Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara (53125 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Lizzy, Transformed By Pastor Tony Rapu: Before And After Photos / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Otunbakayce: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
allanphash7:
Scam alert

And you expect me to believe this as Fuvck?
I witnessed a popular mad woman regain her sanity while I was a teenager. I saw it happen and I won't forget it. So yes this can be as real as it is.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Ferrous(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
dazzlingd:
News for low IQ people

You with high IQ, what are your inventions?
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by dazzlingd(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ferrous:

You with high IQ, what are your inventions?

Responding to you can reduce my IQ
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Wwwq: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Really
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by mabea: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Jim
worksmart:
What point are you trying to make ? Are you saying that every dirty, homeless and penniless person must be mad?
My point is that a man was mad and Jesus healed him. So you should return all glory back to Jesus and looking excuses.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Babinski: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
1 out of 1 million cases. But science has been making waves since time immemorial. If a mad person "accidentally" got cured in church, the media will be abuzz by the news. Church business indeed!

To cap it all, I wish him well wink

grin grin cheesy

Science does not believe in inexplicable accidents. If the mad man is indeed cured, then it is a miracle and not an accident and you need to acknowledge that.
Re: Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara by Ferrous(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2022
dazzlingd:

Responding to you can reduce my IQ

With your high IQ here on nairaland? Mtcheeew!
We only know Albert Einstein, who are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.