Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,433 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) (6642 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 5:15am On Oct 10, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You wanna get nuked grin grin

Imagine
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 5:46am On Oct 10, 2022
kyber:
Imagine she telling me she drank too much and she is Hot,
She needs me this night, and wants me inside of her tonight.
Should I come over she said she doesn’t know
Can you come over she said she doesn’t know,that it’s late…
She said she might not be Hot Tomorrow that it’s this night she wants me..

So she now picked 11:00pm to tell me cause she we both won’t be able to meet, and once it’s the next day the urge is over and nothing for me

She’s not always Hot when with me buh when she gets home it’s the reverse and it’s always at odd ours ..
Now she said she will do it with her neighbors lol

I just got pissed and snubbed her last text till now i never chat am

Is she taunting me or what ?
Make Una help oo is she playing with me or taking me for a fool?
Why are girls like this?

You guys should help me !!

Fortunately the girl have given you all the clue you need to get her in the mood. But I won't say shit. This advice is only given to people that are married.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures) by kyber(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2022
Danisaint112:

Fortunately the girl have given you all the clue you need to get her in the mood. But I won't say shit. This advice is only given to people that are married.

The girl na craze

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Friends With Benefits / Nigerian Lady Exposes UNIPORT Lesbian Girl Who Is Sending Her Unclad Photos / 5.4 Ft Handsome Or 6 Ft Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.