Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63618 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by abokikhalifa: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

Imagine comparing Jesus Christ to Peter obi. You guys ar just too loud.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
No matter how annoyed or disgruntled you are with PO, you cannot deny the love for obidatti.
Despite all the fake news and pull him down by all means actions, the love keeps expanding and exploding.

The love is unexplainable. A love that moves Nigerians to their own time and money. Never seen in the history of Nigeria. No politician dead or alive has gotten this kind of love from the masses.

Jonathan got more love than this, but at the end of the day. Na Tinubu still end him career. That's why you guys are yet to forgive jagaban and you hate him more than death. Come next year. Your walling will continue till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Aiel123: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
who employ commissioner?commissioner takes orders from God or Okowa?
Her boss is the commissioner
All his aides are answerable to him.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023
You, and those who likes your post need serious mercy of God unless wrath of God, will soon land in you.

2 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
Aiel123:

Her boss is the commissioner
All his aides are answerable to him.
who is the media calling now commissioner or Okowa?i want to teach u smthg just be responding
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Aiel123: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
who is the media calling now commissioner or Okowa?i want to teach u smthg just be responding
The media is calling the governor
I am of the opinion that the commissioner should be held accountable for what he does.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Massiveglory:
No matter how annoyed or disgruntled you are with PO, you cannot deny the love for obidatti.
Despite all the fake news and pull him down by all means actions, the love keeps expanding and exploding.

The love is unexplainable. A love that moves Nigerians to use their own time and money with no monetary inducement of anykind .

Never seen in the history of Nigeria. No politician dead or alive has gotten this kind of love from the masses.

I actually pity your gullibility.

You really feel the yeye love reach North? grin

Let's assume a miracle happens and he wins all 5 SE states (he wouldn't), you think he will win SS under Atiku's nose ?

Then.... he will win some SW states abi? grin Clear the North ?

Do you see why barely educated dullards like Nnamdi Kanu and Peter Obi effortlessly fool you guys?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
OritaIbadan:

I am Obedient but comparing Obi with Jesus is a no no

I terms of love, oga Jesus is being despised by his Jewish brothers even till today. They hate him to the point of picking a thief over him.

How many Igbos speak bad of Peter Obi.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
priceactionx:

You, and those who likes your post need serious mercy of God unless wrath of God, will soon land in you.

I am stating the obvious, Jews no love Jesus reach half the way Igbos, especially his Anambra brothers and sisters take love Peter Obi
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 5:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Aiel123:

The media is calling the governor
I am of the opinion that the commissioner should be held accountable for what he does.
if I’m the gov I can sack the commissioner for this act because he has dented the image of the gov.don’t forget me and u are elites that’s why we can think deep and know who did what and all that.what do u think a keke rider will feel when he hears this?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by odinga1of: 5:57am On Oct 05, 2022
highchief1:
if I’m the gov I can sack the commissioner for this act because he has dented the image of the gov.don’t forget me and u are elites that’s why we can think deep and know who did what and all that.what do u think a keke rider will feel when he hears this?

Oga thanks for schooling that guy. Okowa with a phone call sacked that girl. Not the commissioner.

Btw. I personally know that girl in Effurun
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 6:04am On Oct 05, 2022
odinga1of:

Oga thanks for schooling that guy. Okowa with a phone call sacked that girl. Not the commissioner.

how much does he even pay these aides when person no go hear word.273k plus impress of 80k.Okowa is a low life.The girls life will get better now.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Aiel123: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2022
highchief1:
The government has being dragged into filth by this singular action.
All the local class people will see it as witch hunting and abuse of power
Well the decision was already taken,they should be able to live with whatever outcome of this sack( Gov Okowa & cabinet.).
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Aiel123: 6:24am On Oct 05, 2022
odinga1of:

If you called having a different opinion as an act of being schooled, I'll take that over and over again.
Why not look at it from this angle.
The commissioner found her acts irritating and an act of disloyalty and ordered her sack?
Either way one of us would be correct.

2 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:34am On Oct 05, 2022
Asides her being entitled to her opinion, it’s a job and she’s expected to be loyal to her employers.

Even Peter Obi won’t have done this.

Imagine MTN’s Twitter handler twitting from his personal account that Glo is an awesome company

2 Likes

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by manmade(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians
that man in MURIC won't anything wrong no oo let's it be the other way round and he will be threatening brim stones and fire
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Isokiscool:
No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist...

Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party

You posited it's not Okowa and still give reasons why it may have been Okowa because she can't be serving two masters at same time. That's contradictory, take a stand.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2022
imadiyi:

Just listen to yourself. You are just contradicting yourself. Byebye!

I thought I was the only one that saw that contradicting statement.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're are politically responsible my brother.

The guy is contradicting himself, his second assertion would have just sufficed. That was his main idea for posting, the first statement should not have been their at all.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by singlebullet(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
What man gain for not following the right choice I and my family we follow the right choice obi forever

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Haywhy3579: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2022
chrisxxx:
Okowa is sacking someone that believes a meeting he read a communique. Okowa called a meeting of southern governors of PDP extraction and maintained that the presidency was due South. The same Okowa went back to negotiate for VP.
If u were in Olopa shoe, will u leave such pa to continue work. It is better for her to remain silent and nurse the love inside but instead she foolishly went on twitter to pour out her emotion wch automatically cost her her job.
Lesson: don’t let ur emotions cloud ur judgement.
She was paid to serve under the administration of Olopa not to become a saboteur to his government or ambition.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Haywhy3579: 10:00am On Oct 05, 2022
highchief1:
how much does he even pay these aides when person no go hear word.273k plus impress of 80k.Okowa is a low life.The girls life will get better now.
U just open ur dirty mouth and spill rubbish. Are u trying to encourage other pa’s to speak for opposition and loose their job. Then after loosing their job, their life will bcom better. If u know the number of family people that depends on that girl for their survival.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by anonymous1759(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Obi is more popular in Delta than Okowa. Okowa is aware of this and he is perturbed.

From your assumption abi . When Obi loses In Delta next year you’ll say it’s rigging because you feel Obi is popular. Can’t wait for this election to come and go let everyone rest in 2019 it was hell and noisy but we know how everything ended .
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by patroit001(m): 11:45am On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians

You knows nothing
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Neoteny7: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2022
The vocal minority permeating social media are mistaken for the voiceless masses who don't give an honest fukk over Gringory.

When they say Nigerians love Gringory, I wonder whether they're self-deluded' or simply misguided by the jobless human train that follows any politician in rallies hoping for a quick buck no matter the source.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Munamoqel: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Menclothing: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
All com ment observer gather here
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highness25(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-gov-okowas-commissioner-fires-aide-for-supporting-peter-obi/

Human Right activist, Harrison Gwamnishu reacts:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ko9JHAWmjk2aBS3HGfXFuVrpRsVe6hRAJMwuF9bZ6mmB3wiECTFyvEm7TcqfBtXml&id=100000479373538
Although, this is not good but person employ you for work, you're benefiting from the person you suppose comot hand for this kind matter concentrate on your job. Sorry sha
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Okhuadams(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

https://thenewsguru.com/news/breaking-gov-okowas-commissioner-fires-aide-for-supporting-peter-obi/

Human Right activist, Harrison Gwamnishu reacts:
]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ko9JHAWmjk2aBS3HGfXFuVrpRsVe6hRAJMwuF9bZ6mmB3wiECTFyvEm7TcqfBtXml&id=100000479373538
You can't work in Firstbank and collect salary in GTbank wish you the best in ur future endeavors. Hope Obi will call you. Mean while J A G A B A N I S C O M I N G
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by OdefaGirl(f): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
What a time to be alive.......
Even the babies in the womb will leap for joy as our President is inaugurated come 2023.

Peter Obi, their dreaded candidate......
The chosen, vibrant, intelligent and vision-full President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Lightorder: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
ScamHunter:
You see love?

In 2015, we saw people unite out of hatred for one man, Jonathan. In 2022, we are witnessing people uniting out of love for one man, Obi.
love wins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.