Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians (9462 Views)

Northern CAN Reaffirms Opposition To APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / President Buhari Meets With Northern CAN Officials (Photos) / "Lauretta Onochie Causing Religious Tension" – Northern CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by anonimi: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Etimemy:
Is CAN incharge of national resources?

Excellent question for diagnosing the Stockholm syndrome patient.
You do well, boss.

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Regladoj: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:
Everytime will blame the government for everything..

What has CAN done to stop the hunger..

But you blame the devil when u are caught doing evil..
If you check him now he is owing his landlord,may not have eaten anything yet defending his captors. Is it CAN that collect taxes and campaign to make Nigeria better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
princeade86:
goal goal.
game man
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
2023 vote wisely
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Anakazo22: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

Is it CAN that is controlling the resources of the country,or do you pay tax to CAN. if we don't blame the government for their failure who are we going to blame?

1 Like

Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Millz404(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

Are you paying tax to can olodo
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by francis5051: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

please mr.. where is ur sense listen keep praying every night for God to give you common sense.. because I can’t see it in your.. from their statements we shall know them
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Patriottt: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lies.. APC is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria and Nigerians.. long may their rule continue
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Mikyle: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

God bless you. let them take a step and encourage others to do the same.
You dont epect the govt to do everything.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by namo77: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
If una like make una no vote person wey go improve the situation of the country
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by femagj(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by malvisguy212: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

idiot. CAN is the president of Nigeria
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by RepoMan007: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
All available funds are for campaign. Except they do cash transfer like last election, nothing for the masses.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Lovenorth: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
I strongly agree with them
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

This is ignorance. Who's job is it to stop hunger
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by sulaak(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

What do you expect from CAN? They are holding an inept government to account. The Buhari successfully reduce oil export from 2 million barrels a day to 900,000.

The Buhari government has failed to fix or build oil refineries, instead, they have continued importing refined oil despite Buhari claiming that oil subsidies is corruption.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by nedekid: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu is comming to the rescue 2023, cassava, garri, agbado, ewa and dodooo will be plenty to create demand, the farmers will produce, hunger in the land will vanish.
Well, Tinubu and I (hopefully) will be eating Swiss cheese, ham, bacon, croissant etc..
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by TackleNgprobs: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2022
Thanks to the dullard and his moronic cabals. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Proudlyomonna: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Apc really show Nigeria shege banzia undecided
They made the Country understand the true definition of Suffering.
We been dey complain under pdthief we nor know se Apc na 7* worse pass pdthief.
It's shocking to see some people still campaign for them again after the level of disaster they brought into this Country anyone supporting APC is very very wicked and heartless.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Proudlyomonna: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Mikyle:

God bless you. let them take a step and encourage others to do the same.
You dont epect the govt to do everything.

Like seriously,so you are going to support such incoherent gibberish angry
In as much as we applaud all who venture into NGO for specific purposes we must never take out the responsibility of the Govt.
They the govt have done nothing at all not to talk about everything,if we don't blame them for the unmeasurable failings of the Country who den should we blame undecided Our Headmasters in School undecided
Apc is the Worst thing to happen to dis Country.
Absolute cluelessness is what we have with APC,all that ever mattered to them was taking over from Pdp.
END APC SAVE NIGERIA NOW.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Charly68: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
only those stealing our resources are enjoying, even the salary people collect has not impact anymore because it has list it's purchasing power.. people have resorted to borrowing to survive.. Those with dependent relatives are lamenting for survival.. A bag of rice is now 58,000 which way Nigerians? The change APC brought us has been very damaging and destructive.. Let's change the changer in 2023 .. ..Lets try Labour Party and see what they can offer. PDP are vultures, APC destructive... Labour party is the way forward...i say this to those who have brain to think.
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by pho: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

Is it the responsibility of CAN to stop hunger in the land. Sometimes I wonder the way some of you reason. Bad governance has been the problem of this country, Imagine a country with military, Police, Navy etc yet farmers could not go to farm cause they are either been killed, kidnapped etc and we have a government for good 8 years cannot wade off this killers and you are here saying every time we blame government. So who should we blame. Should i blame myself after I pay tax of 158k every month i will still give myself light through buying of Gen and fuel, pay my kids school fees, provide water though bore hole, I pay roadworthiness and the road are not car worthy, vehicle license, driver license etc, even bank has started deducting all manner of VAT and charges on my account and transaction for this same government. After paying all this huge taxes and revenue to the government and you said we should not blame the government. Bro its not the duty of CAN to revamp the economy, Na the duty of the government that is why we elect them to channel all these revenue they are collecting to provide us with basic necessity of life.

2 Likes

Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by rpstar12: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
princeade86:
God need to grant every Nigerians straight to heaven because they already chop their sufferness for naija.

Nigeria land and weather is paradise on Earth If God allows black people to heaven, they would mess it up within 3 months
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by vugaman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
No allow them to vote for PDP or APC, they think they are doing me
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by OsunOriginal: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/northern-can-to-fg-life-becoming-a-living-hell-for-nigerians/amp

Life becoming unbearable for Northern CAN members I guess grin grin grin grin

When you're supposed to be on your farm working your ass out, you were lazying around in churches praying, singing, and dancing.
When you're supposed to be planning for today, tomorrow, and the future, you were praying for miracles as if it was your prayers that made God create the universe and the things (living and non-living) therein.

Your fate is in your hands
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by Saliswada: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Which hunger are you talking about? No be this same CAN and Oritsejafor finished all the money in our CBN? Better keep quiet those era of Sharing our Common wealth in the Name of religion is no more mtws
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by DukeofUmueri247: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
BIZNess123:

Seriously your brain needs to be taken to the laboratory so that a research will be carried out on it to determine how FOOLISHNESS can actually resides in human brain for a long time...
So CAN is now the PRESIDENCY that should fight HUNGER in the land?..How do you guys reason sef?
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by DukeofUmueri247: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Life becoming unbearable for Northern CAN members I guess grin grin grin grin

When you're supposed to be on your farm working your ass out, you were lazying around in churches praying, singing, and dancing.
When you're supposed to be planning for today, tomorrow, and the future, you were praying for miracles as if it was your prayers that made God create the universe and the things (living and non-living) therein.

Your fate is in your hands
So you should go to your farms and cultivate knowing full well that BANDITS will attack and kill you..
Re: Northern CAN To FG: Life Becoming A Living Hell For Nigerians by DukeofUmueri247: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
pho:

Is it the responsibility of CAN to stop hunger in the land. Sometimes I wonder the way some of you reason. Bad governance has been the problem of this country, Imagine a country with military, Police, Navy etc yet farmers could not go to farm cause they are either been killed, kidnapped etc and we have a government for good 8 years cannot wade off this killers and you are here saying every time we blame government. So who should we blame. Should i blame myself after I pay tax of 158k every month i will still give myself light through buying of Gen and fuel, pay my kids school fees, provide water though bore hole, I pay roadworthiness and the road are not car worthy, vehicle license, driver license etc, even bank has started deducting all manner of VAT and charges on my account and transaction for this same government. After paying all this huge taxes and revenue to the government and you said we should not blame the government. Bro its not the duty of CAN to revamp the economy, Na the duty of the government that is why we elect them to channel all these revenue they are collecting to provide us with basic necessity of life.
Those guys no get sense...Sometimes I dey blame God for creating me in the same country with people like that guy because their reasoning and mentality is annoying...
How on earth will someone BLAME CAN for the high rate of hunger in Nigeria? It is very annoying..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: My Performance As FCT Minister Shows Rivers Crisis Not Distracting Me / Obiagu1: Port Harcourt In 1914 Was Igboland Under Owerri Province / 12 Conditions For “praising” Buhari By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.