Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning (5057 Views)

My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) / My White Girlfriend Pampers Me With Love In Bed / My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Mynd44: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^
Always
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by 195(f): 9:50am On Aug 16, 2011
grin grin grin

why dudes hate amongst themselves is beyond me angry
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by kpolli(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
lol
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2011
eddy1977:

@ lefulefu

dont mind those jealous people here who feel bad because your white gf treats you good.

just make sure you return the favor. most of you nigerians are famous for being a s s h o l e s.
brush your teeth too. and dont be cheap like most nigerians. also,try to adapt. learn to eat formal and dress accordingly. dont wear your s t u p i d multicolored nigerian outfits. trim your pubic region,shave your armpits,and take showers.

for some reason,nigerian women seem to be smarter and very classy compared to the guys.

just to say,make a difference. make that woman feel like she is lucky for meeting you.
most of you guys,will lie and steal money from hinoncent white females and make all of us look bad.
my broda i am really in love in with this lady and no be green card love.to be honest no naija girl don treat me with love like this oyibo girl.na so so money and material things na im naija girls dey hassle we guys for.man i go really hold this oyibo girl really tight o and for hygiene matter i really dey maintain my hygiene grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
poster

i am baking cookies. you want one?
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
i will lefulefu"s case is a case of a man who is in love but then its not only white girls who know how to play the game of romance.even latinas and arabic girls know how to be very romantic as well.now in the case of nigerian  girls they really dont like expressing their emotions outwards.anytime u come across a naija woman she"s always scowling and when u say hello to her she snaps at u.i have always asked why is it nigerian women are always angry and why do they find it difficult to smile
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

poster

i am baking cookies. you want one?
[/quoteu d]
u dont sound like a naija girl because naija women find it had to share anything with a stranger even if its cookies.if it was a naija woman shee had bake it and eat all of it alone grin grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
LMAO!!!! grin grin

u have issues
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^^I no blame yu, na d oyinbo discharge dey make yu go kolo

Continue, green card fan!!
cheesy
all those area boys wey u dey sleep with for lagos for recharge cards u sure say u never catch aids from them? grin
i hear say dem no dey use raincoat wen u dey do them.u suppose to don dey do ur ashawo business for international level by now grin grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
mz darkskin make u no blame me because na the love wey my oyibo sweetheart dey giv me dey make me go kolo cheesy cheesy
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by olugirl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2011
Lol, @ some 9ja men sha in london, nothing wrong in dating a girl of whatever color but when you have to express it on a social media, and losing everything that makes you manly because of a woman it shows how bush you are and what class you belong.

Quite frankly, for men like you, I am only happy to leave you to white women,  I can almost see you grinning beside her like a dimwit, one less mumu to trouble me,
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
olugirl:

Lol, @ some 9ja men sha in london, nothing wrong in dating a girl of whatever color but when you have to express it on a social media, and losing everything that makes you manly because of a woman it shows how bush you are and what class you belong.

Quite frankly, for men like you, I am only happy to leave you to white women, can see almost see you grinning beside her like a dimwit, one less mumu to trouble me,
na wich one dey bite u for inside? grin grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
lefulefu thats fine. i understand u found your white sugar lol and are inlove with her. why advertise? why do you feel the need to bring it to NL? seems like you have a motive. .
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

lefulefu thats fine. i understand u found your white sugar lol and are inlove with her. why advertise? why do you feel the need to bring it to NL? seems like you have a motive. .
i dont have a single motive i swear grin
i am just in love dats all but these bad belle naija girls no wan let me be grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by olugirl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2011
lefulefu:

na wich one dey bite u for inside? grin grin grin

When you ignorantly asked,

My white girlfriend fed me my breakfast in my bed \yeste rday morning.She woke me with a peck on my cheek and snuggled into bed with me spoonfeeding me
my breakfast after giving me coffee.i looked deeply into her seagreen eyes as she spoonfed me my breakfast and i thought what a lovely angel she is.can a nigerian woman be as romantic as this my sweet oyibo girlfriend?

Any sensible female  cheesy including ur oyinbo - (note the word sensible) would dump any man that makes such comments
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2011
olugirl:

When you ignorantly asked,

My white girlfriend fed me my breakfast in my bed \yeste rday morning.She woke me with a peck on my cheek and snuggled into bed with me spoonfeeding me
my breakfast after giving me coffee.i looked deeply into her seagreen eyes as she spoonfed me my breakfast and i thought what a lovely angel she is.can a nigerian woman be as romantic as this my sweet oyibo girlfriend?

Any sensible female  cheesy including your oyinbo - (note the word sensible) would dump any man that makes such comments

u know my white girlfriend had asked me why is it u naija girls love money so much that u willing to do anything for it and i told her thats how God created the naija women grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by 195(f): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
lefulefu:

u know my white girlfriend had asked me why is it u naija girls love money so much that u willing to do anything for it and i told her thats how God created the naija women grin

Mine asked me exactly that same question too

Na so i dey look her eye AYAN AYAN  shocked shocked shocked

I nor fit talk - spit come dey comot 4rm my mouth angry
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by olugirl(f): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2011
lefulefu:

Lol grin grin grin keep disgracing ur mothers and sisters because u low self esteem black man is shaking over oyinbo.  

As a black professional 9ja female working in canary wharf (working hard and getting paid well!). I am sure the poor girl is feeding off how you have potrayed ur family members and the two kobo girls u ve been chasing all over the place.

Btw, am out of here, decided to enjoy my day off on nairaland and came across this mumu thread, off to feed my husky full - grown and capable man  grin grin grin some more important things than coffee and breakfast. wink
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Tosinville(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
But there's no big deal if a girl spoon feed you, naija girls also do that for their men. Lefulefu, u must have seen hell from these 9ja girls before moving to big ben LOL
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by slex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
Poster where xcatly are you?Uk or Ukraine. if its Ukraine holla me lets meet
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
slex:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2011
Tosinville:

But there's no big deal if a girl spoon feed you, naija girls also do that for their men. Lefulefu, u must have seen hell from these 9ja girls before moving to big ben LOL
i wan laugh grin
na wich naija woman u don see wey dey do romance for im husband or boyfriend.all they know how to do na to hassle us for money grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
slex:

even if i dey ukraine why i go wan meet u?
abi u wan take me do money rituals? grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2011
I hope Naija girls aren't feeding into this.   Don't be ashamed of who you are.  Remember what I said on another thread Naija girls.  Those same Naija men condemning and ridiculing you are the same ones that going aboard marrying MOSTLY oyinbo women for papers/money then come running back to Naija to YOU NAIJA GIRLS after the trial period is over.  

Remember that.  You will have your pickings soon.   lipsrsealed
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2011
olugirl:

Lol grin grin grin keep disgracing your mothers and sisters because u low self esteem black man is shaking over oyinbo.  

As a black professional 9ja female working in canary wharf (working hard and getting paid well!). I am sure the poor girl is feeding off how you have potrayed your family members and the two kobo girls u ve been chasing all over the place.

Btw, am out of here, decided to enjoy my day off on nairaland and came across this mumu thread, off to feed my husky full - grown and capable man  grin grin grin some more important things than coffee and breakfast. wink

na today? grin
even some of u girls who earn more than men still go about hassling us for money grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Goldieluks: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
@OP,that was days ago,what's new for today?

did you girl friend wipe your asss today?
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^

Take this kiss kiss
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by BodyKiss(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2011
Been ignoring this thread for so long, and decided to take a pee. Thought it'd be worth it, sad I was wrong.
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Mobsync(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2011
Lefulefu, na ur pix be dat 4 ur profile? `~No wonder she kisses u?~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by forkadict(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2011
slex:

Why you wan meet am? You sef wan feed am breakfast for bed abi? You wan snuggle with the OP inside bed abi? Wetin dey dat Ukraine sef wey be say the guys and the chics just kolo anyhow?
Re: My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2011
Mobsync:

Lefulefu, na your pix be dat 4 your profile? `~No wonder she kisses u?~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I be handsome bobo abi? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Approached Me And Asked For My 2go User Name / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) / That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.