Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) (61130 Views)

Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by bonnyhope: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Wetin, make person no ask question again? He simply asked if the CEO is single smiley

Both teams are catching their fun
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by anonimi: 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
uvie66:
.... which achievement ? is there 24 hour electricity in Ikeja ? or any where in Lagos, a broken organization delivering quack service.

Unlike your own organisation that delivers excellent service to all your clients

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by kunleiky(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Yoruba chicks that answer Folake, Aderonke, Kikelomo, Adenike are always beautiful kiss
I tried my best to disagree with you.
But in the end I agree with you
You're a comrade with knowledge and understanding grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by spinna: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
This babe is electrifying

I am shocked by the Twitter response
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by blank(f): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
uvie66:
.... which achievement ? is there 24 hour electricity in Ikeja ? or any where in Lagos, a broken organization delivering quack service.

Is her company's work to produce 24hr light or to distribute whatever light is available?
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Acidosis(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
I no think say she qualifies for that position.Na sex for promotion she take climb this position.

Maybe your mother is not qualified for her current position. Don't assume nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
The banter was unnecessary, he should have been ingored
Banters can be a good thing most of the time. Considering the friendly atmosphere it creates, I say it is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by fman(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
michlins:

Everyone working hard to sound savage
I swear!!
Courtesy of the power of the social media
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Confirm4real(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Me sef dey ask on behalf of my Uncle...

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Acidosis(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
uvie66:

It is not her responsibility to give you 24 hour electricity. Talk to your government. More importantly, dont vote stup!D people and thieves in government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by ufuosman(m): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2022
Answer d man if she is single grin grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by elonmuskbaby: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Wetin, make person no ask question again? He simply asked if the CEO is single smiley
he's saying no pass your boundaries.pay your electricity bill and bounce
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by elonmuskbaby: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
LionTiger:
Your job is to provide electricity and not banters.
while the customers job is to pay and move on na all this kain trespassory behaviour dey always make una land in jail for UK

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by begoniaa: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
One bros now don taya to chop this woman.

The way you guys just brazenly come online to disrespect women and cap shit that just comes to your mind. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by elonmuskbaby: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
begoniaa:

The way you guys just brazenly come online to disrespect women and cap shit that just comes to your mind. undecided
how you wan take know their Mama no Train them if them no cap Shii

Many of them are suffering from emotional damage and Mummy issues

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by godofuck231: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tinubu babe , em wan play with dying man toy
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by elonmuskbaby: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
ufuosman:
Answer d man if she is single grin grin
what's his buisness about her marital status? undecided

The man asking sef don show say he no get character

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by zedegit: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Ikeja Electric "Shocks" man who tried to toast their CEO Folake Sotaen cheesy cheesy

The person behind Ikejaelectric is a lousy simp.

Always rushing to defend women from getting married and yet they won't shoot their shot.

Women are human beings and can be approached by any man who packages himself well. Forget social class.

Just visit her social hangouts and talk to her. Las las she say she's not interested but she won't kill you.

The rich and poor will die and be eaten by maggots, decay and turn dust.

Everybody should be humble.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by zedegit: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
No matter how posh a woman forms, a man go still hang her leg for oza room.

Ask Savage.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by zedegit: 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
jogsman01:
Me sef fit toast the CEO. She damn pretty!

She's presentable, pretty is overboard.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don see punchline!
grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Freshgrace4life(f): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
He dey ask am out as if he go dey faithful ,, mtcheeew..
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by zedegit: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
IbileIfe:

Beauty is more than a pretty face
Does she have a beautiful personality?
She is photogenic.
But is she hygienic?

Afonja and hygiene in one sentence
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by back2sender: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
michlins:
This reply no even make sense. Why not ignore or simply answer the question.

You don't even know the person who is asking the question

Why not say, I can not discuss the relationship status of our CEO, you can ask her yourself.

Simple and matured reply. Everyone working hard to sound savage
The response is to add humour while still politely answering the person, remember its a customer service week
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Moneyyman: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
"A society that teaches men that there are women beyond their reach should not complain when men make money and gather as many women as possible to let the society know that he's above their reach"

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Rilley(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
michlins:
This reply no even make sense. Why not ignore or simply answer the question.

You don't even know the person who is asking the question

Why not say, I can not discuss the relationship status of our CEO, you can ask her yourself.

Simple and matured reply. Everyone working hard to sound savage
Naija and cruise self. grin
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2022
robinso01:
I think Ikeja electric too was being sarcastic, with their use of "collect"

Yours is sound mind. Your head de there.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by tuzeriouz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
Cantonese:

"Unprofessional"?
"Unethical"
"Completely unnecessary"
"Worst customer service response"..

Those words sum up the attitude of the young man and not the Lady or IKESC. Why did he not ask a professional question?
It was unethical of him to leave the issues of his electricity and ask that yeye question. His question was completely unnecessary.

That should also teach many young fellows like that their lessons.

The questioner can't be identified with any of the quoted words! Both the questioner and the responder can't be on the same scale of comparison. While the former is arguably uninformed, Through re-orientation, training and experience, the responder is adequately informed to respond accordingly. Recall Ie isn't a personal Handle.
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Rilley(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Yoruba chicks that answer Folake, Aderonke, Kikelomo, Adenike are always beautiful kiss
You made me to remember my high school crush Adenike back then, that girl is an epitome of beauty and class. I still regret why I didn't profess my love to her back then. even with the greenlights she was giving me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by tyinfinity: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
She is beautiful and if she does not want to be toasted she should put on veil
Re: Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) by Olu1000: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
juman:
She might be single or divorcee.

She’s married with twin boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.