Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68506 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

But why una no dey sabi read for this country?!

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by CarSwap4LandLag(f): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Read first before you comment na, this post is too short for you to be commenting off point
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Bbbwings: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Is it that nl cant read or what.
They say the man is alive.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by noble2faith(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
The man's children will grow to hate him greatly knowing fully well that their mum died cos of him.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Tapout(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Problem.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by atobs4real(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let them go settle the matter in the great beyond.

BTW, it shall not be well with the Amebo that alerted the wife about her husband.
I don't even understand the news.
Discharged from hospital to hotel?
Please help

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by armyofone(m): 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
The thing is men should know how to say no when offered the cunt.

Women should just leave a cheat and move on with the children.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by blessgreg: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
If not for the children,I woul have wish him death
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Bbbwings: 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
grin When I read the story I was so sad wondering how a man can kill his wife and will go Scot free. Little did I know that Karma will deal with him so soon.
Se una no sabi Read ni
The man is alive

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Valuepaints20(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ogá o
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by olab059(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

The lady is not a big fool. The man is the FOOL for lying to his wife that he is going on a business trip only to go meet a side chick well into her 30s who is a known Calabar hookup WOMAN. You won’t call a man a fool if he told another man his wife who claimed to travel is with a sugar boy in SPAR.

When will you men ever take the blame for your COMMUNITY GBOLAS?

Are you aware that the man recovered from a stroke? He was nursed to health by his late wife. But the moment he could get his legs and penis moving again- it was to start pursuing woman.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mercury12(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
cyndy1000:
This is really painful especially for those kids.
It really hurts to loose a mother, now the father is gone. Who will take care of them?
Life lessons learnt!
Never react out of anger, it’s always disastrous.

At this point I even blamed the lady that informed her about seeing another woman with her husband.

YES!
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Beverlyjean(f): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:

Better delete the embarrassment u just posted...u just made a fool out of urself

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by tuzle(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
I want to believe the title and topic was edited after u made your comment. So pls come back and edit your comment too.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by GloriousGbola: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
armyofone:

Eeeww hauwa when you start to talk like this angry

Let me take soap to wash your mouth!!!

Raumdeuter come and see as hauwa don spoil finish cry cry

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by KenTom1991: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
But the man is not dead na

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
..... Why discharging him to a hotel?. Pocohantas are you seeing what I'm seeing?Lol
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
armyofone:

And if they leave, same women will now be side chick to other people’s husband, or they will be having sex around with their son’s age mates.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by OdefaGirl(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
They said.... "Disregard" his reported death and people are still typing something else..... undecided undecided

Will he ever forgive himself or would the children ever forgive him?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Danny50: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Patiently waiting 4 the side chick to take her life.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kajaard: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
He was discharged from the hospital to hotel yesterday, or did I read that wrong?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Johnn74: 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God he Woke up from coma and did not die..
80% of The comments on page one are such a disgrace. Average Nigerian has peanut size brain & cannot read to understand! Smh.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
The bottom line is that he is dead

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by grandstar(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
This is just a clean proof that men don't cheat with all their emotion

I hope this will serve as a lesson to other woman out there, who think their husband cheat on them because he doesn't love them again

R.I.P to them sad

Adultery is a sin. Full stop (Read Hebrews 13:4)
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Monday60655:
The bottom line is that he is dead

Read the topic again.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:
Thank God he Woke up from coma and did not die..
80% of The comments on page one are such a disgrace. Average Nigerian has peanut size brain & cannot read to understand! Smh.

You are the one with peanut sized brain not to see the opening post was edited.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Boyooosa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
The guy fine pass the two chics
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

You are the one with peanut sized brain not to see the opening post was edited.
Why not read the topic?
Na you kill am?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by TBIZZY(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don’t you people know how to read, with all these comments abi na my eyes dey pain me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger