Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me (16426 Views)

My Husband Has Idolised Me And Now I'm Fed Up. Need Help / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Help!!! My Husband Has Been Sleeping With Our Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Just? What a cheat you are. angry I have been in love with you for months grin
Lol. The comment you made is what my sweet Mother would make if she was tech savvy and given to using the "f" word. She is a tiger where her children are concerned. Now you see why i am tripping for you? wink
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08:
What about me wey don get 2? I deserve an award in this era of scarcity, I should give lectures on how to corner scarce commodities. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I havent laughed so much in ages.

Only 2? Abegiii make I hiaa word. I go collect 20 from Halle berry any day any time without shaking. cheesy it is not easy to carry first in man snatching. grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2012
TheMadame:

Thank you sir, you appear to be experienced about these things. I will take yopur advice and log out.

@ beeatches,
Be warned. Keep my husband out of your cowardly posts and threadfs!
Jeez angry
Abeg madam e don do na, haba! The so-called 'beatches' no even get your time sef.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2012
Ishilove:
The so-called 'beatches' no even get your time sef.

Now I have fallen more in love with you. cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2012
jennykadry:

Now I have fallen more in love with you. cheesy
grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Jeez angry
Abeg madam e don do na, haba! The so-called 'beatches' no even get your time sef.
The Original 'Beacth" self no even send na me and my big mouth self go dey "calm nerves" didnt know say na one person dey create multiply personailites to talk and respond to himself. The language self them no change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Cabal Cabal, see as Madam CC no even reach here. kai.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Ishilove: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2012
debrief08:
The Original 'Beacth" self no even send na me and my big mouth self go dey "calm nerves" didnt know say na one person dey create multiply personailites to talk and respond to himself. The language self them no change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Cabal Cabal, see as Madam CC no even reach here. kai.
Na you get time to calm nerve. We all know who started the whole 'husband' abuse, so i don't see the point in calming a troublemaker. grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2012
Ishilove:
Na you get time to calm nerve. We all know who started the whole 'husband' abuse, so i don't see the point in calming a troublemaker. grin
No mind me jor, na over mumu dey worry me oh. How I go do?
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Afamdman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
Fun day on nairaland. A LOL day. No be small thing ohhh. Really had fun laughing my ass off. Thank you ladies. Adios.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
madre dus deus cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Desperate Housewives, anyone? grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by agiboma(f): 9:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
This one past desperate housewives oooo, i dont think the writters of the show can get this creative in comparison to the stuff that comes out on this NL.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2012
TheMadame:

Thank you sir, do you think they are se.x starved? Or are they being abused by their husbands that they can not respect other peoples husbands?
I regard my husband as a God with a small g.
He and my children are my everything so if they insult them, they will answer to me.

Now I know all it takes is a few words to get you peeing and sh11ting in your pants!
LMAO grin grin
Meanwhile, while you are ranting like a raving lunatic, remember to pray in Church for your husband today!
All 'our' prayers and fasting will not go in vain. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 16, 2012
TheMadame:

Gradually the hands manipulating the puppet-ujujoan are coming out one by one.
First it was peace maker,and now it is spitfire.
Do you need to fight for your puppet? She started the battle when she told me to STFU in response to my admonition for her to lay off agiboma.
Let me tell you I am a Lagos girl through and through and I will never back away from a fight. I will never snitch to the mods like some people I know,rather I will beat you at your game.
Bring your puppets back cos I know you are a clique that back yourrselves up against newbies,well I got news for you sista,if you want war then war you will get.
Just woke up from a night of serious loving with my hubby and saw your hopeless post. Let me tell you and your puppet something-I woprship my man,which is something you can never understand, and I will never allow any coward to talk ill of him. Mention my mans name in your post in a derogatory fashion and I am going ballistic on you.
Be warned.
@All puppeters and puppets.

Such loooooooooooow self esteem. No wonder he cheats on you! tongue
PS: incase your prayers don't work, you can try this . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1048144/how-she-changed-cheating-husband
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2012
agiboma: This one past desperate housewives oooo, i dont think the writters can get this creative in comparison to the stuff that comes out on this NL.

It's funny how you understood my question wasn't an attack or condemnation, and answered like the matured woman that you are . . .
But 'That-crazy-Madame', blinded by her obvious insecurities, decided to attack me (supposedly in your defence) with her mad rants!
And yet she claims not to easily intimidated. cheesy LMAO
I bet my 5-year old neice will scare the bejesus out of her with just a glance!
Ishi Okpo!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2012
Afamdman: Wow, I never thot I'll see the day. shocked the cabal got eggs in their face. Damn. Such a lovely topic, Op thank you for posting. And hope your marriage is working out great. Richie my man thanks for holding fort jare, your my man any day. Jenny ohh my God I could actually view you foaming in the mouth, you mean that bit@h didn't take my advice. Lolz God what a day. And Agioma God bless you lady and bless your family, those that plant seeds and nuture it with Love will surley reap a good fruit, am so glad you shamed them all in the end. @ujujoan go suck on a lemon. Hahhahahaha, what a day, cabal with egg in their face.

Who the 'f' is this woman wrapper

Wait oh, na you dey hold 'That-crazy-madam-' wrapper for am to sh1t

Seriously? You call yourself a man shocked shocked shocked

OM freaking G!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2012
jennykadry:

Oh you have no idea. I was foaming so badly in the mouth that sisikill had to rush me to A&E . The doctor prescribed me an anti psychotic and enough pain killers to deal with the head ache that almost caused a tornado in my head. sad cry

I wept so badly because no one took my advise seriously. Do you know how many hours it took me to actually locate one letter on my keyboard ? The sleepless nights, the aching fingers? The days i rang in sick at work because I just couldn't cope. I am so sure you know and I am still crying that even my husband is unable to console me. cry cry

Someone please pass me a tissue, I can't control this river of flowing waters cry

Rolling on the floor laughing my flat a55 off! cheesy grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2012
TheMadame:

Look sista, I have done warning you okay?
That coward of a puppet insulted my husband and she deserves whatever she gets.
Now REPEAT after me gently and slowly---zzzziiiipppp it!

O . . . . k!
Like I care about the ravings of a faceless e-lunatic undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2012
Ujujoan:

Such loooooooooooow self esteem. No wonder he cheats on you! tongue
PS: incase your prayers don't work, you can try this . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1048144/how-she-changed-cheating-husband

Uju Sharrap der and go back to bed. Too much Kpepus is bad for ya brain. Did you miss the part where Johndoe/TheMadame were-was holding a monologue-dialogue with themselves-himself?
Haba, you spent all saturday kpepusing that you cant even decode the language. Words, everything, na the same. Hehehehheheee, Sharrap and go and cuddle jor
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08:
Uju Sharrap der and go back to bed. Too much Kpepus is bad for ya brain. Did you miss the part where Johndoe/TheMadame were-was holding a monologue-dialogue with themselves-himself?
Haba, you spent all saturday kpepusing that you cant even decode the language. Words, everything, na the same. Hehehehheheee, Sharrap and go and cuddle jor

Chei I must still be suffering from a bad case of kpekusing hang-over to have missed it! embarassed embarassed

And you and that aka-gum Jenny allowed me to be blowing all this grammar this morning for nothing! angry angry

I knew that-crazy-madam was mad in real life . . The fact that it's Johndoes explains it all! cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2012
[quote
author=debrief08]
Uju Sharrap der and go back to bed. Too much Kpepus is bad for ya brain.
Did you miss the part where Johndoe/TheMadame were-was holding a
monologue-dialogue with themselves-himself?
Haba, you spent all saturday kpepusing that you cant even decode the
language. Words, everything, na the same. Hehehehheheee, Sharrap and go
and cuddle jor [/quote]

@debrief,
i warned you,please do not go running to your friends the moderators when I start with you.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 16, 2012
na wah o - i don't know what joy people get from these cyber fights - is life not stressful/busy enough for all this.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
TheMadame:

@debrief,
i warned you,please do not go running to your friends the moderators when I start with you.
Madam TheMadame, abeg feel free jor, go ahead, me I dint report to moderator or respond in kind to insults, enjoy jare. Anything to make your sunday. If it makes you feel better, I will be glad.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
cotton101: na wah o - i don't know what joy people get from these cyber fights - is life not stressful/busy enough for all this.

Lmao. Even me sef wey dey get hot temper never carry case like this For head. Makes me truly wonder if some people are married. Do you know how many times I have forgotten to type harsh words just because my hubby walked past me in a singlet and three quarter jean? embarassed all the nairaland crace ran away from my mind like usain bolt not to talk of a woman who claims to have spent some loving moments with her husband. For someone to have a sleepless night over somebody else who like I said he/she/it will never see in their life time cos social levelS different abeg cool is beyond me.
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
TheMadame:

@debrief,

See person wey dey claim new comer. . . How did you know about the imaginary cabals btw?
And yet you call someone a coward! Okpo!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ujujoan:

Chei I must still be suffering from a bad case of kpekusing hang-over to have missed it! embarassed embarassed

And you and that aka-gum Jenny allowed me to be blowing all this grammar this morning for nothing! angry angry

I knew that-crazy-madam was mad in real life . . The fact that it's Johndoes explains it all! cool

You carry weight ooo, see as your one liner almost cause your fellow human being to die of heart attack. The exchange cracked me up anyways. You replying with a simple line of "I will pray for you" and it replying with "1000 words that has not since changed the price of garrrrriiii
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Happy Sunday erryoneeee. May we all be multi taskers and may we have fun on this thread whilst changing our kpekusin positions. Today na today breeze has blown and the gstring clad c0ck nyash don open. Hear ye people hear ye grin
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
jennykadry:

You carry weight ooo, see as your one liner almost cause your fellow human being to die of heart attack. The exchange cracked me up anyways. You replying with a simple line of "I will pray for you" and it replying with "1000 words that has not since changed the price of garrrrriiii

LMAO grin grin
I told it I'll keep praying for it, hopefully it wont die of heart attack before the prayers gets answered! cool cool
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Meanwhile, where has it gone to
O . . . k, maybe it's praying! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by Tellmeurmind: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
check urself or give him ota piapia!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by TheMadame(f): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
debrief08:
Madam TheMadame, abeg feel free jor, go ahead, me I dint report to moderator or respond in kind to insults, enjoy jare. Anything to make your sunday. If it makes you feel better, I will be glad.

You are a hypocrite.
You saw that coward insulting my husband this morning and you were egging her on.
Stop playing innocent, and face me directly.
Remem,ber you have a lot of marital comas in your life and those who live in gass houses should not throw stones.
I know you are many in your gang but I am not bothered. I can take on all of you at once with one hand while cooking food for my family with the other hand. You people are that minute to me.
Debrief,please if you can not stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!
Re: My Husband Has Been Cheating On Me by agiboma(f): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
hmmmm and the battle rages on @ madame i am often the outsider here, i once was new and was beaten up on to say the least when i put my business out there for ADVICE well i certainly got a mouthful and saw the colors of the regular posters. Now they pretty much ignore me as much as i ignore them. In short Madame you remind me of me a few months ago, its like deja vu. Dont worry ooo if you become a regular you will have many battles to fight until they see you wont back down and they will eventually give up on you like they have done on me. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Some Names Synonymous With Certain Character Traits? / My Brother's Ex Live-In-Lover Has Barred Him From His 2 Kids, Wants To Jail Him / Cheaters Nigerian Man Caught Committing Adultery. A Must See .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.