Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62176 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Slynation(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
cayorday89:

This your comment made me laugh, because I am also single, you see those men and women who ended up with partner with small or plenty commas, some of them felt they are getting the best deal or at most with little baggage but life happens, you can't detect all of the red flags and that right there is my own concern no be say me sef no get my own comma but I detest person with hidden agenda.
Yea...I somehow understood why some men may end up with a bad deal, sometimes friends can also contribute to why there pal may end up with a bad wife...

I once had this gf with massive standing boobs and massive behind, she's figure S, and can twerk very well like Janemina...

Now the issue was that I was tired of her due to the fact everyday it was one wahala to another, but my guys will always hail me because she's endowed, they be like Gee, do not looseguard this ass no matter what, so the problem was that I was enduring her issues and willingly not to let go because of her assets... grin after coming out of that ship, big ass and boobs cease to move me any longer...

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by cayorday89(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
Yea...I somehow understood why some men may end up with a bad deal, sometimes friends can also contribute to why there pal may end up with a bad wife...

I once had this gf with massive standing boobs and massive behind, she's figure S, and can twerk very well like Janemina...

Now the issue was that I was tired of her due to the fact everyday it was one wahala to another, but my guys will always hail me because she's endowed, they be like Gee, do not looseguard this ass no matter what, so the problem was that I was enduring her issues and willingly not to let go because of her assets... grin after coming out of that ship, big ass and boobs cease to move me any longer...
LOL, my experience early in life made all those things not to be of utmost interest to me... Had a relative and few neighbours who came to my dad to settle their marital differences and I learnt a lot from them as many had stupid reasons for marrying the partner they ended up with and ignoring the red flag or not noticing at all in the case of some people. It's not a battle we can win as long as one is willing to marry.
As friends, many seem perfect but the moment it enters romantic relationship, na there gbege dey.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Slynation(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
cayorday89:

LOL, my experience early in life made all those things not to be of utmost interest to me... Had a relative and few neighbours who came to my dad to settle their marital differences and I learnt a lot from them as many had stupid reasons for marrying the partner they ended up with and ignoring the red flag or not noticing at all in the case of some people. It's not a battle we can win as long as one is willing to marry.
As friends, many seem perfect but the moment it enters romantic relationship, na there gbege dey.
I swear...

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Mryacks: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

Sorry to hear this....my cousin is exactly in the same situation as you
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Regex: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
dbestuncle:
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

Brother, if one is angry one should even in that midst of anger consider and apply brain. For any woman to say her husband has not got her anything even after the husband has given her the world, that woman, is an ingrate and does not deserve whatever she's got. Let's call a spade a spade.

Anyone who is not loving is not loving no mater their state of emotions.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Alabo7978(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided
Not true..many people marry a woman out of good heart because they didn't know how to break up after probably dating for a very long time.
They saw the attitude and prayed they changed, and when they see the change isn't coming then they feel tired and dissapointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Ayed44: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

That is her personality and u can never change it. She has been like that before u willingly decided to marry her. Just accept her like that and focus instead on her positives.

God bless you.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Omalicious1: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
A woman's gratitude is always short-lived. Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Banhammy717: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
You're not only her husband, you're also her tutor and guidance.
You'll continue to educate her on the reasons to be appreciative.
Don't be tired of her, she will change for better one day.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Advancedman(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Did you force married her that you didn't see this trait in her?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Toriagirl(f): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmm attitude of gratitude matters alot
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Ebubu: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Msmither:
You haven't met my wife, despite all the things I did for her, her mother was telling me MY BEST IS NOT ENOUGH

This is a woman that has never worked for a penny in her life, I opened a boutique for her, made us landlords before 30 and we are doing fine. She still complains and monitors me like I be baby, person no fit call me for phone na wahala.

I've been seriously thinking about getting a side chick, if I see one that's serious I will marry and go hide her in my second house.
you be muslim? doesn’t christianity forbid two wives ?

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zolajpower: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Great0ne1:

Is Ok bro. No problem
Just follow your heart ...... For me I'm following something that has brought me peace ever since I found her . Have you seen a Nigerian lady that will visit u from another state and won't ask you for transport fare before coming to visit you ?

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Misterdhee1(m): 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
zolajpower:

It's in most or majority of Nigerian women . They make loving a woman tiring
But I thank God that I'm with an African American woman without much Ado or shenanigans. Since I ve had body contact with her , loving any woman in Nigeria is irritating to me now .
I now see why the relationship here is fake . True love as found me, my brother I beg find solutions to your problem oo
So na African American woman better pass Nigerian woman? Lmao. He still Dey shack you. I wish good luck notwithstanding
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Again STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
SmartyPants:
So its selfish for a man to desire gratitude from his wife?
It isn't selfish to desire change but one has to approach it cautiously and not from a "you are wrong and I am right" point of view which is what OP seems to be doing here. undecided

He married his wife as-is and admits to spending the last 5 years with her bearing it all. For him to suddenly come on here to make it seem she-is-wrong-and-he-is-right means he is the one who is disconnected in this. He can always tell her that he is feeling vulnerable and not able to tolerate as he used to and they both work it out among themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alabo7978:
Not true..many people marry a woman out of good heart because they didn't know how to break up after probably dating for a very long time. They saw the attitude and prayed they changed, and when they see the change isn't coming then they feel tired and dissapointed
What you describe is in no way unique to men in any way or form. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
The signs are always there...But men will always be men...Prioritize sex over good character and conduct.. lipsrsealed

Any man who can control his sexual urge, is destined for greatness.

Most men are like that. Hehehe

Ka Chineke gbawa op ume. cheesy
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zolajpower: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Misterdhee1:

So na African American woman better pass Nigerian woman? Lmao. He still Dey shack you. I wish good luck notwithstanding

My brother if it's hasn't worked well for you getting an African American woman that doesn't mean it won't work for me . Theres nothing like shack or shark , after all I won't come to you to rescue me , leave am na my choice oo

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Karlifate: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
moneyissweet:
She doesn't love,stop buying things for her even when you travel outside the state.stop caring about her and see how she will start taking you serious.

When you start getting over someone you loved, you will just realized how ordinary they were .it was your love that made them special.

Apt!

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Tegabadguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin is she an igbo lady
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=117265913][/quote]

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Munzy14(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Most men are like that. Hehehe

Ka Chineke gbawa op ume. cheesy
If not Anyi n'ile o.. cheesy

Unless one becomes wiser from lessons learnt..

I pity him, another case that can result into such, is a man marrying a lady who is not into him like that...You will get burnt out in the long run..

It is heartbreaking pleasing who doesnt care.. lipsrsealed

The best thing that can happen to a man, is settling down with a lady ji obi ya hu ya n'anya..I mean you will want to break the boundaries to make her happy always.

Not udi nwunye OP..This one can make a man question God grin

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munzy14:

If not Anyi n'ile o.. cheesy

Unless one becomes wiser from lessons learnt..

I pity him, another case that can result into such, is a man marrying a lady who is not into him like that...You will get burnt out in the long run..

It is heartbreaking pleasing who doesnt care.. lipsrsealed

The best thing that can happen to a man, is settling down with a lady ji obi ya hu ya n'anya..I mean you will want to break the boundaries to make her happy always.

Not udi nwunye OP..This one can make a man question God grin

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Munzy14(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
I chiga ochi.. cheesy
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Souqwaqif: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Osibajo2023:
if you are happily married, it is most likely u married like 6 to 7yrs back, but these current ladies na errors

You too sabi book. Thumbs up for you. That lady called kòbojunkie is all over the place supporting errors.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Atolu01: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Do what things? Just financial? Complain about what? Ambiguous manipulative entity.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Kowolab: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marriage has its challenges and it's peculiar to all who are married....the most important thing is, understanding the root cause of ingratitude to almost everything you do for her. It can be more complicated than it appears.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=117269201][/quote]

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Munzy14:

I chiga ochi.. cheesy

I sikwanu'm mee gini? cheesy

Seriously speaking, couples encounter different challenges in marriages o.
Even this one that op is complaining about is nothing compared to what some others are going through.
There are truly only few good marriages.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

STFU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.