Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,482 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) (6632 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Simps will never learn

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abizz:
All these ND1 students sef.
nd1 abi ss1?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by marlow1962(m): 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abizz:
All these ND1 students sef.
Hahaha bro u wicked o (very funny)
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Augla1: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
dontrulee:
Lolz.... Two Hot kids.
Boy, up your game. To get sexual with a girl is a process and it's very obvious you don't even know the process from your chat with your gf.

If you know your game very well, you can make any girl fall for you badly no matter her mood. Infact, it's when her mood is very bad that's she's susceptible the most. I wish I can teach you a few things but I don't have time

Abeg egbon, hold class we many wey need to master this game aswear
Imagine this one just allow one smally dey mess with him head ?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Demigod22: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
The way some people behave in their relationship sometimes is annoying. Are you guys enemies? Even girl I followed on Thursday came to my place today. Are you guys actually in love or it's a relationship of convenient? If she is my girlfriend, she must be Hot around me. Nonsense and Buhari.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
If I read this thread twice, my IQ will reduce
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
dontrulee:
Lolz.... Two Hot kids.
Boy, up your game. To get sexual with a girl is a process and it's very obvious you don't even know the process from your chat with your gf.

If you know your game very well, you can make any girl fall for you badly no matter her mood. Infact, it's when her mood is very bad that's she's susceptible the most. I wish I can teach you a few things but I don't have time

Una with girl matter
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
dazzlingd:
If I read this thread twice, my IQ will reduce

Wahala lol
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Demigod22:
The way some people behave in their relationship sometimes is annoying. Are you guys enemies? Even girl I followed on Thursday came to my place today. Are you guys actually in love or it's a relationship of convenient? If she is my girlfriend, she must be Hot around me. Nonsense and Buhari.

No he Girl I date
That one sef ma girlfriend?��
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2022
Augla1:

Abeg egbon, hold class we many wey need to master this game aswear
Imagine this one just allow one smally dey mess with him head ?

The girl na Werey I swear
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
nd1 abi ss1?

Na you be ss1 student na
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Simps will never learn

How can I unsimp myself ?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Hopeba:
This is not how to promote a song.

This page got more engagement than my music thread

Na wetin Una like be this
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
Zonefree:
The foolish girl is messing with your brain. The moment you requested to come over and she said it's late, it's expected you tell her goodnight and sleep. Don't allow these demons to be playing you like Ludo.

Omo I just vex the girl dey very stupid
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
DaInferno:
Make my relationship no reach where i go come nairaland d open thread. So help me God

This relationship don pass so
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2022
kelspinall:
you too seems to be in your early 20's seriously,this is childish convos,how will she not be hot with you but when you are absent she becomes hot,dude the truth is that you are a big turn off to her and she's catching cruise with you thats all i see in that convos.check yaself man,check ya character, attitude,neatness and lastly romantic way of handling and talking to her, you were babysitting her in that chat.. since she's Hot,is either she comes over or you do than prolonging the discussion..a gal used to invite me when she's alone in 2020 and whenever i said am coming i know she wants sex but she tells me on the phone that there will be no sex. all i do is say ok, but immediately am in the room with her, she's always the first to be naked and laying down waiting for me,gals play mindgames alot you need some intelligence to decode them..

Omo all this ontop Hot Girl

Abeg make I invest my time on better things Abeg

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
kollinz1234:
Don't call or chat her for as long as possible, put another girl's picture as your DP, start looking good and post pictures of u and another girl on a date on your WhatsApp status. She will begin to give you attention. Ignore all her chats and complaints and keep pressing her neck with more status and sweet pictures. She will pay u and unexpected visit. Don't start explaining yourself to her just start kissing her and knack the hell out of her.

I swear this makes sense
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Ofadaman(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don't bug yourself, she already cheated with someone and using this as a means to make you feel guilty for not been available when she was in the mood. She's playing you
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
It's hard to find Nija girls that knows the difference between I'm and am. undecided
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
Acadia07:
It's hard to find Nija girls that knows the difference between I'm and am. undecided

I’m telling u
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kelspinall(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
kyber:

Omo all this ontop Hot Girl
Abeg make I invest my time on better things Abeg
real TALK man
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:22am On Oct 09, 2022
All these kids on nairaland lol
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2022
Mercury12:
All these kids on nairaland lol

We plenty
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 12:48am On Oct 09, 2022
kelspinall:

real TALK man

I swear

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Mercury12(m): 12:51am On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

We plenty
lol Only your set of people o cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Harrykn: 1:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland romance
is really getting boring��
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2022
Harrykn:
Nairaland romance
is really getting boring��

Only to u
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Omo I just vex the girl dey very stupid
She just dey use u for cruise... she even said she might fûck her neighbour's boyfriend she's crushing on. U no see say na ludo u be like this?
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2022
Killbillz:

She just dey use u for cruise... she even said she might fûck her neighbour's boyfriend she's crushing on. U no see say na ludo u be like this?

I don wise up now o
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

How can I unsimp myself ?

https:///MenRedPill

Join the Redpill telegram group and take the Redpill
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

https:///MenRedPill

Join the Redpill telegram group and take the Redpill

Your moniker is hilarious grin
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
kyber:

Your moniker is hilarious grin

You wanna get nuked grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Mercy Saw Ike's Hard joystick, See Mercy's Reaction(Video) ) / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Is She Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.