Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! (949 Views)

Am In The City Where Kitty-Cat Is Cheaper Than Pure Water / After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by Breeze5000: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2011
On one of my visits to Naija some time ago, this pastor came to our house and then he,
http://naijajoint..com/
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by 195(f): 12:37am On Aug 16, 2011
BLACK WAT!!

DISEASEEE - ORISISIRI

DO U WANT WANT TO DIEEEE EARLY shocked shocked
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by Breeze5000: 12:47am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

BLACK WAT!!

DISEASEEE - ORISISIRI

DO U WANT WANT TO DIEEEE EARLY shocked shocked

As much as you love to do this and hijack post a lot on this site. Sometimes, just sometimes it will benefit you a lot to fully read the complete subject matter so you are better informed when you post, otherwise you might be ridiculing yourself posting out of point. Now like a good boy read the complete story lets see if your post wont change. I bet you 100% it will, cos you will be rolling on the floor laughing after reading
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by 195(f): 12:50am On Aug 16, 2011
Sorry this was what i read from your damn link

Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog NAIJA JOINT does not exist.

Now get your sorry arse behind the real active link undecided
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by Breeze5000: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

Sorry this was what i read from your damn link
Page not found
Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog NAIJA JOINT does not exist.

Now get your sorry arse behind the real active link undecided

Fixed!
Sorry about that, Though you cant touch this Ass and by the way why do you Curse so much? To tell everyone that you are still 15? You know that's the first thing you notice about kids, after learning new curse words, they cant wait to dish it out right? Dont worry I never take offence at such anyway, but just hoping you are a Complete white dude, with Blond hair and sea blue eyes if not, wahala dey o! (As per the things u don dey yarn about us black peeps, lol) Anyway still waiting for ur post after u finish reading the "BLACK PUSSY"
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by 195(f): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2011
very unattractive blog

u should have done better undecided
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by Breeze5000: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

very unattractive blog

u should have done better undecided

I didn't expect you to say any better, try your best not to be too predictable every second, might actually make some believe you are above 15!
Re: Black Kitty (a True Life Story) Enjoy! by Breeze5000: 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

out! / Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore / Why Long Distance Relationships (almost) Never Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.