Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Nairalanders Cursed My Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Cursed My Family (5849 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Mindlog: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
Olasyke:
Hope your wife is working? Hope she has a hustle that brings in tangible profit? You have four kids and this is nigeria. I wouldn't want anything happening to you and the kids would later have to turn to all sorts to survive.

Most single income households in today's Nigeria, are just a bump away from collapse. You see kids ending up being shared out as househelps, street hawkers, even to the sad extent of 12 year old girls engaging in prostitution because the breadwinner passed on or struggling with poor health..

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by gaby(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obavoh:

Thank you sir. Your prayers and kind words are more than enough blessings for my family

God bless you, and your family.

Stay focused and keep doing you...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by garriAndsugar: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Sorry about the bad experience here, wish you good-luck in all you do.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
I don't think he needs sexual enhancements grin
He's a living enhancer already

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
garriAndsugar:

I don't think he needs sexual enhancements grin
He's a living enhancer already
You'll never know tho, those eve can't be trusted ooo, maybe my prospective customer is you tho, with your high intake of sugar,shey you dey reach 30 seconds like this

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Blacckrod(f): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obavoh:

Thank you sir. Your prayers and kind words are more than enough blessings for my family

You are a rare gem. Please and please send me your account number. I won’t take no for an answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by MufasaLion: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Yes, you, your wife and your kids all look hungry!

As I've said on the previous thread you created, you should work more for a better life! Stop littering the street with kids.

All y'all do is marry and have kids. Disgusting creatures!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Most single income households in today's Nigeria, are just a bump away from collapse. You see kids ending up being shared out as househelps, street hawkers, even to the sad extent of 12 year old girls engaging in prostitution because the breadwinner passed on or struggling with poor health..

Unfortunately, such people don't listen when being cautioned. At the end of the day, if their kids couldn't attain greatness, they result into blaming innocent old people in the village for their misfortunes.

Imagine this one creating a new thread just to garner sympathy and indirectly solicit for funds.

Shameless people.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
It is well with you and yours my brother, they were just shocked that a post-teenger like you already birthed a battalion. You need to take it easy so you can give them quality education, food, shelter, love, healthcare, clothing and all the advantagesof life.

Quality education now cost a LOT of money, not those 50k per term school fa. And you even talk say your first never start school at 4years old...he most likely would be the oldest in his class by the time he gets to JSS 1. Just take am easy, no create wahala for yourself, them and the society at large.

14 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Obavoh:
I work as a personal Driver.

My boss loves me as his own son. He has been out of the country for months but he still pays me my salary because of how honest and hardworking I am.

I also have side hustles which fetch me as much as 20k monthly.

Do I look hungry?

Wow! My job permits me to know the average income of various jobs fa. Drivers earn between 50k to 150k. The high end are those driving Executives of well paying multinationals. Your salary would be around 70k if your boss is really kind....plus 20k which makes 90k. And you have 4kids! Lord have mercy! May God in his infinite mercy open your eyes and enlarge your coast! Please take it easy!

16 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Kirkman: 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2022
You sef op you are a very big idiot. At 26 years you still don't have sense. Must you post everything online (especially with a place as toxic as nairaland). See you seeking for attention online like a needy bitch. Nothing concerns us with your life. Learn to keep your family life private. No one gives two bleeps about your life. And you deserve every insult that you got cos you refused to apply maturity in your life.

15 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2022
Blacckrod:

You are a rare gem. Please and please send me your account number. I won’t take no for an answer.
He doesn't need it
I need it more

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Sankabson(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
LoL! At 26! 4 Kids.. Boss abeg You need to stop now. And Yes! You're not financially gallant at all grin. Forget the hyping.

If truly you really love that lady and you want the best for your KiDs and Fam. STOP!

18 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Starz825(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2022
fman:

Sure u don't look hungry!
you look like young.
But that your shoe
U suppose use am sow seed

Guy grin
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by RSVP: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2022
You're a father of four and still counting according to your statement but do you really have to go this far to prove a pointless point?

You got no business with whatever opinion people have about you and your family!

If you like born 62 pikin. Na ur life!

Just make sure you raise ur children better than the way you were raised.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Karleb(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Wow! My job permits me to know the average income of various jobs fa. Drivers earn between 50k to 150k. The high end are those driving Executives of well paying multinationals. Your salary would be around 70k if your boss is really kind....plus 20k which makes 90k. And you have 4kids! Lord have mercy! May God in his infinite mercy open your eyes and enlarge your coast! Please take it easy!

Don't loud it.

I try to imagine an emergency where he would need 300k in a life or death situation.

Dem no dey tell person.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by HarlequinLekex: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2022
I just dey laugh,e get why

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Acidosis(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2022
You're too young to understand the weight of your decision.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Bbbwings: 1:05am On Oct 07, 2022
4 kids at 26.
Please what is your tribe i wan check something

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Ishilove: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't mind Nairalanders.

But, you really need to slow down so you can afford to give your children quality education. 4 at 26 is okay for now, don't go beyond that for now. Nigeria is not smiling at the moment, you really need to think about the future of your kids.

Stay strong and extend my regards to your household.
Obavoh, listen to this guy. Children are a heritage from the Lord, but it is our responsibility to give them the best quality of life. Nigeria's economy is very harsh at the moment, and also remember their future needs. The older they get, the larger and more expensive these needs will become. When your kids start school, you'll understand what we are talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Munzy14(m): 5:04am On Oct 07, 2022
Obavoh:
I only posted for people to congratulate and bless my newborn baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/7358191/just-4th-child-26

I haven’t been able to come online as I’ve been busy with work and caring for my wife and newborn baby. I was shocked when I came online to see insults instead of congratulations.

I didn’t beg anyone for money yet nairalanders called me hungry and poor.
Some even went as far as saying my children will grow up to be armed robbers and prostitutes.

Since I married my wife, I have never begged or borrowed. I work hard to cater for my family.
Something must keep a man moving las las.

Seeking for public validation in a faceless forum speaks volume of Inferiority complex on your side.

Any smart person will accept, the fact that what you put out in public will accumulate both positive and negative comments..It shouldn't define your personality.

Again, you keep emphasizing on more kids despite having the official 4..With a perfect mix of blessings.

A quality training with good morals should be your priority while you work on letting your wife have a little thing doing to be the perfect helper the scripture told us about.

Your Job have no security..Anything can happen tomorrow and things can get better or Messed up.

These kids have not started demanding from you, when they start you will understand what it means to be a parent.

Save yourself from the online validation, what is ahead is bigger and tougher.

You owe those kids a better life...Work on that!

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Munzy14(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2022
Acidosis:

You're too young to understand the weight of your decision.
This grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Devonelle(f): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2022
You’ve sucked out the youthfulness in your wife’s body. See young lady looking like an old hag. I can smell the suffer and poverty in the pics from miles away

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by petux(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2022
4 kids at 26 and man said more is still on the way?? Someone should seal his wife womb please..

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by petux(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
See the way your wife look so stressed out at a young age...please pity her and stop

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by yemmit90: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2022
Obavoh:
I am 26 years old and I have 4 children with more on the way by the special grace of God.

We all have our goals and aims in life. Why will you mock your fellow human being for doing what makes them happy?

See fresh boy grin you will never know I have a wife and 4 kids

I understand your point, people can be so judgemental sometimes, which I think is bad. Though wont join them to judge you, but I can give you a piece of advise.

From the kind of job you do and your income, I will advise you to put a stop to child bearing for now, 2 or 3 children are more than enough for anyone in this generation. You may think is easy for now, but by the time they start secondary school to university level, that is when you will know it not easy.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by petux(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2022
sisisioge:
It is well with you and yours my brother, they were just shocked that a post-teenger like you already birthed a battalion. You need to take it easy so you can give them quality education, food, shelter, love, healthcare, clothing and all the advantagesof life.

Quality education now cost a LOT of money, not those 50k per term school fa. And you even talk say your first never start school at 4years old...he most likely would be the oldest in his class by the time he gets to JSS 1. Just take am easy, no create wahala for yourself, them and the society at large.

What makes you think 50k per term is not quality??

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Juoflife1(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2022
OP let that woman rest. I beg you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Oizee(f): 11:30am On Oct 07, 2022
People congratulated u as well giving their bitter truth advice and some cautions.

I could remember u said the first child is 4 yrs and he's yet to start school, if u are educated as u claimed, why are you endangering ur wife's health, no proper child spacing.

If u are not ready to hear positive responses, negative ones and some bitter truths, don't bring ur issues or post ur happiness here.

Posting more pics here doesn't show maturity, u don't need to convince anyone here that u live very ok, why do you need strangers to validate ur happiness?

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Ignoring them is the best way to deal with them.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by FatherBona: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Devonelle:
You’ve sucked out the youthfulness in your wife’s body. See young lady looking like an old hag. I can smell the suffer and poverty in the pics from miles away
I clicked your profile and what’s that photo I saw!?

You smell like an evening newspaper or a farm tool from a mile away.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by FatherBona: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dbrawllm0098:
Ignoring them is the best way to deal with them.

I’ve seen your dp on several Hookup channels on telegram. Waris goin on ?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by fyzaila: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
I will, I will, I will better stop deceiving yourself. Even wealth people aren't giving birth like rats, its is only a poor man with poor thinking mentality that will be giving birth every year. Imagine fa! You can't even allow the innocent girl to recover before impregnating her again. How about her own life? It seems her life is now to be giving birth. Have she completed her education? What if something happens to you? Have you thought of that? Do you think people are ready to cater for someone else's child when the economy isn't smiling.

This is how poor people continue bringing innocent kids into this life to come an suffer. The kid that was beating to death by a woman whom she was enslaving all in the name of househelp must have been given birth to by parent with the same thinking mentality as yours.

People are telling you the bitter truth instead of you to think it through, you're here uploading such pathetic pics. For what exactly? You haven't started paying any school fees yet so you don't have anything to say now.

Rubbish!

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help A Jealous Wife / Why Do Igbos Never Marry Hausa? / 6 Months Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.