Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria (4446 Views)

Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Romancelanders,what Are The Dirtiest Secrets That You Haven’t Told Anybody? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by DanielPat01: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2022
SHINJA:

Those buzu people dirty no be here ...

Thank you for the confirmation. One dude up there is argueing with me.

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2022
pointblank247:
Op
Are you obidient ?
And very Yusful
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Kokoy2022: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Console urselves but we all know a tribe that their trade Mark is living in slums, being comfortable with filthy environment,not cleaning their bum bum after dump,standing for unfairness, injustice and inequity once their interest is protected. Do the maths and tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Davidave(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2022
I use "Yoruba" as my Facebook password,
Mark Zuckerberg rejected it and said, "password is dirty��
Things dey ocuurrr

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Davidave(m): 8:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Stop wondering why Hundred Naira is always dirty...OBAFEMI AWOLOW na Yoruba man �����

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Southernigbo: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
DanielPat01:

If you don't know how to read and comprehend don't cry on my mention ever again make I no use my rain boot Comot your front teeth. sad
come make I sponsor u on sabbatical to Niamey to study them for one year
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Verifiedcheif: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Daniel058:
Am from South East,Have never Been to South West or Northern part of Nigeria. But Ve lived in Two South South States. But can tell Igbos re One of the cleanest people I have ever seen.

Also ,the few Hausa people I knw /Ve met are always very neat and not smelling Except Fulani's that lives in the bushes.

I have seen people here calling Igbo pigs I really don't know why coz igbos re neat people except people From one particular part of My State Ebonyi ( Akant mension name but people from my State knw them for being dirty) .

So which tribe do you think re the dirtiest
op Na Tinubu tribe abeg their tribe is so dirty

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Davidave:
I use "Yoruba" as my Facebook password,
Mark Zuckerberg rejected it and said, "password is dirty��
Things dey ocuurrr
this One na imported Vawulence o cheesy
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by baretalk: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
This topic must be from a flaat head cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by BanyXchi: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Coming from an 0su whose potopoto shithole Aba and Onitsha ranks the dirtiest in africa
Davidave:
Stop wondering why Hundred Naira is always dirty...OBAFEMI AWOLOW na Yoruba man �����

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by BanyXchi: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Coming from an 0su whose potopoto shithole region ranks the dirtiest in Africa, I'm sure you live in Yorubaland and can't go to your God-forsaken shithole region!
Verifiedcheif:
op Na Tinubu tribe abeg their tribe is so dirty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by HolyMan12: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
DanielPat01:
No hate but I'm going to say it as someone that was born and have leaved in the North for atleast 18yrs.

Have you heard of the BUZU tribe mainly based in Niger republic and Chad. I believed when I saw them. They dress like Ninjas but majority are very stinky and dirty.

After that Na Fulani people.

If you go near all these fulani Mai ruwa you can go unconscious.. I mean it

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by DanielPat01: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
baretalk:
This topic must be from a flaat head cheesy

Afonja slum citizens how many bottles did you take today before making that comment.
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by DanielPat01: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Southernigbo:
come make I sponsor u on sabbatical to Niamey to study them for one year

Na you Sabi oo. But the people wey chop third based on experience na Yorubas.
Re: Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria by ASAPFERG1: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
When igbo claim neat, e makes me laugh grin grin
Same Akpu smelling igbo I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys- Fair Or Dark Skinned Girl?. Ladies --fair Or Dark Skinned Guy? / The Beauty Of Kissing / Be Sincere, How Will You React In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.