Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,858 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68504 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by FavouredNK: 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is confusing but I thought the other news just said that the man didn't die but has just been discharged from the hospital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by cyndy1000(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Philipmaxwell:

Una dey read the thread at all? because I nor dey understand una comment. The story is debunking the man's death, you are commenting like the man is dead

It was then edited because according to the poster he was dead
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by lukency(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men sef! Na wao! See how the side chic look like amala whereas he a beautiful wife at home. The wife went too far for chasing them.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kajaard: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
lukency:
Men sef! Na wao! See how the side chic look like amala whereas he a beautiful wife at home. The wife went too far for chasing them.

Sad. But we ( men ) can be foolish at times: the wife was even prettier than the so called side chic undecided

The day I learnt to take back control from my dick my life changed for the better smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nukilia: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

It shall not be well with the Amebo that alerted the wife about her husband.

The Amebo I believe was responsible for the woman's early grave. It is important to keep your family away from gossipers.

Even though the man is trying to help the other woman, the Amebos would be peddling false news just to destroy the innocent mans home.

I won't be surprised if the busybody is thinking of marrying this man...
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by chiedozie198100: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think the guilt overwhelmed the man.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by eyinjuege: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:
Thank God he Woke up from coma and did not die..
80% of The comments on page one are such a disgrace. Average Nigerian has peanut size brain & cannot read to understand! Smh.

I suspect the thread was updated , nd edited
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:
The false report about his alleged death read:

Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

But new report says the man was in coma but that he is NOT dead. Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod
Why the RIP to both parents? The news kindly stated that the hubby is still alive, and had been discharged from hospital. I just tire for nairalandets oo. Please, read and digest before typing comment(s).
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Staru1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod
foolish people...na their conceal
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Ashirioluwa: 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Life is irreplaceable. I don't think the thing the woman wasted her life on was worthwhile. Now the he-goat husband from hell is free to marry his prostitute girlfriend or any other woman.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by OBALOLA55(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Toba24:

You are a mumu man
HOW IS HE A MUMU MAN undecided
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by drololaaof: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
My pity goes to the children who lost their parents in the most tragic way.
Why do you have to pity ,they said man is not dead but in coma.mind your language.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
WibusJaga:

It shall not be well with the Amebo that alerted the wife about her husband.

If they tell you to put hand for fire, you go do it

Well the devil is wicked
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by goodman5(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Because of pleasure of 5minis see what u have brought to ur self, the side chick look like ancestor,mumu man
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Unrated900(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol we men are scum
How dare them call this old woman side chick
She suppose be side mother fucker
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by VULCAN(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most people on Nairaland have comprehension issues

Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by fof1: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

Do You Read at All? Impatience is Our Problem in Nigeria...aside Poor Education. So u read two Lines and Off U go to Comment abi? Shame on you,Pls. May be na You want to Kill the Man so as to take his Mistress.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by ONNYX: 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

The lady is not a big fool. The man is the FOOL for lying to his wife that he is going on a business trip only to go meet a side chick well into her 30s who is a known Calabar hookup WOMAN. You won’t call a man a fool if he told another man his wife who claimed to travel is with a sugar boy in SPAR.

When will you men ever take the blame for your COMMUNITY GBOLAS?

Are you aware that the man recovered from a stroke? He was nursed to health by his late wife. But the moment he could get his legs and penis moving again- it was to start pursuing woman.

Are you sure you actually have the "entire" picture? I doubt it but I reserve my comments.

The world becomes a saner place if we learn to mind our business. Perhaps the man cheated and maybe he didn't. But which self respecting lady, self assured and secure woman takes the battle to keep her marriage to the door of the side-chick. She has never experienced beating before.
Just imagine if she had waited at home and confronted her hubby with the info all this would have been avoided.

In any case I hope the sleuth of Calabar, our very own Sherlock Holmes is happy now. Kudos!
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:
This is just a clean proof that men don't cheat with all their emotion

I hope this will serve as a lesson to other woman out there, who think their husband cheat on them because he doesn't love them again

R.I.P to them sad
If the man were the one that died, I am sure the wife will not have gone into any coma, she will continue her runs happily like nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by abokikhalifa: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mindlog:

Gun her down, say wetin? The late father was not a minor when he got involved with her and fully understood what he was into.

I done talk my own. If not for the sake of the man, let it be for the sake of their mom. I hate it when other women come to spoil other family happiness. Why ?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
maasoap:

Read and comprehend!
Did you even read the article yourself before spewing this trash!
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Better delete the embarrassment u just posted...u just made a fool out of urself
Shatap. Did you read the article at all? Stop embarrassing your family on a public forum.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Beverlyjean(f): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Shatap. Did you read the article at all? Stop embarrassing your family on a public forum.

A fool defending foolishness... better go back and read it completely
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Okhuadams(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:

Sad.

RIP.

Edited by nlfpmod
Now the side chick will look for the next victim. I blame the Lady
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by HIPROFILE(m): 11:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
I have just confirmed that many people on nairaland don't care to read even the Topic they just go to comment section straight.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Eeeww hauwa when you start to talk like this angry

Let me take soap to wash your mouth!!!

Raumdeuter come and see as hauwa don spoil finish cry cry

Lol grin
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by armyofone(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

You think its easy to say no just like that? Can you say no to an erect pumping gloriousgbola?

Yes I can! Yes we can! And yes you can! tongue

Principle! Self Discipline! Contentment!

Doing what is right when no one is watching you.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by armyofone(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

And if they leave, same women will now be side chick to other people’s husband, or they will be having sex around with their son’s age mates.

At least not running after Adam's children with wandering "Penisess" while her little ones are waiting to be picked up from school.

May she RIP.
Blessings to her children.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by olibeans: 3:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Useless man. No die Abeg .
You need to live and regret your very own dear life
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mindlog: 3:59am On Oct 04, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I done talk my own. If not for the sake of the man, let it be for the sake of their mom. I hate it when other women come to spoil other family happiness. Why ?

Na who give am access to come spoil the family's happiness?

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm a fool defending foolishness... I better go back and read it completely
Ok.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by plush20: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2022
I can't understand why people are blaming the amebo. In as much as I dislike the role she played in the whole saga, the man caused it all. If he had been faithful to his wife, the amebo wouldn't have seen what to report about lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.