Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:59 PM

Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi (63620 Views)

Babangida Sarki: Kebbi Governor Sacks Aide For Posting Gay Content On WhatsApp / EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where did Jesus ask us to be like him in the Bible? Quote the scripture pls.
But that's not the import of that guy's statement. He never said Obi is like Jesus in terms of love ppl have for him. He's saying Obi is better than Jesus!!

Wait first . . . For real? shocked

You’re asking me if Jesus never instructed us his followers to ‘be like him’ ?

Like . . . FOR REAL? shocked shocked

are you a Christian? I mean a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Goodcitizen1: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
[quote author=Isokiscool post=117274309]No b Okowa sack am oh,Okowa doesn't even know if she exist... Moreover she can't be receiving salary from a PDP government and be campaigning for labour party [/quote

Receiving salary from PDP government?!. Are u ok?. Is state money belongs to any party…. na wao with people wey no get sense
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jrusky(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dismissing him not enough arrest him and never allow him a bail let obi go and free him if he can.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Throwback:

So Peter Obi is now greater than Jesus who is the Christ?

I was chatting with a Jew who is born in Tel Aviv on Facebook, he asked me my religion, I told him Christianity. He said am stupid. That the true religion is Judaism and Jesus followed the Jewish religion. This is the opinion of many Israelites. Till today they hold David, Moses and Solomon above Jesus Christ, His people don't love him reach the way Peter Obi people love him, that's what I said. And that's 100% fact

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by zionstaar75: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

Okowa is a fool
And a sellout to the South

They all agreed that presidency should be ceeded to a Christian southerner as a Muslim northerner will be completing eight years..

yet the greedy idiot went back to the North to collect VP..

It's the turn of the South
its the turn of the Christians
gbam !
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by akbonus: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
BEAUTIFUL GIRL,DONT MIND THEM,WE WILL GET YOU A BETTER JOB,I AM NOT SURE HE IS SACKING YOU FOR THIS REASON,SOMETHING HAS BEN CAUSING HIM SLEEPLESS NIGHT FOR SOMETIME NOW,AND THAT IS HIM NOT BEING ABLE TO TOUCH YOUR BODI.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Laggafin: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
maasoap:

Why should it be fake if I may ask you? He's working directly with PDP government as political aide but campaigning on social media for LP. You get sense so?
It's obvious deris no brain in your skull.. u don't need it
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by zombieHUNTER: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
you don't know whats ahead of you.

just as I expected..

nothing to say?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Durabest: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hisbah:
Why are you always uncouth and uncivilized? You always talk like a thug. And you claim you are a boss of a company in PH!
I shouldn't someone that want to deceive the masses all because i owned a company?.Just that in place of work we applied the needfull behaviour so never mind.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

The wisdom of Solomon have nothing to do with the old age of Methuselah. Methuselah is the oldest man recorded in the bible, where is he today. Look at you arguing by age. So fools don't grow old too. You that is older than me. You are a foolish old man.
Where's the sense in all you've written here?
If you're not sensitive enough to not offend the sensibilities of the main bloc of the man you said you're supporting then there's no atom of sense in you.
What's the point of supporting Obi. Is it to get him to the presidency or canonize him as above all being mortal and immortal?
What you've written here, does it help get more people on his side or alienate people from him?
Those are the simple questions you should ask yourself before posting.
If not, you'll continue to revel in your foolishness
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

I didn’t denigrate Jesus for anyone, I only said that when it came to popularity during their time of being alive Peter Obi is seemingly more popular than Jesus as at them.

Isn’t it simple to understand.
Then you don't understand English and you should work in your deductive reasoning before posting further.
You said not even Jesus was as loved as Obi is now. May I ask if Obi is the most loved human ever by your estimation? Has he gotten ahead of Ahmadu Bello or Awolowo or Ojukwu in terms of popularity?

To reduce the life of Jesus to a popularity contest with a politician who is known for stating innacurate facts is an insult to Jesus.
It reduces Jesus to just another imperfect mortal with faults.
No!! Jesus was not such
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Wait first . . . For real? shocked

You’re asking me if Jesus never instructed us his followers to ‘be like him’ ?

Like . . . FOR REAL? shocked shocked

are you a Christian? I mean a BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN?
Oga anybody can claim to be anything. Quote the Bible passage where Jesus asked his disciples to be like him.
Go and read Matthew 10 and Luke 6 and compare both with the admonition of Jesus to to his disciples to "take up your cross and follow me "
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Then you don't understand English and you should work in your deductive reasoning before posting further.
You said not even Jesus was as loved as Obi is now. May I ask if Obi is the most loved human ever by your estimation? Has he gotten ahead of Ahmadu Bello or Awolowo or Ojukwu in terms of popularity?

To reduce the life of Jesus to a popularity contest with a politician who is known for stating innacurate facts is an insult to Jesus.
It reduces Jesus to just another imperfect mortal with faults.
No!! Jesus was not such

I’m sorry, before I answer this your post . . .

Weren’t you the same person I asked on another comment if you were really a born again Christian? After you asked me to show you a portion of the Bible where it was stated that Jesus Christ said we should be like him? If you were the person then you still haven’t given me an answer to that question yet. I’m waiting . . .
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Zetty177x: 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If you don't understand English, keep quiet and get a proper education.
The deductive inference of that nitwit's statement is that Peter Obi is better than Jesus.
Jesus did not come to the world to be loved, he was not a politician engaged in a popularity contest.
If he was, after he fed five thousand, he would have gone forth to tell them what they want to hear which is liberation from the Romans.
Your so-called love for Obi is based on what you expect from him based on his rhetoric and identity.
So stop defending foolishness

Fanatic spotted. Even Jesus nor send u. U said Jesus didn't come to the world to be loved. Can't u see that u corroborated the earlier writer? Nigerians are always forming holier than thou
And them wicked pass all...plus every...SMH

1 Like

Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by sageb: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
@ahnie Happy Birthday to you, cheers.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Even here, you are not safe like that
Who will hunt me here? I don't have friends to prove that the posts I made are from me. I don't have pix. The email is something else.
Oga, I love NL jare.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jeromestarks: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
Temptee101:

You can't hide your love for Peter Obi

I don't mind losing my job because of him

It will be an honour !

Peter Obi is loved by all
I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Oga anybody can claim to be anything. Quote the Bible passage where Jesus asked his disciples to be like him.
Go and read Matthew 10 and Luke 6 and compare both with the admonition of Jesus to to his disciples to "take up your cross and follow me "

Are you a born again Christian?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Where's the sense in all you've written here?
If you're not sensitive enough to not offend the sensibilities of the main bloc of the man you said you're supporting then there's no atom of sense in you.
What's the point of supporting Obi. Is it to get him to the presidency or canonize him as above all being mortal and immortal?
What you've written here, does it help get more people on his side or alienate people from him?
Those are the simple questions you should ask yourself before posting.
If not, you'll continue to revel in your foolishness

Not many reason like you... infact you are the only one stupidly obsessed with what I posted. Are you Obi or Jesus Christ, was your name mentioned in my post...your are the only APC/Agbado fanatic fool carrying my post for head.

Not minding ones business is a mental disorder on its own.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by wasuka14(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Forget all these urchins here in nairaland and outside. They are just doing it because of their monthly payment. They love and admire Obi inside but the love of money has made them to sell their conscience to the old hag. U will see that on election day, they are going to vote for Obi

I can never in my life love a bigot, and failure. The noise is all about imaginary marginalization. ASIWAJU is our next President. You can make he'll noise to whatever places u desire that won't change the winner.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jimcaddy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please someone who set her up and give her another source of livelihood. Once I don't agree with you, you fire me abi, even when I air "my own opinion". Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air. If only we can be collective and vote out this useless scam party.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Hisbah(f): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Durabest:
I shouldn't someone that want to deceive the masses all because i owned a company?.Just that in place of work we applied the needfull behaviour so never mind.
Lol I was wondering if this is how you talk to your workers? And you even promised one guy here that you will help him by employing him. Have you employed him yet?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by jimcaddy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
What Nigerians don't realise is that we have tried the parties and their leaders in the past, did your life change? No. Why not we try someone else with a breath of fresh air. Someone is different from the rest. Let's give him one tenure and see if he will perform or not. Voting APC all over again is like saying that we are contented we with all the BS going on. Look at how many Nigerians re running helther skelter outside of Nigeria in search of better life. Basic amenities oo. We won't mind to go abroad and do slave work. It's so sad Nd painful. Now our best medical hands have all resigned and left the country to work for another country.
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Faber:

Not many reason like you... infact you are the only one stupidly obsessed with what I posted. Are you Obi or Jesus Christ, was your name mentioned in my post...your are the only APC/Agbado fanatic fool carrying my post for head.

Not minding ones business is a mental disorder on its own.
You see another aspect of your foolishness.
In your desperate bid to justify your foolish post, I'm now APC/Agbado.
Even Obi a follower of Jesus will not appreciate the stupid post you made.
Go back and check how many people on this thread have denounced your foolish post.
Some of them are well known Obidients.
I guess for disagreeing with your trademark insanity with which you seek to smear Obi, they have also become APC.
I already said you're daft and you keep reinforcing it!
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Conner44:

Are you a born again Christian?
Of course. Why would I be offended if I wasn't
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by KCNONI: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
oga abeg calm down oo hahahaha
Faber:
"There's no greater love than this that people from all walks of life, children, youths, old men and women, foreigners, the sick, the needy, the healthy, the rich and the poor are uniting for one man, I have not seen such love before, even Jesus Christ never received such love from his people "

#TakeBackNigeria
#OBILokan2023
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Zetty177x:

Fanatic spotted. Even Jesus nor send u. U said Jesus didn't come to the world to be loved. Can't u see that u corroborated the earlier writer? Nigerians are always forming holier than thou
And them wicked pass all...plus every...SMH
Jesus nor send me. I guess Obi send you.
God forbid I corroborate blasphemy. If you don't understand simple English shift.
Obi is seeking your votes. Jesus did not come to the world to seek your approval. Do you understand this one at least?
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Conner44: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Of course. Why would I be offended if I wasn't

Thank you. Please go through this link

https://www.bibleref.com/John/14/John-14-12.html

And this one below

https://realtruthmatters.com/can-you-really-be-like-jesus-2/

you were charged to act and be like Jesus Christ as a born again Christian
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by alimiadedayo1: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Imagine comparing Jesus Christ to Peter obi. You guys ar just too loud.
you don't need to say anything Gods judgment is already on them many will suffer they will know the reason why they do
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by KCNONI: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
wasuka14:

I can never in my life love a bigot, and failure. The noise is all about imaginary marginalization. ASIWAJU is our next President. You can make he'll noise to whatever places u desire that won't change the winner.

You are a joker and a day dreamer, take it to the bank, this is where all these political thieves and old hag retire politically. OBI/DATTI is their retirement card. This is the last game the old hag will play in politic in Nigeria. you people must have sense by force
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Faber(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

You see another aspect of your foolishness.
In your desperate bid to justify your foolish post, I'm now APC/Agbado.
Even Obi a follower of Jesus will not appreciate the stupid post you made.
Go back and check how many people on this thread have denounced your foolish post.
Some of them are well known Obidients.
I guess for disagreeing with your trademark insanity with which you seek to smear Obi, they have also become APC.
I already said you're daft and you keep reinforcing it!

There's no greater dementia than the one you're suffering from. All those you said denounced my posts, I mentioned them with counter arguments and they, sensing they rushed to comment on my post without reading in between lines, some have apologized, some decided to lock up. I ask you again. Are you Jesus Christ or are you Peter Obi. Who appointed you Jesus' spokesman or Peter Obi media aide. Na where your own joblessness reach...na you come dey bring in talk, that my post worst pass Muslim-Muslim ticket showing you're an Agbado/APC apologist. If you are not in any way related to Peter Obi or Jesus Christ, I mean biological relationship, and you are here wasting your little 10mb on their matter; I pity you because you are an eternal fool grin grin
Re: Atare Awin: Governor Okowa’s Commissioner Sacks Aide Over Post About Peter Obi by Durabest: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Hisbah:
Lol I was wondering if this is how you talk to your workers? And you even promised one guy here that you will help him by employing him. Have you employed him yet?
the year is almost ending but i know jan2023 that is when i will fix him in,l just hope he's not the type that fears big water because i may post him to where he can join the sea workers since the host community has given us their instance on employment where they want 70% workers to come from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Difference Between Street Light Abroad And Nigeria(lagos) / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.