Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? (2895 Views)

Is It That Hard For Someone To Have A Girl Friend In Nigeria / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / SECRETS PLAYERS USE TO GET GIRLS YOU CAN NEVER DATE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is it really true that Proud ladies that form tough, and always play hard-to-get , possess the BIGGEST MUMU Button

drop your comments...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by indiraserv: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
i believe so,all that gra gra is like the thorns of a rose

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
indiraserv:
yea ....they keep saying ' i don't give a fvck' when they actually do undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by okotv(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Every female has a soft heart. The issue why a lot if them act up is either because of past experiences, societal demands or simply self-esteem issues.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
okotv:
Every female has a soft heart. The issue why a lot if them act up is either because of past experiences, societal demands or simply self-esteem issues.
you have a point undecided
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
It's a lie.
They act tough because they ARE tough. Haven't you heard?
A person's behaviour is the screen by which we watch the workings of his heart. Softhearted ladies are fun and jovial. Being stuckup and arrogant makes them feel sad and depressed and unless they would rather suffer in this manner, I don't see why they would try to pretend. Eh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by IamLEGEND1: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
and the worst part is

GUYS DON WISE-UP,

#BadtGuysDontDoStuckUpBìtchesAnymore
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by MrTeymee(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2015
This thread is quite irrelevant if u ask me

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:
nobody asked you!!
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by tpiadotcom: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

true that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by sarmiie(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Most of it is insecurity hidden under a front of superiority complex.

That said, there are some men/ladies who truly don't take sh!t from anyone (except their family).
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by MrTeymee(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
nobody asked you!!

Whatever niccur undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by ivyT(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2015
indiraserv:

Not all my dear..
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
It's a lie.
They act tough because they ARE tough. Haven't you heard?
A person's behaviour is the screen by which we watch the workings of his heart. Softhearted ladies are fun and jovial. Being stuckup and arrogant makes them feel sad and depressed and unless they would rather suffer in this manner, I don't see why they would try to pretend. Eh?
u have point sha...undecided
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
sarmiie:
Most of it is insecurity hidden under a front of superiority complex.

That said, there are some men/ladies who truly don't take sh!t from anyone (except their family).
you are on point....i can't agree more

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Behira(f): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Tomfrench:
nobody asked you!!
I asked him angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by stuff46(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Adeh39 come hear, i say you get answers to give for hia
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by MzCorleone(f): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
*when a dudu girl go bleach/ she no de hear wetin pastor de preach.
Kilode ti ehin bora (2x)*
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by 2dice(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
MzCorleone:
*when a dudu girl go bleach/
she no de hear wetin pastor de preach.

Kilode ti ehin bora (2x)*
is it your konsign?
Abeggi amebo grin
Let Dem Bleach... I love seeing Girls Brighter than their Future grin tongue
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
yea, op I think girls do that alot when they feel insecure

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by MzCorleone(f): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
2dice:
is it your konsign? Abeggi amebo grin Let Dem Bleach... I love seeing Girls Brighter than their Future grin tongue
tongue
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by 2dice(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Chidonc(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2015
okotv:

one litre of origin for you my brother.
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Yes it is true & there are reasons for it. The "mumu button" you're referring to, is actually somebody's good natured side & the fact that some people see it as being mumu, is exactly why they act tough initially, to avoid being taken advantage of. Some good natured people can't help but build up walls higher than the wall of China to protect themselves from the predators that prey on somebody's good side- thinking that somebody is a fool for loving them & for being genuinely caring, etc. I believe that most people actually deserve all the abrasive & caustic behaviour because when someone is good then that equates to mumu to most people. Like, seriously?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Yes it is true & there are reasons for it. The "mumu button" you're referring to, is actually somebody's good natured side & the fact that some people see it as being mumu, is exactly why they act tough initially, to avoid being taken advantage of. Some good natured people can't help but build up walls higher than the wall of China to protect themselves from the predators that prey on somebody's good side- thinking that somebody is a fool for loving them & for being genuinely caring, etc. I believe that most people actually deserve all the abrasive & caustic behaviour because when someone is good then than equates to mumu to most people. Like, seriously?
with this sensible post.. You never even get 1 like?? undecided who did you offend?
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2015
shiizzy:
with this sensible post.. You never even get 1 like?? undecided who did you offend?

Hahaha. No one. Good morning smiley
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
I drop my comment
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Elcapito:
I drop my comment
well done

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by cornoil(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Girls matter, na wa oooo. Is girls really the best form of enjoyment for mankind?
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. No one. Good morning smiley
morning to you too
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
stuff46:
Adeh39 come hear, i say you get answers to give for hia

No comments tongue
Re: Why Is It That "Hard-to-Get" Girls, Get Played The Most ? by komzyb(f): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
What's this MUMU botton,you are referring to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister Is Married To A Homosexual / Ladies: How Would You Cope With A Game Freak Partner / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.