Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63614 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Laggafin:
I hope this is fake news.. if it's true? Den okowa is finished

Why should it be fake if I may ask you? He's working directly with PDP government as political aide but campaigning on social media for LP. You get sense so?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Starz825(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

@ Treasure17, Starz825, themes009, doneback04, SIMONEKPA7, tishbite41, boldtruthalways, abokikhalifa, princeactionx

But in reality, according to the Bible you claim to read, when Jesus was alive did he receive such love from his people?

Wasn’t he prosecuted all through his adult life? from as an infant when king herod was looking to kill him that made his family flee to Egypt to when he was old that pontius Pilate washed his hands off his case before crucifixion? undecided

Or isn’t it the same version of the Bible we read?
Guy...you shouldn't have mentioned Jesus Christ for any reason whatsoever....even if your reason is innocent.....
Mention the prophet of the other religion..and see them roast you like corn...
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Bmaster(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Obi is more popular in Delta than Okowa. Okowa is aware of this and he is perturbed.
even phyno the music artist said something like being more popular than the VP.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by maasoap(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Forget all these urchins here in nairaland and outside. They are just doing it because of their monthly payment. They love and admire Obi inside but the love of money has made them to sell their conscience to the old hag. U will see that on election day, they are going to vote for Obi

Now, it is very much clear how many of you project Mr Pandora to win. Everyone is going to vote for him grin grin grin
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
na for inside your mama toto dem stay agree that it must be a southern christian?

if a northerner should handover to southerner based on region

why shouldn't a Muslim handover to a Christian based on religion as well

BTW
your mama Toto na public toilet...
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ovokines: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

Must you ment Jesus in your comment. How you say "even Jesus didn't receive such love from people. It shows you are not a Christian and you don't live in this world. Nonsense
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Look, try to see the first post on front page that caused this ruckus and read to comprehend it.

That guy was talking about the love shown to Peter Obi now versus the love shown to our lord Jesus Christ when he was alive.

Now tell me your own opinion, in the whole of Nazareth and Israel, was Jesus Christ loved by more than 10% of their population throughout his holistic evangelism and good news preaching travels?

Have you not seen a passage in your own bible that the words “a prophet is not recognized in his own homeland” was written? It was somewhere in the Old Testament concerning Prophet Ezekiel or so.
Guy, I'm telling you that what you guys are doing is wrong comparing Jesus with a politician or even a mortal at all.
Let me give you an analogy. Imagine you're the Faber guy and I post this: "Wow. This dog is so brilliant. He was able to know who defecated on the ground simply by sniffing everyone's cloth. I've never seen the whole city appreciate anyone the way the dog was appreciated. Even Faber has never been that appreciated."
Now, would you clap for me and say I just gave a fact? Two things.
The biblical quote you gave was Jesus referring to the people of Nazareth his hometown and not all Israelites. There are three instances where Jesus was shown "love" by multitudes in the Bible. First, when he fed five thousand, second when he fed four thousand, and third during the triumphant entry to Jerusalem. So your claim that Jesus was not loved by 10% is not factual.

Secondly, the love they had for Jesus as I explained above was transitional and transactional just like that of Obi is. You all love Obi because of what he's saying and what he represents now not because you love him for who he is and what he is.
If Obi comes out today to say he drops his ambition for say Tinubu, y'all will curse him out. Jesus did not have a need to be loved to complete his mission unlike Obi who needs to be loved to complete his mission of becoming president. So, Obi must pander to public opinion, or at least say what his followers wish to hear while Jesus does not need to.
I'm making this comparisons not because I want to but because that's what that guy started.
It's very wrong to compare any mortal who is running his personal race with that of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Starz825:

Guy...you shouldn't have mentioned Jesus Christ for any reason whatsoever....even if your reason is innocent.....
Mention the prophet of the other religion..and see them roast you like corn...

Now this is exactly where you’re getting it wrong, our religion and theirs are not the same at all.

Jesus Christ whom I worship and serve as my God instructed his followers BE LIKE HIM AND WALK IN HIS WAYS, what does Christian mean? It means ‘Christ like’

So pray tell me, why can’t I compare myself to Jesus Christ when I am a Christian? Didn’t the disciples receive the holy ghost and heal the sick, perform miracles, signs and wonders like Jesus Christ did?

Why are you scared to be like Jesus Christ and compare yourself to him, Jesus Christ said he is in every single one of us, that if we only believe in him we can move mountains . . . Do you think he told us a lie?

Are you a Christian? Ask yourself this question at night before you sleep. Maybe you’d get a revelation.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Durabest: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

if a northerner should handover to southerner based on region
why shouldn't a Muslim handover to a Christian based on religion as well
BTW your mama Toto na public toilet...
you don't know whats ahead of you.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
pls don't include our lord in your madness.
Agboriotejoye:

You're very daft. All this your stupid statements denigrating Jesus Christ will end up repulsing Christians from voting your Peter Obi.
Learn to use your brain before typing.
Starz825:

He is obviously an idiot...

I mentioned him already too....

Don't mind him guys.....he is an (obidient) anti-christ...

Don't forget that ..not all who supports obi are normal or are christians
So don't be surprised
trinix07:
You are very mad for calling Jesus Christ to your stupid and nonsense post. Ode!

boldtruthalways:

Make your point but keep the Great Holy Name Jesus out of your discussion. Don't talk about Him anyhow and if yiu don't know him, stay off His name. He's the Saviour of my life and you can't talk about him like that.
Throwback:

So Peter Obi is now greater than Jesus who is the Christ?
Starz825:

He is obviously an idiot...

I mentioned him already too....

Don't mind him guys.....he is an (obidient) anti-christ...

Don't forget that ..not all who supports obi are normal or are christians
So don't be surprised

GardenOfGod:

Is it only Jesus that wasn't loved by his people?

Again I urge you to caution your tongue.

I am OBI-DATTI... But I am not a fool to speak ills of my mother.

All you all can srew yourselves bunch of deluded Christians. Even Jesus Christ did not claim to be the greatest, na you guys come dey carry matter for head. All of you cannot claim you guys are not sinning day in and day out. Yet you people claim to love Jesus more than God his father loves him.

Name the inventions Jesus Christ came to the world with. He used the inventions of men, was born of a woman and then you all came out from your ignorant and half backed doctrines and declared him the greatest of all. I am talking of the mortal Jesus Christ that was crucified, his people hated him, the Jesus Christ killed on the Cross of Calvary is not the Divine Jesus, it's the mortal Jesus. The Jesus that wept at the tomb of Lazarus is the mortal Jesus, the Jesus that complained about being hungry and tired is the mortal Jesus. The Divine Jesus, the God himself is not tired, he cannot cry, he cannot be killed, he cannot be rejected, he is not a Jew, he is not a European, he have not earthly parents , sine matre, sine patre. In heaven he never had a mother, on Earth he never hard a father. How many times do you hear him say "My father in heaven". He used his mouth tell una say, "the son of man will be killed, but he will rise" did you hear him say "The son of God will be killed" . You cannot kill God, you cannot fight for God, you cannot defend him, you cannot attack God, you don't have the Power to do all these. Na him give you the small power you use dey make noise as a preacher or pastor.

The mortal Jesus is not loved, respected and feared by his people. They place Solomon, David and Moses above him and it is working for the Israelites till this day. They merely preserved those sites that Christians called holy, because they need revenue from tourists, e no mean anything to them. Now name 2 African Christian nations that can match Israel in technology, warfare and invention.

Then bunch of suffering, dilapidated sets of people, who are writing and attacking me in a language taught them by their colonizers. People who are seen and sub-humans the world over except for some who have proved themselves homo sapiens, instead of being reasonable and understand what I meant, they are disgracing themselves.

Chinese invented their own religion
Europeans invented Christianity, Jesus Christ never invented Christianity, he followed the religion of his people which was Judaism, observed the Sabbath, went to the Temple etc.
Arabs invented Islam

Where is una own religion Africans. You guys abandoned your religion because some Europeans told you your religion is evil, right now you are confused, underdeveloped, worship your oppressors. I have met with Peter Obi one on one, I know how he worked for my people and helped us when we were killing ourselves, brokered peace, when even the Catholic church abandoned us. Though we never voted for him in his first tenure, we all voted Chris Ngige. I know how Peter Obi helped solve the crisis at Ahaira Mbaise by prevailing on Bishop Okpaleke (Now Cardinal Peter) not to force himself into Ahaira, that he himself as a governor will take care of his upkeep, that he should no just allow himself to be installed as Catholic Bishop of Ahaira, later he will be killed by the people all in the name of religion.

I first heard from Peter Obi that " With God all things are not possible" . But you all shout "With God all things all possible" including your pastors. He clarified that only : " Things that are right are possible with God"

I am talking of the man I have seen with my two eyes, interacted with. How many of you have seen the mortal Jesus you guys are defending. Why not allow God to defend himself, are you guys powerful than God. The closest you guys can be to a Jesus is a selfie with Gabriel Jesus of Arsenal. All the talks of Jesus appeared to me, Jesus told me this and that are mere here say and fairy tales

Jesus Christ is a Deus-Homo (God and man) The man Jesus Christ was not loved by his people even till date. Research what I said and counter me with facts.

Once again, you guys can screw yourselves
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

I understand you don’t have any reply. Have a wonderful day as well.
Also note that majority of those who are going to vote for Obi are Christians.
If you start denigrating Jesus for him, you're going to cost him massively.
Learn politics from notherners.
I just hope this foolishness does not get into mainstream SM because it will easily be used against Obi.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Guy, I'm telling you that what you guys are doing is wrong comparing Jesus with a politician or even a mortal at all.
Let me give you an analogy. Imagine you're the Faber guy and I post this: "Wow. This dog is so brilliant. He was able to know who defecated on the ground simply by sniffing everyone's cloth. I've never seen the whole city appreciate anyone the way the dog was appreciated. Even Faber has never been that appreciated."
Now, would you clap for me and say I just gave a fact? Two things.
The biblical quote you gave was Jesus referring to the people of Nazareth his hometown and not all Israelites. There are three instances where Jesus was shown "love" by multitudes in the Bible. First, when he fed five thousand, second when he fed four thousand, and third during the triumphant entry to Jerusalem. So your claim that Jesus was not loved by 10% is not factual.

Secondly, the love they had for Jesus as I explained above was transitional and transactional just like that of Obi is. You all love Obi because of what he's saying and what he represents now not because you love him for who he is and what he is.
If Obi comes out today to say he drops his ambition for say Tinubu, y'all will curse him out. Jesus did not have a need to be loved to complete his mission unlike Obi who needs to be loved to complete his mission of becoming president. So, Obi must pander to public opinion, or at least say what his followers wish to hear while Jesus does not need to.
I'm making this comparisons not because I want to but because that's what that guy started.
It's very wrong to compare any mortal who is running his personal race with that of Jesus .

Yes it’s true as to your last sentence, you shouldn’t compare a person to be like Jesus Christ due to political reasons I agree.

But don’t tell me I can’t compare a man to be like Jesus Christ, if you are a true Christian then you should be like Jesus Christ. That is what he instructed us to be before he ascended into heaven.

Read your bible with an open mind and learn. We are all spiritual beings before being physical.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
You are not feeling fine... You need paracetamol grin

Faber:

All you all can srew yourselves bunch of deluded Christians. Even Jesus Christ did not claim to be the greatest, na you guys come dey carry matter for head. All of you cannot claim you guys are not sinning day in and day out. Yet you people claim to love Jesus more than God his father loves him.

Name the inventions Jesus Christ came to the world with. He used the inventions of men, was born of a woman and then you all came out from your ignorant and half backed doctrines and declared him the greatest of all. I am talking of the mortal Jesus Christ that was crucified, his people hated him, the Jesus Christ killed on the Cross of Calvary is not the Divine Jesus, it's the mortal Jesus. The Jesus that wept at the tomb of Lazarus is the mortal Jesus, the Jesus that complained about being hungry and tired is the mortal Jesus. The Divine Jesus, the God himself is not tired, he cannot cry, he cannot be killed, he cannot be rejected, he is not a Jew, he is not a European, he have not earthly parents , sine matre, sine patre. In heaven he never had a mother, on Earth he never hard a father. How many times do you hear him say "My father in heaven"

The mortal Jesus is not loved, respected and feared by his people. They place Solomon, David and Moses above him and it is working for the Israelites till this day. They merely preserved those sites that Christians called holy, because they need revenue from tourists, e no mean anything to them. Now name 2 African Christian nations that can match Israel in technology, warfare and invention.

Then bunch of suffering, dilapidated sets of people, who are writing and attacking me in a language taught them by their colonizers. People who are seen and sub-humans the world over except for some who have proved themselves homo sapiens, instead of being reasonable and understand what I meant, they are disgracing themselves.

Europeans invented Christianity, Jesus Christ never invented Christianity, he followed the religion of his people which was Judaism, observed the Sabbath, went to the Temple etc.
Arabs invented Islam

Where is una own religion Africans.

Jesus Christ is a Deus-Homo, God-man. The man Jesus Christ was not loved by his people even till date. Research what I said and counter me with facts.

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Hisbah(f): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
na for inside your mama toto dem stay agree that it must be a southern christian?
Why are you always uncouth and uncivilized? You always talk like a thug. And you claim you are a boss of a company in PH!
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

Name the inventions Jesus Christ came to the world with. He used the inventions of men, was born of a woman and then you all came out from your ignorant and half backed doctrines and declared him the greatest of all. I am talking of the mortal Jesus Christ that was crucified, his people hated him, the Jesus Christ killed on the Cross of Calvary is not the Divine Jesus, it's the mortal Jesus. The Jesus that wept at the tomb of Lazarus is the mortal Jesus, the Jesus that complained about being hungry and tired is the mortal Jesus. The Divine Jesus, the God himself is not tired, he cannot cry, he cannot be killed, he cannot be rejected, he is not a Jew, he is not a European, he have not earthly parents , sine matre, sine patre. In heaven he never had a mother, on Earth he never hard a father. How many times do you hear him say "My father in heaven"

Arabs invented Islam

Where is una own religion Africans.

Jesus Christ is a Deus-Homo, God-man. The man Jesus Christ was not loved by his people even till date. Research what I said and counter me with facts.

You're still showing your foolishness. If you love Obi, you'll keep the name of Jesus out of politics.
You're going to harm Obi with this foolishness.
All the nonsense you wrote above will not appease any Christian who has going to vote Obi but is now offended by your foolishness.
This foolishness you're exhibiting is worse than Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket. I don't know how old you are but be rest assured you're a foolish person.
If you really love Obi as you claim, you'll divorce any religious connotation out of your campaign for him.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by sameks08(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Even the blind knew that Obi is the best option among the three major candidates. 50% of his aids are also obedient so how many will you sack and how many will you live
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ponishah: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
chrisxxx:
Okowa is sacking someone that believes a meeting he read a communique. Okowa called a meeting of southern governors of PDP extraction and maintained that the presidency was due South. The same Okowa went back to negotiate for VP.
2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 9:08pm On Oct 03
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations#117245575
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Malocity(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
A Commissioner sack her and not Gov. Okowa.

Point of correction to some people commenting.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ponishah: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
hor=FalseProphet1 post=117273895]I see this beautiful lady getting a juicy job from a well connected Obident, I see Peter Obi rewarding her next year when he wins, I see okowa regretting his actions.

This I have seen.[/quote]

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Wande22(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Temptee101:
At this point, if you are not Obidient, you are WRONG !
You are the one with greater wrong here.
I'm very disOBIdient and neither am I ATIKUlated nor BATified
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Also note that majority of those who are going to vote for Obi are Christians.
If you start denigrating Jesus for him, you're going to cost him massively.
Learn politics from notherners.
I just hope this foolishness does not get into mainstream SM because it will easily be used against Obi.

I didn’t denigrate Jesus for anyone, I only said that when it came to popularity during their time of being alive Peter Obi is seemingly more popular than Jesus as at them.

Isn’t it simple to understand.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ponishah: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by ponishah: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
ScamHunter:
You see love?

In 2015, we saw people unite out of hatred for one man, Jonathan. In 2022, we are witnessing people uniting out of love for one man, Obi.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Starz825(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Now this is exactly where you’re getting it wrong, our religion and theirs are not the same at all.

Jesus Christ whom I worship and serve as my God instructed his followers BE LIKE HIM AND WALK IN HIS WAYS, what does Christian mean? It means ‘Christ like’

So pray tell me, why can’t I compare myself to Jesus Christ when I am a Christian? Didn’t the disciples receive the holy ghost and heal the sick, perform miracles, signs and wonders like Jesus Christ did?

Why are you scared to be like Jesus Christ and compare yourself to him, Jesus Christ said he is in every single one of us, that if we only believe in him we can move mountains . . . Do you think he told us a lie?

Are you a Christian? Ask yourself this question at night before you sleep. Maybe you’d get a revelation.
I understand you ..
But a lot of people might not...
Though I initially thought that it was just someone who intentionally wanted to take a dig at Christ....you know how people do here....
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Starz825:

I understand you ..
But a lot of people might not...
Though I initially thought that it was just someone who intentionally wanted to aim at Christ....you know how people do here....
S

Yes it’s true. Ignorance is very dangerous especially when it’s mixed with religion.

I hope more people make this realization as you just did. God bless you brother.

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by odinga1of: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Parizz:
don't tell me you didn't fúck her? I can swear for you

Oga wetin u mean? She is the elder sister of the community chairman.

This is Uvwie bro, nor just go dey approach girls/women anyhow.

Make dem nor use am for you o
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Yes it’s true as to your last sentence, you shouldn’t compare a person to be like Jesus Christ due to political reasons I agree.

But don’t tell me I can’t compare a man to be like Jesus Christ, if you are a true Christian then you should be like Jesus Christ. That is what he instructed us to be before he ascended into heaven.

Read your bible with an open mind and learn. We are all spiritual beings before being physical.

Where did Jesus ask us to be like him in the Bible? Quote the scripture pls.
But that's not the import of that guy's statement. He never said Obi is like Jesus in terms of love ppl have for him. He's saying Obi is better than Jesus!!
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by phemmyfour: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
People should mind what they post on that app called Facebook.
This is why I love NL; privacy is guaranteed.
Even here, you are not safe like that
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

People should mind what they post on that app called Facebook.
This is why I love NL; privacy is guaranteed.

No doubt.... a lesson learned too late.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by highchief1: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Haywhy3579:

U just open ur dirty mouth and spill rubbish. Are u trying to encourage other pa’s to speak for opposition and loose their job. Then after loosing their job, their life will bcom better. If u know the number of family people that depends on that girl for their survival.
shut up I’m an aide to the gov if they want to sack me they should go ahead.before their mumu govt came I was surviving.Everybody is not lazy and dependent like u bra.Wike that is a leader in the party and challenging the party u think he’s foolish.it’s not everybody that can seat and watch shit go on.do u think this girl didn’t know she may lose her job by being OBIDIENT?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You're still showing your foolishness. If you love Obi, you'll keep the name of Jesus out of politics.
You're going to harm Obi with this foolishness.
All the nonsense you wrote above will not appease any Christian who has going to vote Obi but is now offended by your foolishness.
This foolishness you're exhibiting is worse than Tinubu's Muslim Muslim ticket. I don't know how old you are but be rest assured you're a foolish person.
If you really love Obi as you claim, you'll divorce any religious connotation out of your campaign for him.

The wisdom of Solomon have nothing to do with the old age of Methuselah. Methuselah is the oldest man recorded in the bible, where is he today. Look at you arguing by age. So fools don't grow old too. You that is older than me. You are a foolish old man.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by luluosas(m): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
This sacking is so wrong. Anyway, I see a brighter day ahead of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.