Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win (35037 Views)

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians / NNPP Offers Obi Vice Presidential Ticket - The Nation / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by AliyuMahdi9: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Medalb: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Obi cannot win,this race is between APC and PDP, possibility of ATIKU and TINUBU winning is 80% but OBI is 30% but his mumu people will not accept they only bark up and down like lost dog, funny people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by duro4chang(m): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Before nkor. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by duality(m): 6:08am On Oct 12, 2022
He's simply those who wanted power to remain in the north. All these stories is just a lie.

God has a way of removing the wrong people from the Obidient project because it's God's project.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Buksaylor: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2022
Trenupdate:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/11/i-declined-to-be-obis-vice-president-because-he-cannot-win-shagari/

So disgraceful,your father must be turning around in his grave thinking that he could close your mouth from spilling these things that would expose your stupidity to the world...that is how you disgraced him at water resources.

3 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Emmexk01: 6:17am On Oct 12, 2022
Your thought though ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Aguiyimba(m): 6:18am On Oct 12, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Skty: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2022
I have a dream that one day one can win Nigeria's elections no matter your tribe or religion or the village you are from.

I have a dream that one day Nigerians will use competence as a yardstick to win election not tribe..I have a dream....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by maasoap(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi will surprise all of you.
After results declaration.
The caption will be like.
Peter Obi emerges as presidential winner against all old.

That can only happen in one place: in your dream. grin grin grin
Too much Nollywood movies
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by rickyrex(m): 6:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Trenupdate:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/10/11/i-declined-to-be-obis-vice-president-because-he-cannot-win-shagari/
same way i told them on NTA this morning that android atiku and tinubu can't win

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Zorn: 6:25am On Oct 12, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Who doesn't know that Peter Pandora Obituary is a failure?
If I were you I will cash out from gullible Ndi mkpurummiri addicts like Datti
Every body knows your obituary will be announced soon , you will die a painful death.

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by sinola(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2022
Wallai, if Labour Party had used this bigot as their vice presidential candidate, it would have been a mess, a very fruitless venture!

Thank God he did not even accept the offer. Datti Yusuf is a better guy than this nuisance.Very learned gentleman!

One thing I'm happy is that Labour Party has given us a credible pathway, it is now left for us to choose between going forward or backward, success or failure, good or bad....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Skty: 6:37am On Oct 12, 2022
Akponmfet:
SMART MAN.
NO NEED TO WASTE YOUR TIME, ONLY IPOB FOOLS BELIEVE THAT AN IPOB CANDIDATE CAN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
THE PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL. grin grin grin
ASK THEM WHERE THE VOTES WILL COME FROM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU KANO,LAGOS,RIVERS,EDO, AKWA IBOM AND BORNO grin grin grin

President of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by odimbannamdi(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Acidosis:

So the sane ones should continue to demand good governance while ediots continue to drag us back?? grin

If Obi does not win, nobody will demand any good governance from anybody. grin We will all bear the consequences of having a sick, immobile, and absentee push and start kleptomaniac who would spend his time padding his health status and avoiding national discourse and issues.

I agree
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by abalog: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Empty barrel! Empty barrel!! Agba ofifo!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Ameduedwin: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Who knows you before?
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by rexchazy(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Salvador1:
One region cannot produce president know this and know peace
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by rexchazy(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2022
One region cannot win president ask Buhari
BossGerald:
Why are you crying now Mr shagari?? undecided

You had to go and cry on the national TV, just to tell us how you missed an unimportant opportunity...how did that sound to you??

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by johnbd: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2022
grin

Fear of obi is the beginning of wisdom.

His eyes don clear.

5 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by brainhgeek(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2022
I can now see that you have become the vice president Mr Shagari

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Ubanz: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Weldone Mr god.
When shagari ur kinsman won elections in 1997, who Sabi am?
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by alimiadedayo1: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Not parochial and bigoted indeed. But he deleted his tweets about Deborah immediately his shariah urchins called for his head??

Man deleted his tweets and never made mention of Deborah anywhere else. I'm not stup!d, man. And yes, Nigeria belongs to us that's why Peter Obi, a South-eastern candidate, seems like a better choice this time.
stop disguising that you hate him because of the issue of tweet your hatred for him begins because of entitlement mentality that Peter obi deserves the ticket.. has your obi condemn the killings in Anambra and the Igbos killing young ibo youth? and Atiku tweets is of no importance and cannot revive the child back to life and why are you more concern about Atiku as of that time Peter obi, Osinbajo, tinubu and Buhari never said anything about it but you are more focus on Atiku because he is the major northern candidate against all odds
whether you like it or not the battle line is between Atiku and tinubu and if you spoil and split Atiku votes in south east it is in favour of tinubu and you guys will still suffer in the hands of apc again..
political game is not by hatred or fighting but a very discrete calculation and calculations

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Achizzy7: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Like fr obi

share fr atiku

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by alimiadedayo1: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2022
rexchazy:
One region cannot produce president know this and know peace
those stupid kids do not know politics their eyes will be clear in 2023
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by dreadsbee: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Are you God?

Wait and see it come to pass that Obi becomes our next Naija president

2 Likes

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by tyinfinity: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2022
Peter obituary Pandora a failure in university can never be Nigeria president. A notorious UNN cultist and also a dullard with pass degree from common philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by benqo01(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2022
LegendHero:
This man get sense pass all the Obitiary kids.

He knows Peter Pandora can never be elected president, so instead of wasting his time and barking around in frustration, he declined to save his mental health.

Very sensible man.

The both of you lack vision
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by tolexy007(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2022
Weather Obi can win or Not,me and my family will give him our vote 100%.
I want is the presidency must come to the South

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by beejay85: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Well, Peter Obi is definitely not a perfect candidate but, based on the available options, he's a better choice.

I can't deal with another absentee old man. Buhari's situation already gave me PTSD. I remember how Nigerians had to beg and cry like babies just to have their president speak to them during a global pandemic. Ah grin grin May Devil not curse us with short memory.

As for Atiku, my conscience won't allow me vote another Hausa Fulani man after 8 years of Buhari. Many PDP politicians have also shown the height of desperation. They're desperate and hungry.

A third force just seems like the best way to change and put a permanent stop to the old order.

If you know the strongest candidate from the South is BAT...
Any vote cast for PO is a vote in favour of the North ( Atiku)
Another 8 years rule for the North u despised loading grin
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by nakaman: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
that doesn't win election in this Zoo
y y'all hoping on rigging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Won’t Forgive Buhari – Some South West Leaders Endorse Jonathan / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / Wike Paid ₦360 Million Bribe To Rig Elections In 2016, ₦114 Million Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.