Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

[STORY] Sex With My Private Tutor (episode 1-17) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [STORY] Sex With My Private Tutor (episode 1-17) (1896 Views)

[STORY] Sex With My Class Teacher (episode 1-17) / [18+] I found this thing coming out of my private part .... HELP (pictures) / Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[STORY] Sex With My Private Tutor (episode 1-17) by Blogger111: 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Episode 1

It was a very great,stunning and beautiful morning..everything was silent as I knelt beside my mum and my only 26yrs brother max burial ground with my 3years old junior sister jessy while dad was standing right next to us wearing his glasses..”Mum,I wish you come back to me and I really missed you max” I said tears forming in my eyes while I guessed dad was already crying..

Jessy: is that where mum is? *she asked holding my arm*

Me: yes,,say hi to mum

Jessy: hi mum,,why can’t we go there? *referring to me*

I bursted to laughter rubbing her hairs..

Me: we can’t go there okay?..

Jessy: I want to see mum..*about to cry*

Dad: jessica *he angrily shouted*

Me: I’ll take you there next time okay?

*she nodded okay*

We placed the rose flowers we were all holding on the burialground and we later left the cemmetry..we made our way into my dad’s rangerover 2016 and zoomed off with jessy on my lap…

My name is jason,19 years of age,am not tall and not short with wizkhalifa body,,am extremely fair in complexion with a deep dimples and pink lips…my mum is a fair woman and a trader popularly known allover the world,she died two years ago along side my 26years brother max,a very tall guy though handsome and a tech guru in a car accident,,I guessed I inherited that from him cause I was also given the nick j.guru(jason guru)..and my dad,,a choco skinned man with a little big tommy though little handsome,he is the richest in my area..oh jessy,,jessy is our last born which follows me..she is very beautiful that she is modelling for dad’s companies..I am the only one left to take care of her now beside dad..

Present

Later in the night,,,,I was in my room playing with jessy when a call landed on my infinix note 3 phone,,the ringtone (orobo by olamide) loudness almost tear the speaker..I checked the caller to see tina..this girl again..tina is the only daughter of my dad best friend..she is 17,fair skinned and of average height with big boobs and medium round ass..above all,she is beautiful..

Read full story here

https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/10/07/story-my-private-tutor-episode-1-17/
Re: [STORY] Sex With My Private Tutor (episode 1-17) by BurialGround: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Blogger111:
Episode 1

It was a very great,stunning and beautiful morning..everything was silent as I knelt beside my mum and my only 26yrs brother max burial ground with my 3years old junior sister jessy while dad was standing right next to us wearing his glasses..”Mum,I wish you come back to me and I really missed you max” I said tears forming in my eyes while I guessed dad was already crying..

Jessy: is that where mum is? *she asked holding my arm*

Me: yes,,say hi to mum

Jessy: hi mum,,why can’t we go there? *referring to me*

I bursted to laughter rubbing her hairs..

Me: we can’t go there okay?..

Jessy: I want to see mum..*about to cry*

Dad: jessica *he angrily shouted*

Me: I’ll take you there next time okay?

*she nodded okay*

We placed the rose flowers we were all holding on the burialground and we later left the cemmetry..we made our way into my dad’s rangerover 2016 and zoomed off with jessy on my lap…

My name is jason,19 years of age,am not tall and not short with wizkhalifa body,,am extremely fair in complexion with a deep dimples and pink lips…my mum is a fair woman and a trader popularly known allover the world,she died two years ago along side my 26years brother max,a very tall guy though handsome and a tech guru in a car accident,,I guessed I inherited that from him cause I was also given the nick j.guru(jason guru)..and my dad,,a choco skinned man with a little big tommy though little handsome,he is the richest in my area..oh jessy,,jessy is our last born which follows me..she is very beautiful that she is modelling for dad’s companies..I am the only one left to take care of her now beside dad..

Present

Later in the night,,,,I was in my room playing with jessy when a call landed on my infinix note 3 phone,,the ringtone (orobo by olamide) loudness almost tear the speaker..I checked the caller to see tina..this girl again..tina is the only daughter of my dad best friend..she is 17,fair skinned and of average height with big boobs and medium round ass..above all,she is beautiful..

Read full story here

https://storyteller.com.ng/2022/10/07/story-my-private-tutor-episode-1-17/

Come and collect your rose flowers b4 I do the unthinkable grin grin

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Relationship, She Finally Broke Up With Me. I'm injured / 26 Year Old Auntie Who Was Missing Found Dead / Funny Quotes I Saw At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.