Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Beware Of Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls (1723 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Girls by GB102(m): 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
y is it that girls when d talk with u d first try to claim virgin but later on if u find out d r not d start der usual statement, i did it only once and i promised never to do it again or it was a mistake i still rejret it till now or i loved him so much i didnt want to lose him so i gave in but i regret it. d just keep lieing and lieing for no reason y in actual sense na dem rape d guy sef angry
Re: Beware Of Girls by Dyt(f): 2:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
jst listen 2 ur sef
Re: Beware Of Girls by 195(f): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

jst listen 2 your sef
grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by GB102(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2011
dyt y do u love me? u r scaring me. grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by Goldieluks: 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2011
smh@
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
@op
are you saying that you meet a girl today, within that FIRST MEETING this "virgin" talks OPENLY about se.x, tells you she is a virgin and YOU believe her?!
sorry to say but the joke's on you as YOU were the one stoopid enough to believe this complete stranger.
Re: Beware Of Girls by Goldieluks: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@op
are you saying that you meet a girl today, within that FIRST MEETING this "virgin" talks OPENLY about se.x, tells you she is a virgin and YOU believe her?!
sorry to say but the joke's on you as YOU were the one stoopid enough to believe this complete stranger.

Lmao.
Re: Beware Of Girls by 195(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
undecided
Re: Beware Of Girls by CrazyMan(m): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
GB102:

y is it that girls when d talk with u d first try to claim virgin but later on if u find out d r not d start der usual statement, i did it only once and i promised never to do it again or it was a mistake i still rejret it till now or i loved him so much i didnt want to lose him so i gave in but i regret it. d just keep lieing and lieing for no reason y in actual sense na dem violation d guy sef angry
You sound like a victim.

Eyah take it easy it happens to everyone; we all lie to get what we want but the degree and magnitude of the lie, tells the kind of person you really are.

Better luck in your next date. smiley
Re: Beware Of Girls by Sijo01(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Dyt:

jst listen 2 your sef

Lmao  grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by GB102(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
@mrbrown did u study english @all in school? Or u just want to comment? angry
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^je suis toujours à la crèche, malheureusement analphabète, aide moi à comprendre!
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
lol Brown jay tu lui écris en français mais es tu sûr qu'il comprend? lol ne réponds pas certaines personnes aiment provoquer, prends de la hauteur  wink
Re: Beware Of Girls by pendo89(f): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^je suis toujours à la crèche, malheureusement analphabète, aide moi a comprendre!
Nayah:

lol Brown jay tu lui écris en français mais es tu sûr qu'il comprend? lol ne réponds pas certaines personnes aiment provoquer, prends de la hauteur  wink

grin grin Op you asked for it!

Lol Nayah.I dont want to open google translator!
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Nayah, oui c'est dommage mais beaucoup ne veulent entendre que ce qui leur fait du bien et sont immédiatement sur la defensive quand tu écris qq chose qui ne leur plaît pas.
Re: Beware Of Girls by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry poster , your  request can not be granted! embarassed Can't stay away or beware of Dogs Girls. . . .unless , you have a very bad plan for the real men in the house grin[/size]
Re: Beware Of Girls by mamacy: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
@poster, the fact dat u generalised shows  ur level of ignorance and d kind of ladies u interact with, matured ladies dont need to lie to u, to prove any point. and by the way, hw old are u, cos this ur post sounds too childish,
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
Mr Brown c'est clair mais pour ma part je ne réponds pas à tout frère au fait d'où viens tu?

Pendo better not lol I'm joking  wink
Re: Beware Of Girls by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Nayah ma cherie vous palle le langue francaise? grin

alour ! Bienvenue kiss kiss wink
[/size]
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
Ogaga oh merci oui je parle français wink
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nayah:

Mr Brown c'est clair mais pour ma part je ne réponds pas à tout frère au fait d'où viens tu?

je préfère repondre, même si ca leur fait mal au coeur mdr, à part si c'est Mr Cork!!!!

je suis d'Asnieres/Gennevilliers mais le taff m'envoie vivre un peu partout dans le monde depuis une dizaine d' année.
je ne rentre qu'une seule fois par an en France (des fois deux), je n' y trouve aucun plaisir. je rentre, vois la famille et au bout de quelques jours, j'ai un besoin de partir.
je vis maintenant a Rio.
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
Super frère tu m'invites quand alors?? lol en plus je suis vraiment très proche de Gennevilliers, mais tu comprends bien qu'on ne sait jamais qui est qui ici donc je ne peux te dire exactement où je suis, en tout cas ça fait plaisir de voir un francophone ici même si je sais que nous ne somme pas les seuls!

Sinon sans indiscrétion de quelle origine es tu?
Re: Beware Of Girls by r231(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^^wow

what happened to good old english grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
^^^don't worry it 's still there! wink
Re: Beware Of Girls by Pweety4me(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2011
@OP Stop obsessing with virginity!
Re: Beware Of Girls by r231(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
i need to go learn one of dis funky language too so dat i can flirt in peace online grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nayah(f): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2011
r231 who's talking about flirt? lol
Re: Beware Of Girls by Pweety4me(f): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
lol smiley
Re: Beware Of Girls by r231(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
thats what i want to use mine for

at least if i am speaking french to you now

nobody will know what i am talking about grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Girls by Cuddlemii: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
@op

I see you are still in your Gross Ballz 102 class. Don't you ever graduate?  Still 100 level after all my lectures in the past.
Re: Beware Of Girls by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nayah:

Super frère tu m'invites quand alors?? lol en plus je suis vraiment très proche de Gennevilliers, mais tu comprends bien qu'on ne sait jamais qui est qui ici donc je ne peux te dire exactement où je suis, en tout cas ça fait plaisir de voir un francophone ici même si je sais que nous ne somme pas les seuls!

Sinon sans indiscrétion de quelle origine es tu?

quand tu veux, mdr! oui, il y a beaucoup de francophone ici, il y a même 2/3 threads sur le sujet. malheureusement beaucoup de NLers sont a la recherche de nouvelles conquêtes donc tu es la proie ideale.
mes parents sont originaires du Nigeria mais je suis né dans le 92 et ai vécu toute ma jeunesse dans les banlieues.

@r231
dont worry, no flirting here. simply people exercising different language that they speak fluently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confession Time...Is it ok to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend of your dirty past? / Would Crawling In My Ex-girlfriend Bedroom Window With Kiss Help Win Her Heart? / My Di*k Reduces In Size When Am About To Penetrate [advice Pls]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.