Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nairalanders Cursed My Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Cursed My Family (5839 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Blakjewelry(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
I only posted for people to congratulate and bless my newborn baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/7358191/just-4th-child-26

I haven’t been able to come online as I’ve been busy with work and caring for my wife and newborn baby. I was shocked when I came online to see insults instead of congratulations.

I didn’t beg anyone for money yet nairalanders called me hungry and poor.
Some even went as far as saying my children will grow up to be armed robbers and prostitutes.

Since I married my wife, I have never begged or borrowed. I work hard to cater for my family.
In as much as I don't support people insulting you, you should take it easy. Times are hard and it takes more financial responsibility to take care of kids and the more they grow, the more they demand. 4 is enough for now try and gather more so you can you give your family a better living. Abi you no wan send your kids to the best of schools? You no wan give them the best of foods? It's not just enough to say I can feed my family when you know you can do more. At this rate you produce 10 before you hit 35 how do intend to cater for them. Even a millionaire will find it hard taking care of many kids
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Timmi: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Raalsalghul:

How is being married with 4 kids in a hellhole like Nigeria a blessing? undecided

It's not as if the Op is from a wealthy background.

Nigeria is only a hellhole for those that wish it for themselves. The OP said he is doing fine and even turned down the offer of someone that wants to send money to him. Don’t define othe peoples happiness through your own mirror of seeing life. Some were born with silver spoon, some with wooden spoon while someone has no spoon at all.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Probz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
I work as a personal Driver.

My boss loves me as his own son. He has been out of the country for months but he still pays me my salary because of how honest and hardworking I am.

I also have side hustles which fetch me as much as 20k monthly.

Do I look hungry?

Who’s to say this is even you?

I have my doubts.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Probz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
Serious doubts.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Probz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
Olasyke:
Hope your wife is working? Hope she has a hustle that brings in tangible profit? You have four kids and this is nigeria. I wouldn't want anything happening to you and the kids would later have to turn to all sorts to survive.

She’s too busy popping out kids like no akara-seller’s business to hustle/have a job, na.

These threads are very disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by tunize(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bro focus and let them talk since non of them pays your bills just tell then to f*ck off my simple advice is this never explain shit to ppl or justify shit like you did here.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Blesstar(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Don't mind Nairalanders.

But, you really need to slow down so you can afford to give your children quality education. 4 at 26 is okay for now, don't go beyond that for now. Nigeria is not smiling at the moment, you really need to think about the future of your kids.

Stay strong and extend my regards to your household.
Wow...
You keep surprising me with your words of wisdom with each passing day

I first noticed your moniker during your many squabbles with Channah1 grin and I concluded that you're just one of the foul mouthed savages on NL but you keep proving me wrong with all your posts I've been seeing. cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Corporate2020: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Almajari, go and sit down somewhere. We Southerners do not have time for idiots and nincompoops like you. Continue rearing children like pigs. You are happy as s driver, tbe person you dey drive get two heads? Just make sure you don't bring your children to the South to beg for food, if you do, we will use them for rituals.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Corporate2020: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Congrats bro

But with all due respect bro, you look hungry

He doesn't just look hungry, the useless baby machine is hungry with his wife and the Almajaris he is rearing
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by TheLordofHost: 10:31am On May 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Thazard(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18
garriAndsugar:

Fresh boy.. grin
See as your shoe long. You can be in Lagos but people go dey see your shoe for abuja
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel? / . / Should I Divorce Her? My Wife Is Dirty And Smells Like Shit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.