Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) (61134 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by etrange: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
JuanDeDios:

You're lashing out. I hope everything is ok?

1. I did not say she's not hardworking - I asked a question and then put the company she runs (the scamming and no-so-well run Ikeja Electric) on the spotlight.
2. You don't know the position I occupy - being on NL proves or disproves nothing.

This was your comment:

"What makes Folake Soetan hardworking? Because she occupies a big position?"

You asked two rhetorical questions that undermine her hardwork. You obviously don't see how attaining the position of the CEO of such a company means she's hardworking. We're not kids, so don't play word games. You only brought in the so-called scamming just to oppose the idea that she's hardworking. What you failed to understand is that that does in anyway diminish her hardwork and ambitiousness.

I don't care about your position. She has her profile on the internet for all to see. The only profile of yours we know is your Nairaland profile which you not even very impressive. Being on NL may not prove anything, but your comment proves a lot. Nobody who understands what it takes attain such positions and the responsibilities that come with them would come out to ask "What makes Folake Soetan hardworking? Because she occupies a big position?"

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Bryan88(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
jogsman01:
Me sef fit toast the CEO. She damn pretty!

Oga Seun, where's the gift you're sharing for FTC?
i don’t think he shares gifts for FTCs o!!! Heard notin from him on my FTC o!!!
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Maybe my mother is not qualified for her current position.I assume.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by jogsman01(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Bryan88:
i don’t think he shares gifts for FTCs o!!! Heard notin from him on my FTC o!!!
haa! After having sleepless nights for FTC undecided
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by jogsman01(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
aestake:

Stella Obasanjo type!
will prefer that Turai Yaradua own if it's available
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by jogsman01(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2022
PROPHETmichael:

The earlier you learn how to differentiate makeup induced beauty from the real beauty, the better it will be for your unborn kids.
pls send me her unfiltered pic, hawk. Shebi na you geh eyes.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by lookingfly: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
jogsman01:

it's one thing to toast, it's another thing thing for her to accept
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by kelspinall(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
the guy/gal behind that handle is an idiot, big idiot,who is she that person no fit toast am... foolish talk
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by JuanDeDios: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2022
etrange:

This was your comment:

"What makes Folake Soetan hardworking? Because she occupies a big position?"

You asked two rhetorical questions that undermine her hardwork. You obviously don't see how attaining the position of the CEO of such a company means she's hardworking. We're not kids, so don't play word games. You only brought in the so-called scamming just to oppose the idea that she's hardworking. What you failed to understand is that that does in anyway diminish her hardwork and ambitiousness.

I don't care about your position. She has her profile on the internet for all to see. The only profile of yours we know is your Nairaland profile which you not even very impressive. Being on NL may not prove anything, but your comment proves a lot. Nobody who understands what it takes attain such positions and the responsibilities that come with them would come out to ask "What makes Folake Soetan hardworking? Because she occupies a big position?"
I admit red. It's true my question undermines her hard work. But blue shows you have very poor comprehension. An objective reader would see my anger is at Ikeja Electric and may ask me "wetin dem do you?" I don't know Soetan. I was being sarcastic towards because I have beef with the company she heads. IE scams people and if Soetan is its CEO, I don't rate her. That's my position - deal with it.

I wonder what NL profile you're talking about that is not impressive. People keep impressive profiles here?
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by bfn1: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
That’s what you get in a monopoly yet it’s meant to be customer service week. This generation thinks savagery and vawulence is the best path to achieving acclaim
The bolded is the sad reality of our present social media era.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Bryan88(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
M
jogsman01:
haa! After having sleepless nights for FTC undecided
ahswear.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by etrange: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2022
JuanDeDios:

I admit red. It's true my question undermines her hard work. But blue shows you have very poor comprehension. An objective reader would see my anger is at Ikeja Electric and may ask me "wetin dem do you?" I don't know Soetan. I was being sarcastic towards because I have beef with the company she heads. IE scams people and if Soetan is its CEO, I don't rate her. That's my position - deal with it.

I wonder what NL profile you're talking about that is not impressive. People keep impressive profiles here?

If you were this CEO, and you read that comment of yours, would you be like "oh no, he's got no issue with me, just the company"? Your issue is with the company, yet you quoted me when I called her hardworking just to let me know she isn't hardworking? Oga, biko, go and rest. If you had any professional achievement yourself, you wouldn't have undermined that lady's commitment to her career just because you don't like the company. Your inability to separate concerns is a proof of your lack of bureaucratic knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by jogsman01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
lookingfly:
it's one thing to toast, it's another thing thing for her to accept
let that be a gamble grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by JuanDeDios: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
etrange:

If you were this CEO, and you read that comment of yours, would you be like "oh no, he's got no issue with me, just the company"? Your issue is with the company, yet you quoted me when I called her hardworking just to let me know she isn't hardworking? Oga, biko, go and rest. If you had any professional achievement yourself, you wouldn't have undermined that lady's commitment to her career just because you don't like the company. Your inability to separate concerns is a proof of your lack of bureaucratic knowledge.
@red. Yes, why not? You have to know someone to have an issue with them. Separate concerns my foot. The company she leads does bad things - she's complicit. She's not leading it right - she's probably "working hard" at mismanagement or, at least, sanctioning bad corporate practices. grin I hope I've annoyed you enough for today. I guess she's your aunty or something. Pele.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Wwwq: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by TheOgaBoss: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
nokspos:
why are you being too serious , make nna dey catch fun small small for this country, the reply is good
but unprofessional for a social media account belonging to a corporate organization.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by aestake: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
jogsman01:
will prefer that Turai Yaradua own if it's available
grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by toneroforever(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Beauty and brain
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by lalalista: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
The handler is childish
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Spells(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2022
Stop lying...the real Twitter tweets is not having this reply
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by etrange: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2022
JuanDeDios:

@red. Yes, why not? You have to know someone to have an issue with them. Separate concerns my foot. The company she leads does bad things - she's complicit. She's not leading it right - she's probably "working hard" at mismanagement or, at least, sanctioning bad corporate practices. grin I hope I've annoyed you enough for today. I guess she's your aunty or something. Pele.

From "I didn't say she ain't hardworking" to "it's not her I have issues with" and now "she's complicit". When you see someone with no life achievements, it's easy to tell.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 12, 2022
She’s a regular girl, nothing special. It’s makeup and hair.

jogsman01:

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by JuanDeDios: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
etrange:

From "I didn't say she ain't hardworking" to "it's not her I have issues with" and now "she's complicit". When you see someone with no life achievements, it's easy to tell.
Someone with very poor comprehension skills is even easier. I've never had issues with your madam. Probably never will. But she's COMPLICIT if her company is ripping people off.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by hardbody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2022
jogsman01:
Thief embarassed

Some things are worth *thieving* jor grin grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Konquest: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Ikeja Electric "Shocks" man who tried to toast their CEO Folake Sotaen(sic) cheesy cheesy

SOETAN not Sotaen.

Mrs. Folake Soetan.

1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by etrange: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Someone with very poor comprehension skills is even easier. I've never had issues with your madam. Probably never will. But she's COMPLICIT if her company is ripping people off.

And with your excellent comprehension skills, you don't know that complicit or not has no bearing on whether she's hardworking or not? Keep showcasing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by JuanDeDios: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
etrange:

And with your excellent comprehension skills, you don't know that complicit or not has no bearing on whether she's hardworking or not? Keep showcasing your ignorance.
1. Complicit has no bearing of being hardworking - I already admitted that questioning her presumed hard work was an extension of my beef with IE, which she runs.
2. Being hard-working, which seems to mean so much to you, is not always a virtue - it can be positive or negative. That accountant that stole N90b in Abuja was hardworking. Very hardworking.
3. Being "hardworking" is not a given because you're in a high office - you can get simply placed there because your father or godfather owns the majority shares in the company.
4. Point 3 having been made, I'm in no position to say whether Soetan is hardworking or not. I merely questioned it as per point 3 and because of my beef with IE.

I know you still won't get it though. OK, Madam Soetan is hardworking. You can sleep well tonight.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by etrange: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
JuanDeDios:

1. Complicit has no bearing of being hardworking - I already admitted that questioning her presumed hard work was an extension of my beef with IE, which she runs.
2. Being hard-working, which seems to mean so much to you, is not always a virtue - it can be positive or negative. That accountant that stole N90b in Abuja was hardworking. Very hardworking.
3. Being "hardworking" is not a given because you're in a high office - you can get simply placed there because your father or godfather owns the majority shares in the company.
4. Point 3 having been made, I'm in no position to say whether Soetan is hardworking or not. I merely questioned it as per point 3 and because of my beef with IE.

I know you still won't get it though. OK, Madam Soetan is hardworking. You can sleep well tonight.

You are blabbing at this point. I never said she was a good or a bad person. I only said she was hardworking. I gave you a brief history of her academic/professional background. Even those placed by thier fathers in good schools and good work places still need to work hard to hold it together especially in public offices. Complicit or not, hardwork has nothing to do with morality. You can question her morality all you want, the fact is that you quickly quoting me to challenge her hardwork because, according to you, she's complicit is a goof especially for someone that claims to have excellent understanding skills. You goofed, all this to and fro is you being too proud to accept that. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hahhaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.