Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,457 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

#250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man (4886 Views)

You Were Sleeping And Saw This At Night, What Would You Do (photo) ? / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
As for the married man wey dey disturb me for one night to collect #250,000

If you send me nonsense message again I will drop your pics and your office address

If you want to support a lady brand be a decent human being must you sleep with the ladies

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe

big deal...I paid one babe NGN 220,000 for juss 2 hours in April this year .....i dint even flinch. but wot irritated me was she came the next day & lie sayin she forgot her ear ring....I told her to f*****k of and told security never to let her back in the hotel. stewwpid babe.! angry
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

advanceDNA:

.....if she exposed the man we would understand the purpose of saying this in public....she would even be doimg some women a favor

.but this just looks like cheap clout-chasing and blowing a fake trumpet of herself that she's decent....
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chai the babe just reduce her self worth all for #220,000

And you are even proud to share it chai your wife dey try
DaddyCK:

big deal...I paid one babe NGN 220,000 for juss 2 hours in April this year .....i dint even flinch. but wot irritated me was she came the next day & lie sayin she forgot her ear ring....I told her to f*****k of and told security never to let her back in the hotel. stewwpid babe.! angry
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Chai the babe just reduce her self worth all for #220,000

And you are even proud to share it chai your wife dey try

NGN220,000? I paid her cash & she was shocked. she said i shud trassssfer becuz she was scared to have big cash in her bag at night but I refuse.she freaked out when I open my portmanto & she saw moiney. I told her to pay her kids school fees & use the rest for hersef but Not her husband. I only spend big moiney on married women becuz they can be trussted & they more loyal. OOnce i finish, I pay, they go and no storys.Thats how we roll!!!(REAL TALK) smiley
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmn and this one na married women

DaddyCK:

NGN220,000? I paid her cash & she was shocked. she said i shud trassssfer becuz she was scared to have big cash in her bag at night but I refuse.she freaked out when I open my portmanto & she saw moiney. I told her to pay her kids school fees & use the rest for hersef but Not her husband. I only spend big moiney on married women becuz they can be trussted & they more loyal. OOnce i finish, I pay, they go and no storys.Thats how we roll!!!(REAL TALK) smiley
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn and this one na married women

yea, i paid more for marrried women, espcially the muslim ones.and i always pay cash. i dont do trasssfer coz there husband can easily track me(REAL TALL) grin
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
So are you telling me that the #220,000 nacking she do she won't still need more

But what she has started e sure me sey she go still dey do this run

Contentment is key in life

Am so shameful for her sef �
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by honour7: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

If you send me nonsense message again I will drop your pics and your office address

If you want to support a lady brand be a decent human being must you sleep with the ladies

I am different �

My former babe once told me of her friend that did this sort of thing but when she was going to do the do, her room mate advices her to use female condom, guess what after the do, the man gave her the money and left, she now said let her remove the condom and wash up, guess what she found small ants instead of sperm to inside the condom, na that day the girl do ASHA work work reach, not all that glitters is gold

Copyright Digital Bimpe
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
God will surely punish the man,is money shall run dry
some men no dey get eyes ooo,guys take a look at this girl dp,bby girl u are fucken ugly na u Dem wan give 250000 LMAO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
some men no dey get eyes ooo,guys take a look at this girl dp,bby girl u are fucken ugly na u Dem wan give 250000 LMAO

so make the man dey Bleep bone abi lol
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
: Meh some women are not loyal

Chai this is bad meh

: So are you telling me that the #220,000 nacking she do she won't still need more

But what she has started e sure me sey she go still dey do this run

Contentment is key in life

Am so shameful for her sef �

: Omo the man don talk another one

E reach to shout

Chai fear woman

Abeg me wey be this gender dey are doing wonders

: Marry Good Wife

E get why

May you not marry ashawo this is bad
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
May God punish you and may your money dry

And May thunder strike you on your way

Ase!

greatfucker:

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by cococaw: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
We hear u
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hmmn

cococaw:
We hear u
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
So as married men ashawo dey

Married women ashawo dey

Chai

Some men are pigs and some women are pigs

Infact shine your eyes before you marry

Because meh the rate of infidelity is bad

Single life even better pass some marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Maynmann: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
So as married men ashawo dey

Married women ashawo dey

Chai

Some men are pigs and some women are pigs

Infact shine your eyes before you marry

Because meh the rate of infidelity is bad

Single life even better pass some marriage

What’s your body count?
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

What an absurd question
Maynmann:

What’s your body count?
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Maynmann: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

What an absurd question

And you posting your private messages is not absurd?
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao

Private messages

How na send receipt

Did you see the married man name or his pics

Read to understand

Untill he do anyhow he see anyhow and doesn't give you the right to know my body count

I can post content but you can't know me you can only assume

So keep assuming lol!

Maynmann:

And you posting your private messages is not absurd?
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by toujurs: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
"Rush to check the display picture''

Sigh,

I'm dissapointed, i can't even pay you for sex. Best i can do is buy you food and drink. That's if you are my last option.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Maynmann: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Private messages

How na send receipt

Did you see the married man name or his pics

Read to understand

Untill he do anyhow he see anyhow and doesn't give you the right to know my body count

I can post content but you can't know me you can only assume

So keep assuming lol!

So you not a virgin yet you this loud.
Engaging in premarital sex is what?

Post the man picture and details, you are doing him more of a favour.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
You said so yourself

That's why I said keep assuming lol!

Maynmann:

So you not a virgin yet you this loud.
Engaging in premarital sex is what?

Post the man picture and details, you are doing him more of a favour.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2022
Lmao and you really think I will eat your food and drink

Who you be sef

Lmao

For your poor mind you be someone nigga you are a nobody and I can't even date your type lol!

toujurs:
"Rush to check the display picture''

Sigh,

I'm dissapointed, i can't even pay you for sex. Best i can do is buy you food and drink. That's if you are my last option.
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Maynmann: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You said so yourself

That's why I said keep assuming lol!

And keep deceiving yourself lol!
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by pansophist(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

I tell you sey I meet the married man

If you don't know anything don't conclude

We have women who have dignity and integrity

I am one of them

Are you a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by HolyMan12: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe
Bimpe you know I want you kiss kiss kiss
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by teeshet: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols
are you a virgin

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by SouthSouth1914: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

I am different �

Copyright Digital Bimpe

Until you expose the men, I will think you collected the money on code. Just saying..

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by greatfucker: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
May God punish you and may your money dry

And May thunder strike you on your way

Ase!

wait a minute am I talking to u or u lack understanding reasoning
well I can't blame ur entire lineage that is how u are all daft in ur family

as u wish for me so shall it be to u and yr entire ousehold any they lay there hand shall never prosper
they shall never in any form eat the fruit of there labour idiot,it shall not be well with thee

sufferness and poverty shall not depart out of yr generation all the curses in the Bible shall be for you and yr offspring u shall not live to witness ur glory idiot

I was never talking to u initially I was only insulting the man that want to give 200k but u took it personal then we shall see we just started
Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2022
MITCHELL96:

I think bragging about rejecting such offer is a clout move, should of kept it lowkey, saying you rejected it is more like trying so hard to show the world you're responsible, good and that you respect your body, you don't force people to see the good in you, people have eyes, they'll see it by themselves.

Do you know how many girls I have rejected sex + their money and lavida loca lifestyle ? grin but I no post or rant online about am.

Be humble. cool

but why is she bringing it here to this forum?
isn't it obvious she's seeking for attention?

1 Like

Re: #250,000 For One Night What An Ashawo Married Man by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lols!

Graceunlimitedd:
but why is she bringing it here to this forum?
isn't it obvious she's seeking for attention?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Team Vizkiz / Bra Or Breast? Lolx / HELP ! Married Lady Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.