Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63609 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
Massiveglory:
No matter how annoyed or disgruntled you are , you cannot deny the love for obidatti.

Despite all the fake news and pull him down by all means actions, the love keeps expanding and exploding.

The love is unexplainable. A love that moves Nigerians to use their own time and money with no monetary inducement of anykind .

Never seen in the history of Nigeria. No politician dead or alive has gotten this kind of love from the masses.
Nigerians has fallen to a point we're they cannot fall down anymore and the only way to go again is up,the massive support for PO has not been seen in the history of africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Quodseverismete: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
chrisxxx:
Okowa is sacking someone that believes a meeting he read a communique. Okowa called a meeting of southern governors of PDP extraction and maintained that the presidency was due South. The same Okowa went back to negotiate for VP.

My brother

You're a true son of your father

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by phemmyfour: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Who will hunt me here? I don't have friends to prove that the posts I made are from me. I don't have pix. The email is something else.
Oga, I love NL jare.
Humm...Gbenga Balogun
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Hisbah(f): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
the year is almost ending but i know jan2023 that is when i will fix him in,l just hope he's not the type that fears big water because i may post him to where he can join the sea workers since the host community has given us their instance on employment where they want 70% workers to come from them.
Help him if you can.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

There's no greater dementia than the one you're suffering from. All those you said denounced my posts, I mentioned them with counter arguments and they, sensing they rushed to comment on my post without reading in between lines, some have apologized, some decided to lock up. I ask you again. Are you Jesus Christ or are you Peter Obi. Who appointed you Jesus' spokesman or Peter Obi media aide. Na where your own joblessness reach...na you come dey bring in talk, that my post worst pass Muslim-Muslim ticket showing you're an Agbado/APC apologist. If you are not in any way related to Peter Obi or Jesus Christ, I mean biological relationship, and you are here wasting your little 10mb on their matter; I pity you because you are an eternal fool grin grin
Don't worry. You'll understand your foolishness soon.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2022
phemmyfour:
Humm...Gbenga Balogun
What is this one?
Dats name?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by MNDY(m): 1:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
No matter how annoyed or disgruntled you are , you cannot deny the love for obidatti.

Despite all the fake news and pull him down by all means actions, the love keeps expanding and exploding.

The love is unexplainable. A love that moves Nigerians to use their own time and money with no monetary inducement of anykind .

Never seen in the history of Nigeria. No politician dead or alive has gotten this kind of love from the masses.

I saw a guy pay in his savings of N500,000 into the Obi campaign support account. He said he is securing the future of his unborn children. Others: 50,000 etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by MNDY(m): 1:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023

I saw a guy pay in his savings of N500,000 into the Obi campaign support account. He said he is securing the future of his unborn children. Others: 50,000 etc
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Karlosorji(m): 4:15am On Oct 06, 2022
Isokiscool:
No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist... Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party
she didn't campaign na. She mentioned exactly what she saw. Reno Mokry sometimes complement the Obidients movement, but that doesn't make him against PDP. They are just recognizing the obvious
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 6:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Jesus nor send me. I guess Obi send you.
God forbid I corroborate blasphemy. If you don't understand simple English shift.
Obi is seeking your votes. Jesus did not come to the world to seek your approval. Do you understand this one at least?
define blasphemy...the commenter was only being truthful . U nor like Jesus reach me, okay?

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Zetty177x:
define blasphemy...the commenter was only being truthful . U nor like Jesus reach me, okay?
No. You don't like Jesus. If someone can tell you a mere mortal is better than Jesus and you don't feel offended then you either don't know what Jesus represents or you're not a believer in him.
Jesus is the Saviour of the whole world. All, excluding none have assurance of salvation through him and him alone. He is God in human form.
What he said, he could well have said Obi is more loved than God was loved in the old testament. I'm sure you'll still say he is being truthful.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 7:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

No. You don't like Jesus. If someone can tell you a mere mortal is better than Jesus and you don't feel offended then you either don't know what Jesus represents or you're not a believer in him.
Jesus is the Saviour of the whole world. All, excluding none have assurance of salvation through him and him alone. He is God in human form.
What he said, he could well have said Obi is more loved than God was loved in the old testament. I'm sure you'll still say he is being truthful.

Don't fight for ur God like other religions..ok?

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Conner44:

Thank you. Please go through this link

https://www.bibleref.com/John/14/John-14-12.html

And this one below

https://realtruthmatters.com/can-you-really-be-like-jesus-2/

you were charged to act and be like Jesus Christ as a born again Christian

Good morning.
I really don't want to get into a discussion of this kind with you. It is enough if you believe and accept Jesus. It is also very true that we're admonished to be like Jesus. That's the essence of being his followers.
But, with all humility I say this, you can read all through the Bible, you won't see where Jesus asked us to be like him. As a matter of fact, when the mother of James and John came to him to ask for special status for her children, she asked him if her children can partake of the cup he is to drink from? (Matthew 20) In other words, he recognised that the assignment he was given was not one that can be undertaken with human efforts and will alone. Even he, wavered in the garden of Gethsemane.
So aspiring to be like Jesus should be the focus of every believer. But Jesus never asked that of any of us, mainly because he knew the burden he carries. To be like Jesus in terms of some aspects of his life is good and attainable after all he asked us to be perfect as God is perfect (Matt 5).
Jesus captioned it well that no greater love than this, that a man should lay down his life for another (John 15). For the fact that you can't lay down your life for another means you can't love as Jesus loves us and thus, it is obviously foolishness to compare oneself to him. You can reference him in your life but pls sir, do not make a mistake of comparing yourself to Jesus. It is a sin of pride to equate oneself to God as Herod did in Acts 12. It led to his death.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

Don't fight for ur God like other religions..ok?
I am not fighting for God. If I were, I'll probably curse him.
I am annoyed though that he will so easily denigrate the personality of Jesus by comparing him to Obi. This is not the first time he's doing it and if he continues, he will piss Christians off, a good number of whom are deciding to vote for Obi based on religious factor alone.
I'm sure Obi never asked him to do that, neither will be endorse that kind of attitude, but you never know those who will come across some posts. It is very offensive I must tell you, to compare Jesus Christ with Obi a politician who there's no guarantee he will actually live up to his promises.
He's doing Obi more harm. Let me refer you to Herod in the Bible. He was not the one who equated himself to God but people (his supporters) who heard him speak. Yet because he did not caution them against that, it led to his death.
God is a very jealous God. But while I'm sure Jesus had forgiven him even if he does not ask for forgiveness, he should not destroy another man's race with his immaturity and emotions.
The race is not even won yet and you're already equating him with God. What happens if he now actually wins the race? I'm sure to the Faber, Obi will become beyond reproach and above fault, which will make him end up worse than Buhari. Buhari's failure was built the blind support his followers gave him which made him incapable of caring less what any other person thought.
A word is enough.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I am not fighting for God. If I were, I'll probably curse him.
I am annoyed though that he will so easily denigrate the personality of Jesus by comparing him to Obi. This is not the first time he's doing it and if he continues, he will piss Christians off, a good number of whom are deciding to vote for Obi based on religious factor alone.
I'm sure Obi never asked him to do that, neither will be endorse that kind of attitude, but you never know those who will come across some posts. It is very offensive I must tell you, to compare Jesus Christ with Obi a politician who there's no guarantee he will actually live up to his promises.
He's doing Obi more harm. Let me refer you to Herod in the Bible. He was not the one who equated himself to God but people (his supporters) who heard him speak. Yet because he did not caution them against that, it led to his death.
God is a very jealous God. But while I'm sure Jesus had forgiven him even if he does not ask for forgiveness, he should not destroy another man's race with his immaturity and emotions.
The race is not even won yet and you're already equating him with God. What happens if he now actually wins the race? I'm sure to the Faber, Obi will become beyond reproach and above fault, which will make him end up worse than Buhari. Buhari's failure was built the blind support his followers gave him which made him incapable of caring less what any other person thought.
A word is enough.

I agree with all u said but will add this....I don't want to fight God or Jesus or humanity. Because I'm irrelevant in all of it...are u aware a Scientist l/Geneticist extracted DNA from a 40,000 years human bone? Which means the 6,000 claim of human existence may be incorrect after all? Now science is using other means to discover stuff of the earth. We have fossils, we have coprolites, you name it...try to study..God exists but there may be no life after death or anyone going anywhere else....just know human existence isn't 6,000 years

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

I agree with all u said but will add this....I don't want to fight God or Jesus or humanity. Because I'm irrelevant in all of it...are u aware a Scientist l/Geneticist extracted DNA from a 40,000 years human bone? Which means the 6,000 claim of human existence may be incorrect after all? Now science is using other means to discover stuff of the earth. We have fossils, we have coprolites, you name it...try to study..God exists but there may be no life after death or anyone going anywhere else....just know human existence isn't 6,000 years

This is a totally different perspective. Are you an atheist who doubts the existence of God or you just don't believe the biblical accounts events?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

This is a totally different perspective. Are you an atheist who doubts the existence of God or you just don't believe the biblical accounts events?

Didn't u see where I said God exists? And no it's not a different perspective. I'm only advising you to slow down a bit cos no one knows the real deal

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Zetty177x:

Didn't u see where I said God exists? And no it's not a different perspective. I'm only advising you to slow down a bit cos no one knows the real deal
If you say no one knows the real deal then that means you're not convinced. Doubt is like air, it seeps through the tiniest crevices and occupy any available space.
I know the real deal and I don't doubt the existence of God or the biblical accounts. If you choose to believe scientists about 40,000 year old DNA using carbon dating without doubting, then you should examine your faith.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you say no one knows the real deal then that means you're not convinced. Doubt is like air, it seeps through the tiniest crevices and occupy any available space.
I know the real deal and I don't doubt the existence of God or the biblical accounts. If you choose to believe scientists about 40,000 year old DNA using carbon dating without doubting, then you should examine your faith.

So u believe the world is just 6 years? What do u know about other planets.. even atheists still believe there's God

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Zetty177x:

So u believe the world is just 6 years? What do u know about other planets.. even atheists still believe there's God

The Bible never expressly said the world is 6000 years mind you. It was based on the calculations of the lineage of Israelites that scholars arrived at that figure. It could be more or less.
Athiests don't believe in the existence of God. They believe everything happens naturally and there's no God ordering the events that occur on the earth. It's as simple as that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Supreme Court Delivers Judgment On Wike’s Appeal Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.