Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Marriage Certificate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Certificate (388 Views)

Before You Sign That Marriage Certificate Remember This / Is Court And Church Marriage Certificate Thesame? / He Tore Their Marriage Certificate -does This Mean Their Marriage Is Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Certificate by vastolord4(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
Was with my friends over the weekend at my place and one them jokingly said "compare your school certificate with your marriage certificate" and the question was "which is of a better advantage"?

Another thing that struck me was that I don't even know in whose possession ours is but I'm the partner that keeps all documents..

Is it that the marriage certificate is more important to wives than it is to their husbands
Re: Marriage Certificate by Coly2012(m): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2022
It's more important to women as it becomes one of their official document most expecially if she is educated or on a white collar job. Can't even remember when I saw my own last.after marriage it became my wife's official property.
Re: Marriage Certificate by vastolord4(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
Coly2012:
It's more important to women as it becomes one of their official document most expecially if she is educated or on a white collar job. Can't even remember when I saw my own last.after marriage it became my wife's official property.

A friend told me some ladies trap their husbands with it.. don't know how
Re: Marriage Certificate by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
When I get married I'll know,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Marriage Certificate by marlow1962(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Am not married yet, so I don’t know.
All I know is that, my sch certificate is highly treasured.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Are Constantly Stealing Your Airtime Try This To Stop It / What Should I Do? / She's Loving The Sweet Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.