Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62185 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Lordhades21(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2022
dbestuncle:
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

This is a selfish one sided statement, I don't understand, is it that it's only a woman's happiness that matters? And men should be cast aside and left to suffer emotional and mental abuse simply cause he wants to please a woman?
I choose to not believe that God created one species to be a fool for the other to suffer while the other basks in their stupidity and gets a pass all the time. What is wrong is wrong lets be guided on that fact.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dbestuncle: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
No woman goes gaga everyday for her man in marriage. This been the guy that mesmerize her brain is just a feeling that don't last in marriage.
Na just pre marital euphoria. Commitment and actions begin to play more sustainable role than that your feeling of love.
Sometimes same goes for the man as some days you just don't seem to love the other person the way you should.
Weaknesses begin to show forth more in the home and you are only left with the choice of trying so hard to understand the other person and remain committed to your vows to him or her.
That action of speaking or splitting plenty words in anger is not uncommon with women forget the mesmerization of the today. Some day when you get married and see such you guys will remember that some of us told you so.
Yes does this mean I pamper the ladies to continue like that? No!
My advice is to the man not to his wife.
The man complain of his wife behavior and we here trying to help him understand this gender that can not be fully understood.
Lastly let it be known to you that none of us is perfect, so as we talk about this popular weaknesses of the female gender we must also know that we have ours. That some women wake up in the night and look at their husband and wonder why or how they married such a man!
Let love lead my people.
Love itself is an action word as it entails doings, so yes do things that makes her happy, however this doesn't mean you don't correct her or change it for her when required

Ologbo147:
That is not what he meant. He is like let a woman find a feature or characteristics in you that makes her go gaga- natural love not you dying to please her as you never truly can
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zolajpower: 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Great0ne1:

Is impossible my brother. Can we exchange contacts bro ?
Exchange number for what pls
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nazgul: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Quod Erat Demonstradum
gratias tibi
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Alabo7978(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What you describe is in no way unique to men in any way or form. undecided
haven't you heard of marriage out of pity before?
you still are a boy, I won't argue you.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Alabo7978:

haven't you heard of marriage out of pity before?
you still are a boy, I won't argue you.
Um.... even woman practice that too - marriage out of pity. So what exactly is your point again? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
wiseone28:
You no well..

Poor nigga.

I just want to give you a little piece of advise to stop calling people that you don't know anything about them "poor".

You don't need to reply
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Burgerlomo:

I just want to give you a little piece of advise to stop calling people that you don't know anything about them "poor".

You don't need to reply
Save your trouble for another day.. poor boy.

In every society there must be rich and poor.

If you fall into poor category there's no crime just work yourself up.

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2022
wiseone28:
Save your trouble for another day.. poor boy.

In every society there must be rich and poor.

If you fall into poor category there's no crime just work yourself up.

I'm richer than you
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Burgerlomo:

I'm richer than you
I'm happy for you..

Now can you Gettat?

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Cornerstone2018: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Do you appreciate her too?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
wiseone28:
I'm happy for you..

Now can you Gettat?

Let's hang out I kinda like you grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Alabo7978(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Um.... even woman practice that too - marriage out of pity. So what exactly is your point again? undecided
oboy stop making us go in circles
my point was stated in my first comment

"Not true.. many people marry a woman out of good heart because they didn't know how to break up after probably dating for a very long time . They saw the attitude and prayed they changed, and when they see the change isn't coming then they feel tired and dissapointed"

so if a woman does same, it's still my point
"MARRYING DESPITE SEEING FAULTS BECAUSE OF SACRIFICES OR LONG PERIOD OF TIME IN DATING"

the OP SAW THE FAULTS,, BUT HE STILL MARRIED HER BECAUSE OF ONE OF THE ABOVE REASONS I EARLIER STATED.

don't quote me again,, you're confused.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Chidi2022: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Afodot0022:
Your own is even better, shebi she only nag and complain. My own wife, after all i did, foot all bills, take care of the kids for her cos her work do take alot from her, i mean literally everything a good man can do for his family is all i did for them, despite all she still cheat on me and her reason was that becos there was no much communication and affection from my end in the marriage reason why she cheated. Can you imagine the logic. So brother, that is how those gender are, you can never satisfy them, the day you realize this , thats when you start having peace.
Lies... how do you sleep at night knowing that you live and breathe on lies...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.