Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62172 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by psucc(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

There is something called divorce. Better to separate than to be tormented in a stupid marriage.
If you want peace, don't go near a woman. Divorce is not even an answer. How sure are you that the next woman won't be worse than the former, may be in a different angle?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Savedday: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Take it or leave it.

Your wife is a very manipulative and wicked woman.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by OKEMKPI: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Welcome to the club,we are many,very soon ,we will be doing our nation wide rally.
A good number of women are like this by default just the way a monkey is addicted to banana.
The onous lies on u as a man to learn to ignore her ungratefulness.
The side chick syndrome was a creation of married women with bad characters and attitudes.
God will make a way for married men

9 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Almost every Nigerian woman have this mentality of entitlement. On your part you can try understand her love language to know what adjustments to make. Speak with her but if she refuses to change, switch to "cheap ration"- kind of gifts. Nothing extraordinary, so that you won't be pained if she doesn't appreciate them.
These are my own opinions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dbestuncle: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's the way we put it that looks different, I feel we just made the same point minus the insult though.
You prefer to say it as " let a woman find her joy in you" why not let her find sorrow in you, meaning that u did something to let her find joy in you.
Lastly learn how to state your point without insults.
Some of us are happily married even when some people don't believe it's possible to be

jeromestarks:

You want to make a woman happy?
You're too dumb.
Even God can not make man happy. Who are you to try.
Brother, let a woman find her joy in you not you working hard to make her happy. You won't live long if you keep this mentality and do you know what's worse? You will never be truly happy if your aim is to please a woman.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Sweetvie: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation. Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari. This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.
So, you guys did not date b4 una jump to marriage? This is all the attribute you check b4 you decide this person is right for me. Yeah, I know love can be blind sometimes but it still doesn't stop you from not noticing all this things earlier. Anyway, marriage can only work if their is proper communication, don't keep everything inside try to communicate and understand what the problem is and try to adjust. Talk to her. Am sure she will change.

Good luck grin
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by 1gbdata: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men...

Men...

Men....

how many times did I call you?

You cannot be wiser than Fela,davido, wizkid,abiola...

Avoid 1 woman.....Get them all like the Northerners

5 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Exceed15: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Withdraw it. U don't know d value of thing until you loose it.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by SILVERLINES: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.
marriage they say is for better and for worst, that's her own worst side, manage. This one never reach to report to us
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by KristaPretty(f): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
I find certain things funny tho
Did you two ever date at a time? One thing I've gotten to understand is that people never change when married.

Anyway since she is already in your house, you have two options to handle your ungrateful wife;
1. Talk to her about it and tell her how you want your things done
2. Leave the marriage and stop disturbing us

Next marriage problem please!!!

7 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

But she has a big bumbum though, she is pretty and all the guys want to be you. Those are what attracted you to her right? then get your solace in those things. or you can just stop doing..... People who don't know what the world costs but want the world are the most ungrateful people.
Do the absolute basics for a month, then she will understand that there is an alternative to a good life.

7 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jubrilELsudan: 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
YOU NOT FVCKING HER WELL THAT'S WHY SHE'S COMPLAINING

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by OnionBandit(f): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

You know NADA. That's the nature of women. Its a pity..you just have to cope with it. Do your own for God sake ONLY
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
you saw this during dating. but you wanted a slay queen trophy wife. Abeg getout

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by CountVersailles(f): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided
Thinking with your foot in your mouth as usual?
And if he had come here to say that's the reason he doesn't want to marry her in the first place, I bet your kind would have said he was being too pedantic.

10 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Lama70(m): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
You Nefa chee chomtin.

Very funny characters. They even make it look like it is under compulsion to "have money" and spend on them.

Maybe they are not aware that Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Amina Muhammed and Oby Ezekwesili are equally people's wives too.

Naa you dey look Dem face sef.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by izubext007: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Only women from imo State behaves like this

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by emmybernard(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
With due respect � carry your cross ✝️, love over everything love her with her flaws...ire o
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by spartachico(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
It’s in their nature

Iran obirin loma nsebe

Endure
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Grandmeister(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
They are only loyal to their immediate feelings, not to your sacrifice of yesterday. It doesn’t matter how much you did for her yesterday, she will always ask you “what have you done for me lately” the following day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by SirJerrie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
I believe you saw these attributes before you married her...

Na you use your hand pay for any gbese wey u dey face now...

Enjoy

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Creamz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Almost all Nigerian men are on this table. Women think it's easy to just make money and spend it on them. Just talk to her about what you are feeling. She might just change

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

You've always known her to be that way, so you can't get tired now.
Keep up the energy.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Abratech(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

Simple @op stop buying things for her.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by ibiyemi28(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
gaby:
She isn't alone in this act. It could be ignorance or an inherent character trait.

However, we all need to learn and imbibe the art of gratitude. Aside from it being like an application for more blessings to the one receiving the gratitude, it actually opens doors and beings to us positives in all of our endeavours.

Ok
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by tete7000(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

Maybe she belongs to that generation of Israelites who left Egypt. No matter what God did for them, little frustration, they want to return to slavery in Egypt; because of their attitude, God vowed none of them will enter promised land. They wandered around the wilderness until they all died with exception of two people. Their offsprings are the ones that enter promised land. Tell your wife the story of these Israelites, let her know the price of ingratitude.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Sonyboom765: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is because you chose to be unwise. Stop buying anything for her no matter the urge untill she notice n ask why, then tell you bought so much things for her you doubt if she appreciate them.

Henceforth, you want her to tell you what she wants so you are sure you are buying what she genuinely want need love n will appreciate. That way you will be killing two birds with a stone.

You will now know you are buying her what she truly desire n if she remain ungrateful then you married n ingrate n need further investigations to know what the problem is.

Rtk5:

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
SirJerrie:
I believe you saw these attributes before you married her...

Na you use your hand pay for any gbese wey u dey face now...

Enjoy

You dey mind am?
Op wan dey whine us shaa.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zolajpower: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

It's in most or majority of Nigerian women . They make loving a woman tiring
But I thank God that I'm with an African American woman without much Ado or shenanigans. Since I ve had body contact with her , loving any woman in Nigeria is irritating to me now .
I now see why the relationship here is fake . True love as found me, my brother I beg find solutions to your problem oo

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
95 percent of nigerian girls are so ungrateful that’s why i don’t bother to give any bitch one naira except my ex back in the university because she was kind to me then when i was at my lowest

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.