Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62167 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by faithfull18(f): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Be like God, you self complain when you aren't having it good, you forget all the good he has done in the past and he isn't tired of you wink
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by ogbs2020: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

U can't fill or satisfy certain people with material things, why? They may not be able to be bought over with material things or they are insatiable. Pray u don't meet the latter cos she will be ur financial and emotional ruin.

sadly I think ur wife may be the latter or a mix of both.

2ndly u lack emotional intelligence. There is smtn ur wife appreciates its not just what u are currently doing. Or maybe u have let her have her way so much u didn't allow her develop her appreciation and value system now she takes everything for granted or as normal.

To fix her skewed value system u need to play intelligent tricks on her to development her value system.

If u give a pig a diamond it won't appreciate it. its not the pigs fault. it probably has other values u don't know or u don't know how to train a pig. lol

it also seems to me the Only u have to offer ur wife is Material things That would be a disservice to urself and a tragedy to ur love. undecided

Nice one
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=117270840][/quote]

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=117271393][/quote]

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

STFU
Get a life..

My last reply.

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
Get a life..

My last reply.

STFU

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
Get a life..

My last reply.

Are you single? grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
AN ANALOGY OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIA WOMAN.(WIFE) EVEN WHEN YOU DONATE YOUR KIDNEY TO HER, SHE WILL STILL TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ASHAME, EVER SINCE YOU MARRIED ME WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME?, EVEN WHEN YOU CHOOSE NOT TO TALK, SHE WILL STILL TELL YOU THAT, YOU SEE, HE CANT EVEN MENTION COMMON ONE THING HE HAS DONE FOR ME AS A HUSBAND, WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO RESPOND BY SAYING WHAT ABOUT THE KIDNEY YOU ARE CARRYING ON, WHO DINATED IT TO YOU?, TRUST THEM, FOR 2 MINUTES THEY WONT SAY ANYTHING, THEIR NEXT RESPONSE WILL BE, AND THEN, EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DONATED YOUR KIDNEY TO ME, ARE YOU THE FIRST MAN TO DONATE HIS KIDNEY TO HIS WIFE?.

BEST WAY TO LIVE A HAPPY LIFE WITH A WOMAN IS, WHAT'SOVER YOU DO FOR THEM, DINT DO IT TO EXPECT ANY APPRECIATION FROM THEM, JUST DO IT AS IF YOU ARE DOING A CHARITY WORK.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Munzy14(m): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

I sikwanu'm mee gini? cheesy

Seriously speaking, couples encounter different challenges in marriages o.
Even this one that op is complaining about is nothing compared to what some others are going through.
There are truly only few good marriages.

Chiwa nu o cheesy

Surely..The mindset one has, prior to it, will determine how successful one grows older in it..That mindset of steady sacrifice.

Eji m nke mpa m na mma mara..It cannever be easy..Even with wealth.

Onwu nwa ekwensu kariri..

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Great0ne1: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
zolajpower:

Just follow your heart ...... For me I'm following something that has brought me peace ever since I found her . Have you seen a Nigerian lady that will visit u from another state and won't ask you for transport fare before coming to visit you ?
Is impossible my brother. Can we exchange contacts bro ?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Are you single? grin
You no well..

Poor nigga.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
You no well..

Poor nigga.

You kidding me right? Ain't rich but I'm comfortable. Let's meet if you live close to NY.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

You kidding me right? Ain't rich but I'm comfortable. Let's meet if you live close to NY.
NY my arse

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by virginchaser(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin grin well, As for me, I'm not married, so I usually mind my business when marriage is involved, and can only contribute when the guy is single...

But I'm very sure the married men saw all the red flags but decided to tie the knot because of big breasts, big ass and possibly fine face... grin

.. And you really did mind your business.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Slynation(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
virginchaser:

.. And you really did mind your business.
sure I did...
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
NY my arse

Yep, NY NY the city that never sleep grin

Watching the news in my small crib
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Yep, NY NY the city that never sleep grin
Watching the news in my small crib
How old are you?

Is this what moved you?

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
How old are you?

Is this what moved you?

18 grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
How old are you?

Is this what moved you?

Let's meet
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
How old are you?

Is this what moved you?

I can drive to wherever you are including Canada
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

Let's meet
As what?

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:
As what?

As friends or as Nairalanders grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by wiseone28: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burgerlomo:

As friends or as Nairalanders grin
No problem try another female.

Nice trying.

I respect your courtesy.

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:

Nice trying.

I respect your courtesy.

Lol, you fucking hilarious

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
wiseone28:

Nice trying.

I respect your courtesy.

Why are you looking at me like that? grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by DonroxyII: 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
rollywise:
You actually saw these things while dating her. But I'm not in the habit of fault finding when the deed isv done.
My advice: withhold some of the things you do for her. Not providing basic amenities at home o. Just withhold those gifts or whatever you buy for her that she's ungrateful for. If she complains, tell her it's coz she didn't appreciate the previous. Gradually it will sink into her
Until She goes out there go fvck the next guy for the same thing you denied her grin ...

You never know anything especially when Woman head dey touch na formatting She requires no be to dey do Gragra with Her ....
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by DonroxyII: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
lansile:
Well, here is another version o. I have 70k on me last two weeks. I gave her 20k for food. The rest is spend in taking care of our new apartment that needs some repairs and that includes HER OWN clothes cabinet which alone consumed 15k ooo. She then started demanding demanding I give her 10k, despite I stated how I spent every penny and I didn't buy anything personally for myself or did anything in my own room,she said I just wasted 70k without benefiting her. 20k for our food, 15 alone for her cabinet and all other things like curtains rods etc . I'm taya o, and what can they offer other than kpekus? Nothing!!! And when you decide to face your girlfriend outside and leave their stupid kpekus for them, another problem begins, you will see your wife beating her own child for any little mistake. Just call them devils kawai
grin grin cheesy ... I don laugh Tire
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by DonroxyII: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Banhammy717:
You're not only her husband, you're also her tutor and guidance.
You'll continue to educate her on the reasons to be appreciative.
Don't be tired of her, she will change for better one day.
kiss kiss
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by fuckwell2080: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
@OP you never see anyting.Hope na big NYASH,BREAST, na attract you to the UNGRATEFUL ELEMENT.You refuse to see all this wayward character in her right na you complaining.The better you no 99% of women are UNGRATEFUL..If you like buy her HEAVEN on EARTH she will not APPRECIATE.she still ask you what have you done for me.You no they see ur MATE.UNGRATEFUL ELEMENT.There is no need wasting ur money ontop woman which another guy go service am Bleep her wet WIDE TOTO when you kill ursef over a woman attitude.Be an ALPHA MALE dont be a SIMP.There are MEN who dont spend money on there wife the wife still give them FULL RESPECT.The MAN still Bleep her steady.You see the woman worship the man.Who quote me telling OP truth hug transformer.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Chinny024(f): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

There is something called divorce. Better to separate than to be tormented in a stupid marriage.
Nawaooo...Why advocating for a divorce?..That should only come in when there's issue like threat to life...Family can't handle slight misunderstandings anymore?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Chinny024:

Nawaooo...Why advocating for a divorce?..That should only come in when there's issue like threat to life...Family can't handle slight misunderstandings anymore?
Hahaha. So u should wait until someone threaten your life before you run for it?
You're not serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.