Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win (35075 Views)

Buba Galadima: Those Asking Kwankwaso To Be Peter Obi’s Vice Are Not Politicians / NNPP Offers Obi Vice Presidential Ticket - The Nation / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by nzubegod: 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Akponmfet:
SMART MAN.
NO NEED TO WASTE YOUR TIME, ONLY IPOB FOOLS BELIEVE THAT AN IPOB CANDIDATE CAN BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
THE PEOPLE ARE DELUSIONAL. grin grin grin
ASK THEM WHERE THE VOTES WILL COME FROM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU KANO,LAGOS,RIVERS,EDO, AKWA IBOM AND BORNO grin grin grin

You are just a wood pecker. That's all you are.
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by alimiadedayo1: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Simple question. Why did he delete his tweets?
go and ask his aides I am not his aide
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by alimiadedayo1: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Acidosis:

Simple question. Why did he delete his tweets?
and the question I would ask you is that will the tweet bring back the girl killed by the mob? if you cannot answer this then you ave hatred in you against him
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
I bet you regret declining now, co's OBi will win, Obi has taken over, See lamentation. grin
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by storm001(m): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
Zoning is purely a party affair, but it was constitutional during 2015

We are now wiser oga fulani
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Acidosis(m): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

and the question I would ask you is that will the tweet bring back the girl killed by the mob? if you cannot answer this then you ave hatred in you against him

My interest is not to bring back the dead.
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by EDOLUWA: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria cannot be great Until we look beyond religion and tribalism.

Let's Vote without these two killing factors bcoz as at now a lot of obi followers are Igbos while Tinubu followers are Yorubas and Hausas had always follow their own.

Tribalism and Religious sentiment dey kill us
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by haslaw(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Salvador1:
Obi will surprise all of you.
After results declaration.
The caption will be like.
Peter Obi emerges as presidential winner against all old.

On twitter
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Tonnierichy(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2022
manmade:
so you rightly known that obi and his supporters stand for good governance and yet you guys preferred a plate of agbado and cassava porrage to good governance?

You are not intelligent
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by Tonnierichy(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2022
APCnaPDP:

I can never support APC especially with Tinubu as the candidate. What my side of the country is facing at the moment cannot be solved by Tinubu and Obi won’t have the confidence to solve it either. This is one reason why Atiku is my own choice. I appreciate what Obi is doing and I hardly criticise him.
You are either confused or just left a psychiatric home.
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by manmade(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I am not intelligent
noted !
Re: Mukhtar Shagari: I Declined Being Obi's Vice President Because He Cannot Win by manmade(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Mysterious Snake Forced Ogun Judge To Release Detained Journalists / PHOTOS: Fayose Writes EFCC Again / Rhodes-Vivour Reacts To Alleged Plot To Intimidate Voters With Oro Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.