Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68488 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by granuloma: 4:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Discharged from hospital to hotel. Me no understand again

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Exponental(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2022
This is a big lesson to every woman out there that your husband having a side chick doesn't mean he doesn't love or cherish you. He only probably wants a compliment of your deficiency.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 5:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Exponental:
This is a big lesson to every woman out there that your husband having a side chick doesn't mean he doesn't love or cherish you. He only probably wants a compliment of your deficiency.
So you mean to say that if a woman cheats on her husband, and then she faints when she is told news of his death, it means she also loved and cherished him in similar manner?? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Midas01: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Always having lessons for the victims but never the perpetrators.

Sense has left the chat
Cypress042:
This is just a clean proof that men don't cheat with all their emotion

I hope this will serve as a lesson to other woman out there, who think their husband cheat on them because he doesn't love them again

R.I.P to them sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Midas01: 7:12am On Oct 04, 2022
But it is okay to have sex with your daughters age mates?
Maynman:

And if they leave, same women will now be side chick to other people’s husband, or they will be having sex around with their son’s age mates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by maasoap(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Did you even read the article yourself before spewing this trash!

Go back and read. The husband is now at the hotel recuperating. Chai! Why una damn stubborn like this?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by abokikhalifa: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Mindlog:

Na who give am access to come spoil the family's happiness?

If she's well trained, she should know that she's destroying another woman's family. Forget the man, some men think with their dick

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Beverlyjean(f): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
Ok.

U are even more foolish than I tot... acting like a 4 Yr old
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mindlog: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2022
abokikhalifa:

If she's well trained, she should know that she's destroying another woman's family. Forget the man, some men think with their dick

We can't excuse the man by forgetting him because he caused it, his promiscuity led to what has become of his family.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by victorazy(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Handsome man. No wonder women flocks round him.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 9:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm even more foolish than people tot... acting like a 4 Yr old
Right.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Maynman:

Why are you so concerned?

Allah bless you.

Same way as you do. As a man thinner in his heart, so he is.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Farfalla(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
folake4u:

Please SHUT IT!!!!

Why you nor blame the man? Why him nor dey keep him gbola for one place?

Folake, keep which gbola for one place? He is naturally polygamous so shouldn't be blamed for anything. The whistle blower should take the blame.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynmann: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Monday60655:

Same way as you do. As a man thinner in his heart, so he is.

So allah will continue to bless you, and your family.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mindlog: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Exponental:

See where the complementing has ended his family.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by RosyIsBlessed: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
See the ugly side chicken he's cheating on his beautiful wife with.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by folake4u(f): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Farfalla:
Folake, keep which gbola for one place? He is naturally polygamous so shouldn't be blamed for anything. The whistle blower should take the blame.

Lmaooo. Sometimes their comments dey muzz me oh. Like the nerve!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

So allah will continue to bless you, and your family.

You are yet to answer the question. Wawulence is never an option
PEACE
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
This ugly side chic has succeeded in destroying this beautiful family, see what kayamata caused, may God help us.
CalabarPikin:
The false report about his alleged death read:

Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

But new report says the man was in coma but that he is NOT dead. Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynmann: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Monday60655:

You are yet to answer the question. Wawulence is never an option
PEACE

What question, because i told you allah will bless you and your family?

Seems something else is bugging you.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maynmann:

What question, because i told you allah will bless you and your family?

Seems something else is bugging you.

If you check the earlier conversation, I was the one who told you initially, may God bless you. Then you come up with your tautology before I asked a question.
Nothing is bordering me, if you have anyone that borders you, just cast it upon the Lord. He will give you rest.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynmann: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Monday60655:

If you check the earlier conversation, I was the one who told you initially, may God bless you. Then you come up with your tautology before I asked a question.
Nothing is bordering me, if you have anyone that borders you, just cast it upon the Lord. He will give you rest.

Ok, allah bless you and your family.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mummiesgirls4(f): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thank God
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by truthhurts2: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
pocohantas:

The lady is not a big fool. The man is the FOOL for lying to his wife that he is going on a business trip only to go meet a side chick well into her 30s who is a known Calabar hookup WOMAN. You won’t call a man a fool if he told another man his wife who claimed to travel is with a sugar boy in SPAR.

When will you men ever take the blame for your COMMUNITY GBOLAS?

Are you aware that the man recovered from a stroke? He was nursed to health by his late wife. But the moment he could get his legs and penis moving again- it was to start pursuing woman.
@poco, I'm a married man, I detest cheating and I can never tolerate it, I can't just cope with a cheating partner. We all agreed the man is faulty he should never have cheated on his wife. But Poco, I want to put this question to you. How would you feel if you are the woman/lady ( God forbid it's you) that gossip it to the wife which the chasing later resulted to her death, and put the husband in a coma/death? Pls answer it with all sincererity, no stereotype, forget blaming the cheating husband and all that. How would you feel?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Maynmann:

But why are you shying away from the question?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by James289(f): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Long life Sonnie
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynmann: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
Monday60655:

But why are you shying away from the question?

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
truthhurts2:
How would you feel if you are the woman/lady ( God forbid it's you) that gossip it to the wife which the chasing later resulted to her death, and put the husband in a coma/death? Pls answer it with all sincererity, no stereotype, forget blaming the cheating husband and all that. How would you feel?
Why should she feel guilty for telling the truth about what she knew? undecided
And what part of the story informs you that the wife driving after her cheating husband was the fault of the woman who gave her news of her husband's cheating habits? Did the informant ask the wife to drive speedily after the husband or what? undecided

Also, according to what I have learned of the incident, the husband new the wife was chasing after him, so why didn't he stop if he cared so much for his wife? undecided

Are you sincerely wanting us here to believe that if your wife were cheating on you, you would not want anyone informing you of the truth about your situation and marriage? You would rather continue blindly rather than have someone help you with that which you aren't aware of in your union? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 1:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Maynmann:

Ok, Allah blesses you and your family.

Proverbs 23:7 says, as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he: eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with there.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynmann: 2:07am On Oct 07, 2022
Monday60655:

Proverbs 23:7 says, as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he: eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with there.

Ok, Allah bless you and your family.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by truthhurts2: 4:52am On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why should she feel guilty for telling the truth about what she knew? undecided
And what part of the story informs you that the wife driving after her cheating husband was the fault of the woman who gave her news of her husband's cheating habits? Did the informant ask the wife to drive speedily after the husband or what? undecided

Also, according to what I have learned of the incident, the husband new the wife was chasing after him, so why didn't he stop if he cared so much for his wife? undecided

Are you sincerely wanting us here to believe that if your wife were cheating on you, you would not want anyone informing you of the truth about your situation and marriage? You would rather continue blindly rather than have someone help you with that which you aren't aware of in your union? undecided
Kobo, cheating doesn't start with that man ,and, it wouldn't end with him! No be today. And who tells you that the lady's ( the gossiper) husband is not cheating also? But pls answer this question, I'm still saying, what would have happened to that family if that lady had minded her business?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Oct 07, 2022
truthhurts2:
Kobo, cheating doesn't start with that man ,and, it wouldn't end with him! No be today. And who tells you that the lady's ( the gossiper) husband is not cheating also? But pls answer this question, I'm still saying, what would have happened to that family if that lady had minded her business?
Who gives a flying fk who cheating started with? No sane individual wakes up in the morning declaring it OK to fall victim to fraud or betrayal because it happens to everyone else. undecided

So what if the gossip is herself a cheat? Does that somehow render the information she has unreliable or something? Is there some rule that insists cheats are unreliable source of information on other cheats? undecided

Abegi , stop arguing this nonsense o'jare! undecided

This foolish "mind your business" culture is reason why Nigeria remains the stagnant cesspit it is today and reason why relationships, even marriage are nothing to write home about. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Millionaires House Boy Food / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.