Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me (16442 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
TheMadame: That is your bloody business,suit yourself and stay on your lane. I can joke with anything,but if you mention my husband or kids,you have crossed the line.
Once again: Sorry, you seem very upset.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ujujoan:

O . . . k . . Just ask nicely and I'll join you to pray!
I'm not much of a prayer but I can try. Anything to get your husband to tuck in his pr1ck . . I'm cool like that!

madam peacemaker,
I bet you conveniently failed to see this!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
TheMadame:

madam peacemaker,
I bet you conveniently failed to see this!
I said Am sorry TheMadame.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Afamdman(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wow, I never thot I'll see the day. shocked the cabal got eggs in their face. Damn. Such a lovely topic, Op thank you for posting. And hope your marriage is working out great. Richie my man thanks for holding fort jare, your my man any day. Jenny ohh my God I could actually view you foaming in the mouth, you mean that bit@h didn't take my advice. Lolz God what a day. And Agioma God bless you lady and bless your family, those that plant seeds and nuture it with Love will surley reap a good fruit, am so glad you shamed them all in the end. @ujujoan go suck on a lemon. Hahhahahaha, what a day, cabal with egg in their face.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ivynwa(f): 1:59am On Sep 15, 2012
Ivynwa enters the thread, smiles at Agiboma----shakes her head and leaves the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 15, 2012
Afamdman: Wow, I never thot I'll see the day. shocked the cabal got eggs in their face. Damn. Such a lovely topic, Op thank you for posting. And hope your marriage is working out great. Richie my man thanks for holding fort jare, your my man any day. Jenny ohh my God I could actually view you foaming in the mouth, you mean that bit@h didn't take my advice. Lolz God what a day. And Agioma God bless you lady and bless your family, those that plant seeds and nuture it with Love will surley reap a good fruit, am so glad you shamed them all in the end. @ujujoan go suck on a lemon. Hahhahahaha, what a day, cabal with egg in their face.

Oh you have no idea. I was foaming so badly in the mouth that sisikill had to rush me to A&E . The doctor prescribed me an anti psychotic and enough pain killers to deal with the head ache that almost caused a tornado in my head. sad cry

I wept so badly because no one took my advise seriously. Do you know how many hours it took me to actually locate one letter on my keyboard ? The sleepless nights, the aching fingers? The days i rang in sick at work because I just couldn't cope. I am so sure you know and I am still crying that even my husband is unable to console me. cry cry

Someone please pass me a tissue, I can't control this river of flowing waters cry
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 15, 2012
TheMadame: Hehehe.
Running to moderators for protection.
Coward!

TheMadame:

you will not see because you are biased. Is this how biased you are in real life?
After half of the exchanges had been hidden you ar now here giving sanctimonious judgement?
Well your lordship your biased judgement is unacceptable to me. Did you not see her remarks that my husband is a cheat? I gave it back to her and the coward scampered to the mods.
I hope you realise there is a God and he will judge you for your skewered and biased views.
Please in future mind your business. You are not my mother!

Actually, I was the one that asked for your posts to be hidden not uju.

....and not being a hypocrite here but going by ujus post which you quoted above to reply debrief with, you forgot to also quote your own post that even came before uju's talking about her husband being with her friend and she being the last to know

Or the one where you called her Akuna kuna?
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 15, 2012
agiboma: Hmmm "mad people" u say,

People can change and my house is now a different place, i dont put a blind eye to anything, my house is the home of love, understanding and peace. .It took work to get to the point we are at but its worth i. When i see my son and the baby coming i know i am where i belong. Dont let negativity and hatred alter you thoughts on people change its possible, just have patience. smiley smiley

Funny enough the "ndi ara" comment wasn't meant for you
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nairaface: 3:29am On Sep 15, 2012
obowunmi: Many women in Nigeria want to just marry --- like just the OP, she knew darn well that she was marrying a cheater. But she ignored all the glaring signs --- these women don't realize these types of problems, until years in marriage. Remember the culture in Nigeria is if you're a woman and not married, you are useless.
I'm always delighted to read men with this mindset. It reinforces my belief that there are real men out there that accept their responsibilities, whether or not they make mistakes too. It shows that some men will teach their sons and daughters responsibility.

Women who want to get married and be a Mrs. more than they want to enjoy true companionship, which does have its trying times, bring themselves unnecessary problem, if not STD or murder. But do you blame them? Some, as you noted, grew seeing how things went in their homes and saw it as the norm. They will teach their children to continue the cycle of abuse. And when women blame "small girls for taking their husbands", you wonder if they are married to puppets that they find it easier to blame the other women who, in some cases, may not even know about the wife. Now, I'm not in any way implying that that's the poster's story. In fact, I commend her for willing to work at her marriage. I hope he changes before something irreversible happens.

Not two situations are the same, but these I would ask myself in her shoes:

1) do you think you are valuable enough to be respected by your husband, children and the girlfriends?
2) are you ready to deal with the possible contraction of a deadly STD?
3) do you want to raise your daughters that they don't have to settle for a lifetime of loneliness and dejection just as long as they get the Mrs. title?
4) do you want to raise your boys to cherish women or treat them as objects created to satisfy their urge?
5) do you deserve true happiness?
6) do you think you'll be happier and a better parent if you got out of this satanic situation? Or do you truly think what you have now is a marriage?

harakiri: What if a man decides to marry several wives according to the customs of his people and have several concubines, would he called a "cheater"? Hmmm? Lol
it's not a crime if all the women are willing. You'll be shocked to know that there are women who are open to polygyny as there are men who don't mind their wives having side helpers if you looked. But why not be upfront about your penchant for variety upfront?
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Afamdman(m): 4:16am On Sep 15, 2012
@jenny. Hugs your reply always amuses me. But I find myself always saying this jenny is a lovely kind woman in real life, but someone has to do the job she does on nairaland, and too bad it has fallen on her and does a great job, of it. Bless you dear I know you always mean well.let me go jare, I promised madam I'll wake her by 4 to do some work, let me go jare and put in work. Adios jenny dear.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Actually, I was the one that asked for your posts to be hidden not uju.

....and not being a hypocrite here but going by ujus post which you quoted above to reply debrief with, you forgot to also quote your own post that even came before uju's talking about her husband being with her friend and she being the last to know

Or the one where you called her Akuna kuna?

Gradually the hands manipulating the puppet-ujujoan are coming out one by one.
First it was peace maker,and now it is spitfire.
Do you need to fight for your puppet? She started the battle when she told me to STFU in response to my admonition for her to lay off agiboma.
Let me tell you I am a Lagos girl through and through and I will never back away from a fight. I will never snitch to the mods like some people I know,rather I will beat you at your game.
Bring your puppets back cos I know you are a clique that back yourrselves up against newbies,well I got news for you sista,if you want war then war you will get.
Just woke up from a night of serious loving with my hubby and saw your hopeless post. Let me tell you and your puppet something-I woprship my man,which is something you can never understand, and I will never allow any coward to talk ill of him. Mention my mans name in your post in a derogatory fashion and I am going ballistic on you.
Be warned.
@All puppeters and puppets.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2012
^^^ are you done? Relax I am not here to fight you. I was only telling you to remove the scale from your eyes before removing from someone else's, u talked about her insulting your husband even though you were first quoted for saying same. It was your post I based my reply on.

Even agiboma thought I made a snide remark earlier, the post wasn't even directed at her.

There is also a reason why I don't talk about my kids on nairaland. I will trace the ip of any muthafcker that says nasty things about them and sort them out. wink so it's best no one know a thing about them.

I am a lagosian myself born and bred so forget that one you are talking grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2012
You have been cursing and insulting since yesterday no one replied in kind, even Jenny who is quick to loose it.
You went to bed and woke up this fine morning still cursing, No one has cursed back, Madame even if the aim was to win a "fight" you should know you have won. The curses does not add or take anything from me its you I am worried about, nothing and nobody is worth such anger
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2012
@jennykadry,
So what is your freaking point?
Let me tell you my point-put your dog on leash.
She mentions my husband name again in a derogatory way in her cowardly posts and I will crush her low self esteemed behind.
A crayfish should never challenge a shark. If she has no regards for her husband, I have tons of regard for mine because he is my everything!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08: You have been cursing and insulting since yesterday no one replied in kind, even Jenny who is quick to loose it.
You went to bed and woke up this fine morning still cursing, No one has cursed back, Madame even if the aim was to win a "fight" you should know you have won. The curses does not add or take anything from me its you I am worried about, nothing and nobody is worth such anger

Look sista, I have done warning you okay?
That coward of a puppet insulted my husband and she deserves whatever she gets.
Now REPEAT after me gently and slowly---zzzziiiipppp it!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Johndoe100(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2012
TheMadame: @jennykadry,
So what is your freaking point?
Let me tell you my point-put your dog on leash.
She mentions my husband name again in a derogatory way in her cowardly posts and I will crush her low self esteemed behind.
A crayfish should never challenge a shark. If she has no regards for her husband, I have tons of regard for mine because he is my everything!

I really really like you. You and a few other women have made this board worth bothering with.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2012
@ the Madame the Madame, if this is the same way you fight for God, I bet you will make heaven. grin so even the supposed loving moment with your oga did not settle you? And here I was thinking that anytime I go into the arms of my husband I forget things that pissed me off completely and it remains so.

You just proved me wrong. The uju you are developing high blood pressure for sef is somewhere kpekusin her husband.

Why drag issues like this with someone you will never come in contact with? There are better issues to focus on like Boko haram and patience Jonathan's grammar of "my fellow widows" and "everybody's got aids. grin

Anyways we know you have won and made your point pretty clear, no need repeating yourself a million times and no she didn't mention your husbands name, she mentioned the word "husband" without a chukwudi or Chinedu attached to it and you mentioned hers so really you are not the only victim here

@Debrief
I only lose it when I haven't seen oga in a few days tongue once I see him, everybody else is deactivated from my memory. Second off I am so excited cos he surprised me with a gift 2 days ago cool
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2012
TheMadame:

Look sista, I have done warning you okay?
That coward of a puppet insulted my husband and she deserves whatever she gets.
Now REPEAT after me gently and slowly---zzzziiiipppp it!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry: @
@Debrief
I only lose it when I haven't seen oga in a few days tongue once I see him, everybody else is deactivated from my memory. Second off I am so excited cos he surprised me with a gift 2 days ago cool
Abeg no vex me jare, Oga Travel, still giving bobo bobbi. So no carry that kain talk come near me
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg no worsen situation ooo. But I gat laugh myself grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08:
Abeg no vex me jare, Oga Travel, still giving bobo bobbi. So no carry that kain talk come near me

Eyaaa, me I feel so depressed when he travels out at least if na within here, na to pack bags go find am naa undecided
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2012
Johndoe100:

I really really like you. You and a few other women have made this board worth bothering with.

Sir,
can you imagine? They are trying to intimidate me because I am new to this forum,running to report to the moderators because I am new and don't know how to report to the moderators myself.
Why are they hating on me?
No woman born of a woman can insult my husband and go scot free. Do they thinkl husbands are easy to come by?
If they are divorcees who have no regards for their husbands,they should count me out.
I love and worship my husband!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Eyaaa, me I feel so depressed when he travels out at least if na within here, na to pack bags go find am naa undecided
My dear No be small loneliness, Na long course oh, so I no even get power to talk. Thats why I get plenty time for nairaland. My Dear I havent laughed this much in so long. This kain thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This #cabal things# is very serious oh, so bad now that people are creating threads and personalities talking to and answering themselves. Laugh wan kill me I swear. Na wa oh, Na so life empty reach?
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Johndoe100(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2012
TheMadame:

Sir,
can you imagine? They are trying to intimidate me because I am new to this forum,running to report to the moderators because I am new and don't know how to report to the moderators myself.
Why are they hating on me?
No woman born of a woman can insult my husband and go scot free. Do they thinkl husbands are easy to come by?
If they are divorcees who have no regards for their husbands,they should count me out.
I love and worship my husband!

Please disregard them, they think everyone is like them.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08:
My dear No be small loneliness, Na long course oh, so I no even get power to talk. Thats why I get plenty time for nairaland. My Dear I havent laughed this much in so long. This kain thing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is a wonderful Saturday here and I no fit shout. I dey spend my weekend lazying around and enjoying my beautiful family, no be fight be the order of the day abeg cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2012
Johndoe100:

Thank you sir, do you think they are se.x starved? Or are they being abused by their husbands that they can not respect other peoples husbands?
I regard my husband as a God with a small g.
He and my children are my everything so if they insult them, they will answer to me.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry: There is also a reason why I don't talk about my kids on nairaland. I will trace the ip of any muthafcker that says nasty things about them and sort them out. wink so it's best no one know a thing about them.

I am a lagosian myself born and bred so forget that one you are talking grin
Jenny, i just fell in love with you grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2012
You gave yourselves up with the "husbands are scarce" comment. na so cabal dey do una? Na wa oh
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Jenny, i just fell in love with you grin

Just? What a cheat you are. angry I have been in love with you for months grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08: You gave yourselves up with the "husbands are scarce" comment. na so cabal dey do una? Na wa oh

Husband scarce debrief so stop it cheesy can't you see why we single women are frustrated? grin

And there I was trying to chose one out of more than 4 suitors. Could I have had what some of you women lack? No husband scarcity? Me do shakara for men wella. No, men are only scarce to them cheap desperadoes. Count me out cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Husband scarce debrief so stop it cheesy can't you see why we single women are frustrated? grin

And there I was trying to chose one out of more than 4 suitors. Could I have had what some of you women lack? No husband scarcity? Me do shakara for men wella. No, men are only scarce to them cheap desperadoes. Count me out cheesy
What about me wey don get 2? I deserve an award in this era of scarcity, I should give lectures on how to corner scarce commodities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I havent laughed so much in ages.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2012
Johndoe100:

Thank you sir, you appear to be experienced about these things. I will take yopur advice and log out.

@ beeatches,
Be warned. Keep my husband out of your cowardly posts and threadfs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / How The Vagina Looks Like After Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.