Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria (4297 Views)

Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Am from South East,Have never Been to South West or Northern part of Nigeria. But Ve lived in Two South South States. But can tell Igbos re One of the cleanest people I have ever seen.

Also ,the few Hausa people I knw /Ve met are always very neat and not smelling Except Fulani's that lives in the bushes.

I have seen people here calling Igbo pigs I really don't know why coz igbos re neat people except people From one particular part of My State Ebonyi ( Akant mension name but people from my State knw them for being dirty) .

So which tribe do you think re the dirtiest

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Chris2863(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Stop asking us stupid questions

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Bluntguy: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:
Am from South East,Have never Been to South West or Northern part of Nigeria. But Ve lived in Two South South States. But can tell Igbos re One of the cleanest people I have ever seen.

Also ,the few Hausa people I knw /Ve met are always very neat and not smelling Except Fulani's that lives in the bushes.

I have seen people here calling Igbo pigs I really don't know why coz igbos re neat people except people From one particular part of My State Ebonyi ( Akant mension name but people from my State knw them for being dirty) .

Non bro. Every tribe has their fair share of clean people and dirty ones. We are brothers and have all become OBIdient and YUSful.

15 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Tinububalls: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yawnssss.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Godada(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2022

If only we could shun this tribal sentiments..........

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Kimiso(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
No tribe is dirty unless he/she lacks home training

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chris2863:
Stop asking us stupid questions
do you think it's a stupid question? grin
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Guderian(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
What a thread....

next time avoid creating threads that can incite tribal chaos grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
There's a reason they call it "Personal hygiene" and not "Collective hygiene"
Cleanliness/ dirtiness has nothing to do with Tribe, it's an individual thingy.

12 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Enny2013(f): 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Who approved this? The moderators?
Nawao!

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by epondudu: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Every tribe is dirty as sh***t, I have dated all the tribes in Nigeria except Egun, because I hate the stench of fish.
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
We all know people who don't wash wrappers.

hehehehehehe
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
There's one tribe like that with huge marks on their faces

That mark is mark of broomstick

Because the broom the should have used to sweep

They choose to embed it on their faces and call it tradition.

That tribe also a kind of delicacy that's pure green in color.

No other ingredient just green water

That water was gotten from Spirogyra

It has made their teeth greenish in color also

That tribe name states with Something related to Leter Z

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by blinking001(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
I hope this thread doesn't degenerate into tribal war. Lol
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by MonthlySalary: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:

it was Nnmadi Kanu that named his fellow Igbos pigs

I will help you with a link to that particular thread. Consider it a friendly gesture, my dear pig n piglets grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by LIVINGICONREBOR: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
I tuale for yoruba people. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by DanielPat01: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
No hate but I'm going to say it as someone that was born and have leaved in the North for atleast 18yrs.

Have you heard of the BUZU tribe mainly based in Niger republic and Chad. I believed when I saw them. They dress like Ninjas but majority are very stinky and dirty.

After that Na Fulani people.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
MonthlySalary:
it was Nnmadi Kanu that named his fellow Igbos pigs

I will help you with a link to that particular thread. Consider it a friendly gesture, my dear pig n piglets grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3962679/idiots-biafran-names-say-want
Dear pig, thank you grin
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We all know people who don't wash wrappers.

hehehehehehe
which people are they? grin
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Southernigbo: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
DanielPat01:
No hate but I'm going to say it as someone that was born and have leaved in the North for atleast 18yrs.

Have you heard of the BUZU tribe mainly based in Niger republic and Chad. I believed when I saw them. They dress like Ninjas but majority are very stinky and dirty.

Abeg shift comot. Fulanis r damn so clean even those selling fura da Nono are not left out. Would have suggested u marry one them but u are already biased
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
I tuale for yoruba people. angry
Wetin they do nah? grin
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:

The pigs name calling was a speech made by Namdi Kanu where he said any southerner that partakes in the general election is a pig and idiot.
it later turned out that the igbos voted in 2019, that's why most igbos are called pigs
oh MonthlySalary just saw your post too that corroborates with mine.
thanks boss for clarifying

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
The pigs name calling was a speech made by Namdi Kanu where he said any southerner that partakes in the general election is a pig and idiot.
it later turned out that the igbos voted in 2019, that's why most igbos are called pigs
oh MonthlySalary just saw your post too that corroborates with mine.
thanks boss for clarifying
grin
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by timibare(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:

seun kindly ban this fellow
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by nostradamoss: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:

Yourbas are pigs because they are cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Igbos that smell akpu. The cleanest will most likely be urhobos(the females) Yoruba and Hausas (the poor ones) among the dirtiest

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daniel058:

make we comot tribalism. Environmental hygiene, yorubas lack am, they see nothing wrong in a woman selling food and washing baby poo. Also fulanis are neater than hausas.

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by pointblank247(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
Op
Are you obidient ?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by DanielPat01: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
Abeg shift comot. Fulanis r damn so clean even those selling fura da Nono are not left out. Would have suggested u marry one them but u are already biased

If you don't know how to read and comprehend don't cry on my mention ever again make I no use my rain boot Comot your front teeth. sad

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Nonywendy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
There's one tribe like that with huge marks on their faces

That mark is mark of broomstick

Because the broom the should have used to sweep

They choose to embed it on their faces and call it tradition.

That tribe also a kind of delicacy that's pure green in color.

No other ingredient just green water

That water was gotten from Spirogyra

It has made their teeth greenish in color also

That tribe name states with Something related to Leter Z
u mean afonja?
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by SHINJA: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
DanielPat01:

Those buzu people dirty no be here ...

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by SHINJA: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
jumper524:
make we comot tribalism. Environmental hygiene, yorubas lack am, they see nothing wrong in a woman selling food and washing baby poo. Also fulanis are neater than hausas.

Igbo's too dirty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njammah: Why Women Don't Like Smart Men / Midnight Call / She Left Me For Another man And Returns After 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.