Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53116 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Uprightness100(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Hallelujah! To GOD be the Glory
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by stunnert(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
God is good
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by vastolord4(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Still under observation
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by bigdammyj: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Seen.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Hapinex01: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Chai
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by GogetterMD(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Because he barb hair and change cloth no mean say crase no still dey him head sha
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Ko Kin tan Lara were koma ku die die

I pray his healing is permanent
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Geekop: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2022
Great News!!!
God did it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Honchoslim16(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2022
I know that this sh¡t is a façade, I ain't gon' let 'em fool me
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Stopwomenabuse: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2022
In case anyone need a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact.

Send me a mail
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by davidodiba(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank you Jesus! Best news on Nairaland in a long while.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by monex(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2022
We seek supernatural explanation for things that can be explained by natural phenomena

Our gratitude to God is not restricted to the extraordinary miraculous things.

We should show gratitude to God even for things that can be explained/done by science and medicine. It is what our faith in God demands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Deeprooted:
90% of Nigerians are currently mad but won't realize it till APC hands over power.

You mean that their madness will manifest when another party takes over? How many will that 90% be in your family?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by BigYash: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Wow! Thank Jah for his life

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by OVIHINNO(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him
Lollllll
I was looking out for this comment.
Thought I was the only one who noticed that
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by RPG2020(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
God1000:
Hmm, click like if you are in support of faith healing.

And share if you think it's a hoax

I know we have a lot of true believers and atheists here

It's a hoax.. now what?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
No offense, asides sanity, I prefer his mad hairstyle
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Chinny024(f): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
I praise and exalt Almighty God ooooo
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Llight101(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
.....So that the works of God will be made manifest.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
I pray for this kind of miracle in lives of

OSU ALUSI IPOB JEW PIGS

OBÎDIOTS

and

FOOL ANI FOOLS CAUSING MAYHEM IN THIS COUNTRY.

((Aameen))

They are telling you Christians are where God is and His love and truth. You are still shouting aameen? You don't love yourself.

God's cure on your own madness and all those your brothers in Nsukka north.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Mandate2023: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Glory be to God
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by twilliamx(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Why the guy Kan resemble beautiful nubia this

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2022
Sleekcode:
He actually looked younger as a mad man.

Madness looks good on him

We’re in tandem on this cheesy
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by muykem: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

grin grin cheesy
Why is that none has accidentally heal in your shrine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by benjaminlawson(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2022
As many that are looking for this type of miracle in your life or family, just come to Jesus, submit your life to Him and you will see miracles greater than this, because what Jesus cannot do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by arimusg: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
God is Great
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by BePrepared: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

grin grin cheesy

The lame accidentally walked
The blind accidentally see

No problem, as long as Jesus is glorified
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Rebuke: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Nijagogetsense:

grin grin cheesy

Just like Nebuchadnezzar, some of yhu deserve to go into the wild, walking upon yhur two hands, naked under the sun and rain, eating grasses to actually admit the sovereignty of GOD Most High.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by MadamOk(f): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
Thank God for his life

What God can not do does not exist

1 Like

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Ganjafama(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2022
You cannot completely cure a mad man in Nigeria because the harsh economy and the brutality of the average man is capable of make a sane man go crazy. Just observe and see the way people talk to themselves while walking on the road.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by GENES11S: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2022
Bvda9h:
..Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

grin grin grin
A yahoo boy that is using Gmail for his business grin grin grin

Beta go learn handwork make hunger no kill you.
Don't be decieved, your so called yahoo yahoo role models are actually Kidnapers and armed robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Question: Did Jesus Read The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.