be a catastrophic one, u can't just help it, stupidity is encoded in ur DNA, just try not to make an offspring coz u will be doing a lot of harm to them if they inherit the trait of ur damned and irredeemable soul.
If u like wail from now till when tinubu go end his tenure in 2031, it still won't change the fact that u can't stand anything Good, u and the keyword "GOOD" are just two parallel lines...
Nobody is going to stop u from collecting ur shishi from hoebi, that's the only thing u are destined to use ur rotten fingers to collect
Compare bro

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Chidex500: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2022
From Oblivion abi? After you've used Tribalism as a tool to destabilise Nigeria
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by nedekid: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Na from London rest house emilokan de tell us to build our country?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by lagosrd: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Who spoilt it before
Who destroyed it before
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president of Nigeria come May 29th 2023
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ITbomb(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2022
From London

On the National Day celebrations of a country you want to rule (or lead)
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by saintnegroid(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/30/independence-day-lets-unite-rebuild-our-country-tinubu/
for where him take talk this one? Na for London you go stay unite Nigerians?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2022
We are going back to Yorubaland to rebuild it. Nigeria is a man-made one nation for the fulani nation. Only hopeless captives believe and work on a platform that is neither God-given or nature-supported.
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Don009: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2022
What do you know about unity. If you really values the unity of the country you would have say the truth. Is it really your your turn.
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by omokab: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Tinubu wants Nigerians to be united all the way from general hospital in United Kingdom tongue undecided.

you are typing from psychiatric hospital. How can you wish the country a successful independent.
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by surequality: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2022
6.) Cultists in the Southsouth

7.) Hunger, inflation, dead Naira value and mass unemployment all over Nigeria.

Nigerians now spend their life and some even borrow loan just to secure visa to Japa to any country in the world to escape family poverty, hunger and unending unemployment without hope.

APC una well done oh. Thank you Buhari for teaching Nigerians the lesson of life

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Dragonsword: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/30/independence-day-lets-unite-rebuild-our-country-tinubu/
Tinubu wants Nigeria to unite",yet he has been the one championing tribal/ ethnic hate style of politics and his group of urchins are selling his product well both on and off social media
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Johel(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2022
ogododo:

But Na you sell Buhari to Nigerians,which means You brought disaster upon the people...Baba rest.
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Honestfrend: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2022
No video of him saying it?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Enny2013(f): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2022
As if unity is by magic...

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by kennethesan(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2022
From london?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by emonis88: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Unite? When he is running a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is this a unifier? I don't understand o!
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2022
He is talking as if he cares for the poor citizens. Lies and deceitful talks to cajole the simple at heart to vote for him. Nonsense
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by mife2nv: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:

Shut the fvck up..
Keep ur sìlly advice to ur sef, reason ur papa make hin come remove the catheter nah abi no be hin put am there again, anuofia..
Na numbskull u be, tinubu is acting spoiler, u sure sey u get sense so, oops! U are a zombie, u think he sees the mad man wey dey catch cruise online as a threat, he is just chilling, no time for unnecessary stress, both the pdp and pdp lite no reach.
To him, there is no competition at all...
And for the record, e fit go any country wey hin like to chill, e no concern ur papa, ur lord and saviour kuku go UK go do bambiala, u come here come cry. well, the next thing wey remain for u now is for u to enter market coz it's now clear that u don run mad...
Oga i know no how much they pay you,for this your urchin job wey u dey do,but no matter the amount the job too hard I beg,you are just bleating up and down like she goat on heat, and you also sound stupid,Oga the neck pressing just they start for you,you never see anything

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Idiko1: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2022
You simply cannot talk about rebuild without how the destruction occurred. Who destroyed the shithole called Nigeria?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Idiko1: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2022
emonis88:
Unite? When he is running a Muslim Muslim ticket? Is this a unifier? I don't understand o!

The dude is a typical Yoruba!!!!
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by mnwogu(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
From London abi?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2022
mife2nv:
Oga i know no how much they pay you,for this your urchin job wey u dey do,but no matter the amount the job too hard I beg,you are just bleating up and down like she goat on heat, and you also sound stupid,Oga the neck pressing just they start for you,you never see anything
A numbskull joined the chat, ur brain no dey with me, check hoebi's bag...
Mumu, u no know sey dem pay me through ur papa's account, anuofia...
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ahamonyeka(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2022
Where is this emilokam man talking from?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by ezegenigbonine: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Unite kii u There anu mpama
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Push and start don talk
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Wbskipo: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2022
This man don enter menopause I swear
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by DOM7: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2022
From London? No be pesin wey dey ground they rebuild?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by clothingonline(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Do
Obi
Atiki
TINUBU

Patronize Nigerian hospitals?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by Monday60655(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2022
From your hiding hospital in London right?
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by omojeesu(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2022
A Prayer for Nigeria & Nigerians!

On this Independence Day, Lord! Have mercy on us!

We are a sinful nation, a sinful people! We have sinned greatly against you, leaders & all!

Much deceit! Much wickedness. Much immorality! Much injustice, violence & the shedding of innocent blood! The addiction to & crazy pursuit for money! Lord you know them all...

Forgive us our sins. We seek a new nation. A better nation where there's equity & justice, peace, progress & prosperity! Where more & more Nigerians come to You, live for You, serve You & remain in You.

In mercy let your will be done in Nigeria! Because of the poor, the needy & the oppressed! Deliver the people from the hands of those too strong for them.

These & more I ask in Jesus name! Amen!
Re: Independence Day: Let’s Unite, Rebuild Our Country – Tinubu by hotseat: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2022
"Incoming" president (London Branch) "addressing" Nigerians through another fledgling cabal.

"I'm your next President in Diaspora (PID) reporting live from London"!

IDIOTA!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Deportation From South Africa: Another Sign Of Nigeria’s Fading Glory! / FCT Minister Suspends Mining, Quarrying Activities In Abuja / Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.