Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage (1335 Views)

Four Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by LoveUdie: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
1: The Most Beautiful Women
-It takes holyspirit only to make a beautiful woman to be in a marriage.
-They are on high demand
-Many beautiful ladies are still single, and you keep wondering what is keeping them
-They use their beauty as a capital for money making

2:. The Most Educated Women
-A woman having a degree, masters, PhD to have to stay in a marriage, its the grace of God.
-Their qualifications makes them independent.
-Visit offices in the companies, most high ranked women and rich are single, divorced.

3: WOMEN FROM RICH FAMILIES
-Women raised under rich families find it difficult to get married because they want same environment they grew up with it a marriage.
-They want no on to advise them

4: The Most Anointed Women Of God
- Most women with the calling of God have no husbands ,either divorced
-No time to do house works
-No time to care for their husbands
-Their husbands can't advise them because they only listen from the holyspirit.
You will find a man with a phd goes to the village and marries a grade 5 woman,what is he looking for Because that is the one that would understand and respect him better.

Speaking in tongues will never make you a wife, only a submissive woman will stay in a marriage and not the beauty and the like.
I know you will oppose this message, but read it again and again before you oppose it

5. Drunkards or clubbing women.. most men don't want to settledown with these kind of women but if they are to go for a one night stand, they will.. thats how some of these girls have kids that they dont even know who the father is.. just for hit and run because..... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by jkpbestseries: 2:02am On Nov 25, 2023
i dedicate joy of motherhood and the marriage of anansewa to all of you who are happily married.... Great Novels
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by idady2njsd: 2:31am On Nov 25, 2023
i really agree with u
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by lizzz05(f): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2023
One type of man who will write this post. A highly insecure man.

Marry the total opposite of the set of women you just mentioned and you may still have the same or even worse issues.

Stop generalising. It never works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by Rucheen(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2023
This OP is shallow
Re: 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage by ukaface(f): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
LoveUdie:

1: The Most Beautiful Women
-It takes holyspirit only to make a beautiful woman to be in a marriage.
-They are on high demand
-Many beautiful ladies are still single, and you keep wondering what is keeping them
-They use their beauty as a capital for money making

2:. The Most Educated Women
-A woman having a degree, masters, PhD to have to stay in a marriage, its the grace of God.
-Their qualifications makes them independent.
-Visit offices in the companies, most high ranked women and rich are single, divorced.

3: WOMEN FROM RICH FAMILIES
-Women raised under rich families find it difficult to get married because they want same environment they grew up with it a marriage.
-They want no on to advise them

4: The Most Anointed Women Of God
- Most women with the calling of God have no husbands ,either divorced
-No time to do house works
-No time to care for their husbands
-Their husbands can't advise them because they only listen from the holyspirit.
You will find a man with a phd goes to the village and marries a grade 5 woman,what is he looking for Because that is the one that would understand and respect him better.

Speaking in tongues will never make you a wife, only a submissive woman will stay in a marriage and not the beauty and the like.
I know you will oppose this message, but read it again and again before you oppose it

5. Drunkards or clubbing women.. most men don't want to settledown with these kind of women but if they are to go for a one night stand, they will.. thats how some of these girls have kids that they dont even know who the father is.. just for hit and run because..... https://www.gistreal.ng/?m=1
I hope you would make your girl child not have any of these features so that she can maintain her marriage.

Myopic thinking

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Dating Someone's Husband / How My Boyfriend Hide Visa Abroad, Flight Date From Me – Lady Narrates / A Girl I Love And I Want Her To Be My Girl (but Said She Like Me To Be Her Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.