Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) (7185 Views)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Lvgirl: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Join me celebrate nairalanders as I add another year to my life, God has been so faithful. Happy birthday to me!! (Not a fan of birthday photo shoot. This are just random pictures of yours truly) smiley cheesy

Chioma God bless you. I am conducting an experimental on the correlation between lips and labia. You fit in very well.
Can you please contribute Ur quota ?

Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Masterclass32: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2022
Happy birthday to you.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Happy birthday to u
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Chioma God bless you. I am conducting an experimental on the correlation between lips and labia . You fit in very well.

Happy birthday
Haa na wah oo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

ok we forrgive u...can u please shange yor color to lightskin by nest week Monday so u can be toasted? cheesy
Change which skin? Abi u dey jones?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
Change which skin? Abi u dey jones?

she need to bleach to lighskin bro...or can u date person like her? seroooisly? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by benqo01(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Join me celebrate nairalanders as I add another year to my life, God has been so faithful. Happy birthday to me!! (Not a fan of birthday photo shoot. This are just random pictures of yours truly) smiley cheesy

Why re u the only one in that photo?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

she need to bleach to lighskin bro...or can u date person like her? seroooisly? undecided
Yes. E be like say u be Bleacher.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Reex12(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
stamapro:
Many more, next one na with ur hubby u go celebrate am
she tell u say she dey find husband
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Reex12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

guys loves BBW in this place...so why are u skinnnny & why aint u lighskin?....(no ofeinse) angry
no we don't Pls don't speak for us with such disgusting fetish, and we love brown skin, it's beautiful, I stay in the USA so I know

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Reex12:
no we don't Pls don't speak for us with such disgusting fetish, and we love brown skin, it's beautiful, I stay in the USA so I know

huh? OP that look like skinny moskito mixed with letter i?
.cant u see she dont gots yansh or booobsi?..bro u muss me white. all mens prefa BBW (big beautifull women ) with big yansh and heavy side yansh with big lip & they were mini sket..thats wot we like. U definatlely aint blaick.
u must be white..truss me!!(No ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:

helo.did i mention am from london juss in case u ask?....anyways can i quickly get yor nomba again please? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by adebambo13d: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thanks hunThanks hun...
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
adebambo13d:
Thanks hunThanks hun...

who and u hunning sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by virginprincess(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

helo.did i mention am from london juss in case u ask?....anyways can i quickly get yor nomba again please? smiley
You drop your own number,i want to see that moronic face of yours.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by yommyoke: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Happy birthday sister, your days are blessed and prospered.

I so much admire the love shown here, I wish love can continue to lead.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Reex12(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

huh? OP that look like skinny moskito mixed with letter i?
.cant u see she dont gots yansh or booobsi?..bro u muss me white. all mens prefa BBW (big beautifull women ) with big yansh and heavy side yansh with big lip & they were mini sket..thats wot we like. U definatlely aint blaick.
u must be white..truss me!!(No ofeinse) angry
oh i see what you mean now,yes we love em thick grin but not bbw
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Reex12:
oh i see what you mean now,yes we love em thick grin but not bbw

huh? u dont like big heavy duty yansh with side yansh plus thick thigh & tick lips?.....are u a brother? bro are u not black? (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Happy birthday ma. Beautiful damsel. Can I know your age.??
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Happy birthday Asa
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by HolyMan12: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
You no go bad to fvck oh! kiss kiss kiss

I am all yours for your birthday sex kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by MrDebonair: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
@Chioma4eva. Happy Birthday. Wishing you the best of everything in Life.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Hypnotise: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Happy birthday baby girl. So how old are you today?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Happy birthday!
Wish you a whole bunch of Life,prosperity and good vibes!
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by AduroSA(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
Happy Birthday
More YEARS to your Life
More LIFE to your YEARS
Cheers
Where is the parry@
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hypnotise:

Happy birthday baby girl. So how old are you today?

cant u see she under age? r u r kelly? do u under stand u comiting a crime & u can be jail for peterfile? u like young things?(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by TundeTunapa(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2022
Birthday blessings Chioma
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
stamapro:
Many more, next one na with ur hubby u go celebrate am
Amen oo.. Thanks alot dear smiley

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Lvgirl:

Chioma God bless you. I am conducting an experimental on the correlation between lips and labia. You fit in very well.

Happy birthday
I don't understand. Thanks alot
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by rickleye: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Damn! You are drop dead gorgeous.
Happy birthday to you .
Can I take you out for dinner just the two of us ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Happy birthday ma. Beautiful damsel. Can I know your age.??
thanks alot. I'm in my early twenties grin wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed For Having Sex With Thug Wife ( Graphic) / How To Show A Woman That You Care / I Need A Wife Abeg O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.