Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nairalanders Cursed My Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Cursed My Family (5836 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Raalsalghul: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
mariahAngel:

If you like, modify your post a billion times to justify your envy, it still doesn't change the fact that op is a blessed man.
A beautiful wife, 3 sons, and a daughter, with a steady job na beans?

How is being married with 4 kids in a hellhole like Nigeria a blessing? undecided

It's not as if the Op is from a wealthy background.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Ovieemmanuel: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Them never curse you reach. You had to post your wife pics on the internet what sort of fuckry is that.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Ovieemmanuel: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Bbbwings:
4 kids at 26.
Please what is your tribe i wan check something
you no no say na yoruba without been told
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by ObamaMessi: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
I smell lies from your previous post. You are 26, how old is your wife? You have four kids and your first kid is 4yr old, are you kidding?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Yevabi(f): 7:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
You exposed yourself and wife to prove what point exactly? Father of 4 for mouth…omo, common sense nor too common

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by ceeceeuwa: 1:50am On Oct 08, 2022
Obavoh:
I work as a personal Driver.

My boss loves me as his own son. He has been out of the country for months but he still pays me my salary because of how honest and hardworking I am.

I also have side hustles which fetch me as much as 20k monthly.

Do I look hungry?
Take your personal life outa Nairaland. You are still busy snapping pictures and posting here.OYO be your case! Some people are sadists and they will do anything to drag you down with them. May God bless and keep your baby,may the baby be greater than you his parent.
One more thing,that woman needs some rest.Its not easy birthing and taking care of 4 kids under 5years old. I just wish you would understand!

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Obavoh:
I only posted for people to congratulate and bless my newborn baby.

https://www.nairaland.com/7358191/just-4th-child-26

I haven’t been able to come online as I’ve been busy with work and caring for my wife and newborn baby. I was shocked when I came online to see insults instead of congratulations.

I didn’t beg anyone for money yet nairalanders called me hungry and poor.
Some even went as far as saying my children will grow up to be armed robbers and prostitutes.

Since I married my wife, I have never begged or borrowed. I work hard to cater for my family.

Your cursed your family yourself, your brought your here and people spoke of what they think of you.

I guess you thought you are bragging to say you got 4 kids at 26 (something usually done by vilage people, seeking status and being called a real men by the number of kids you )

Unfortunately bragging and status doesnt put food on the tab lable

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Bbbwings: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
you no no say na yoruba without been told
Yoruba no dey born like that again.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by TheLordofHost: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Expose your full family for clout

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by BigYash: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
More children on the way.. Belike head dey shake.. Train those three and you are good. That your designer shoe na one in town..

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by CeeJeckydivah: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
As much as 20k monthly? grin grin big man.

10 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 09, 2022
Their curse can not have any effect on you. Just cancel all their negative words and move on.

There are so many bitter souls here. They are naturally sad and are always looking for people to pull down, so it should not shock you.

May God bless you and your family in Jesus name.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by sweetman2022: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2022
I read somewhere where you said you are educated. Going to school doesn't mean you will be smart or intelligent. You are a driver and you are proud of giving birth to four and planning to do more. This means you are daft and not planning a future for those kids. As a driver what quality of education can you provide those kids right now? What if you die tomorrow because you guys don't ever think of that as Africans. Do you think what you have on ground now can take care of those kids? Our fathers made huge mistake giving birth to multitude without proper planning. How can you not realize the mistakes of your father and learn from it. The value you create before leaving this world is the legacy you live behind not the numbers of children you give birth to. You are being selfish if giving birth is making you happy even though it doesn't benefits the innocent children you are bringing to this world.

19 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by NaBanga: 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
The truth is that most people don't know they are suffering, until they see something better. How can you know the taste of hamburger and french fries, when you have had garri and milk all your life. While your children are scribbling in the dirt, the rich man's children will be visiting the zoo or museum. Your wife has not felt the convenience of a washing machine, so how can she know the stress it takes away?

My advice is to stay off social media. Ignorance is bliss. Leave all this internet for those who want to feel pain and enjoy your family.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
NaBanga:
The truth is that most people don't know they are suffering, until they see something better. How can you know the taste of hamburger and french fries, when you have had garri and milk all your life. While your children are scribbling in the dirt, the rich man's children will be visiting the zoo or museum. Your wife has not felt the convenience of a washing machine, so how can she know the stress it takes away?

This!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Originalsly: 4:00am On Oct 10, 2022
Obavoh:

Do I look hungry?

It is a big fat lie .... why would anyone say you look hungry? ... bunch of liars... as far as I can see.... you are starving

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Obavoh:
I am 26 years old and I have 4 children with more on the way by the special grace of God.

We all have our goals and aims in life. Why will you mock your fellow human being for doing what makes them happy?

See fresh boy grin you will never know I have a wife and 4 kids

Please,if you have 4 already, don't go again in the name of ''God gives children''.
Four is already enough; concentrate on them and give them the best you can offer.
It's quite an arduous task these days to train children, and the fewer, the better for both parents and the kids.
Despite being a med. doctor working abroad, i decided to have only 3, even as i can take care of upto 7-8 children
There's no need bringing unnecessary stress/worries to ourselves and jeopardizing the future of the kids.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Asour: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
Bunnybee:
Good looking couple. You are doing a job op. But I think your wife should opt for birth control. 4 kids is too much to handle no matter how much money you make ❤️

If money is not an issue he can have 4+ (if he so chooses).

David Neeleman is a good example.
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by penplus: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I haven’t been able to come online as I’ve been busy with work and caring for my wife and newborn baby. I was shocked when I came online to see insults instead of congratulations.

Some even went as far as saying my children will grow up to be armed robbers and prostitutes.

Since I married my wife, I have never begged or borrowed. I work hard to cater for my family.

Na only you carry your personal matter come nairaland... don't depend on people to bless you...rather ask GOD who is the giver of all and who only has the power to bless, to bless you.

Congratulations on your new arrival

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by penplus: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

I am well educated. I am not poor. I do not beg,borrow or steal to feed my family.

My job and side hustles pays me. I don’t need luxury to be happy.

I have dreams and ambition to start up a small business, I am saving and applying for loans.

There is no short cut in life, I believe in honesty, hard work and planning.

You're right...am I admire a honest man anyway anytime but just try and keep all this to yourself. Nairaland land is not a place to look for praises. Wish you and yours the very best
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by chinchum(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Sorry about that, I see you have a positive heart. CONGRATULATIONS !

Remember this for goodness sake, i know you love those kids, and solely because of that you need to start planning for them now, and that starts from putting a stop to the number of kids you have for now. There are times and seasons for everything. While you are aspiring for better times, what happens if you lose your job? what happens if your wife falls sick for a prolonged time? Do yourself or wife have life insurance? You now have princes and princess. Take good care of them, money is also not the only requirement to take care of the kids, you need time. To adequately raise one is no small task. PUT A STOP please, i am sorry i gave this unsolicited advice, One day you may look back and appreciate it, Our worldview changes as we grow older also.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by bigjackass: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2022
CeeJeckydivah:
As much as 20k monthly? grin grin big man.
lol. e shock you too grin
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by bigjackass: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2022
sweetman2022:
I read somewhere where you said you are educated. Going to school doesn't mean you will be smart or intelligent. You are a driver and you are proud of giving birth to four and planning to do more. This means you are daft and not planning a future for those kids. As a driver what quality of education can you provide those kids right now? What if you die tomorrow because you guys don't ever think of that as Africans. Do you think what you have on ground now can take care of those kids? Our fathers made huge mistake giving birth to multitude without proper planning. How can you not realize the mistakes of your father and learn from it. The value you create before leaving this world is the legacy you live behind not the numbers of children you give birth to. You are being selfish if giving birth is making you happy even though it doesn't benefits the innocent children you are bringing to this world.
his plan is surely to send the children to public schools where they dont pay school fees

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by sofiscatedmoron: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2022
fman:
U get excess mind
Birth 4 kids for this Buhari's hard times!!
And u are a private driver by profession.
Whereas ur oga wey employ u get only 2kids..
Ignorance is a disease!!
Go to school
Una no gree
Una say na to populate the north
Be una agenda.
U don't need to be told
U r living in poverty
Give Hime money na
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by BigCowHornn: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Obavoh:

Guy move on. It's what they always do here.
I used to make it a habit of attacking all the wicked trills here but omo.. it's just too much.

I'm done now. I mind my business
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by razible5384(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2022
Devonelle:
You’ve sucked out the youthfulness in your wife’s body. See young lady looking like an old hag. I can smell the suffer and poverty in the pics from miles away
that old hag is far more prettier than you, so go an sit down
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by razible5384(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
sweetman2022:
bro is ur second to the last paragraph for me...epic
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Dreynox:

Na dis smallie don born 4 UAR citizens.

You Don't have to put your whole family here because you need public validation.

Yes, In silence. This young lady has 4 kids and he's planning on adding more.

Okay Madam. God will provide for them.
pity God na!

He has too much on his plate

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by Joyceaile(f): 9:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Nairaland is filled with toxic and frustrated souls who look for people to make them look like themselves,frustrated hungry souls all over this forum
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by BATified2023: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
I am 26 years old and I have 4 children with more on the way by the special grace of God.

We all have our goals and aims in life. Why will you mock your fellow human being for doing what makes them happy?

See fresh boy grin you will never know I have a wife and 4 kids
I can bet my life u are a northerner

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by BATified2023: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Devonelle:
You’ve sucked out the youthfulness in your wife’s body. See young lady looking like an old hag. I can smell the suffer and poverty in the pics from miles away
now I understand what d op means

So u ugly LovePeddler is the one calling someone a hag with that your useless thick lips n those fallen breasts that have passed their better days

I pity any unfortunate man that wife u,his life will b full of regret for wifing an empty dingbat

U are as disgusting as that useless mark on your face
Re: Nairalanders Cursed My Family by BATified2023: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2022
FatherBona:

I clicked your profile and what’s that photo I saw!?

You smell like an evening newspaper or a farm tool from a mile away.

grin
she’s disgusting n irritating,I pity d unfortunate guy who will later call this one a wife or the kids who will later see her as a mom

This life self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Abortion The Same As Murder? Is Abortion Forgivable? / What Names Will You Give Your Twins? / Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.