Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) (7157 Views)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by blacksam01: 12:16pm On May 16, 2023
Chioma4eva:
I guess you quoted the wrong person, but thanks anyway wink

chioma u fine abeg...happy birthday dear....wish ur shakara days don finish u for com marry me.......
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by honorik(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2023
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by TheBTCinvestor: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Join me celebrate nairalanders as I add another year to my life, God has been so faithful. Happy birthday to me!! (Not a fan of birthday photo shoot. This are just random pictures of yours truly) smiley cheesy

Ur fine can I dm u
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur fine can I dm u
Thanks for the compliment. No you can't dm me. Let's chat here if you have anything to say please. No offense....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by TheBTCinvestor: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Thanks for the compliment. No you can't dm me. Let's chat here if you have anything to say please. No offense....

I want to contact u. Can u come to ph lemme host u
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hbd; thumbs up. Ever lived in cross river? you looked like one of my school girlfriend there.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

I want to contact u. Can u come to ph lemme host u
I'm not interested please.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rathoreng:
Hbd; thumbs up. Ever lived in cross ever? you looked like one of my school girlfriend there.
Lol thanks dear. I've never lived there just brief visitation for few days. Oh really? Good for ya wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Lol thanks dear. I've never lived there just brief visitation for few days. Oh really? Good for ya wink

Yeah her name was Sofia, she usually use to joke me up calling me fulani looking man all the times, my mom also did get to know her at that time.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
Rathoreng:

Yeah her name was Sofia, she usually use to joke me up calling me fulani looking man all the times, my mom also did get to know her at that time.
Wow interesting. Any idea where she is now?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chioma4eva:

Ahhm, she’s in Canada right now, they left with her mom during Buhari regime, that’s to say immediately after her service in Ph, sha I missed those days,Hh
But Ahhm @chioma, or by any conscience you’re related to her? , Hh, just questioning, I realized you’re making inquiries about her.
Though at that time, her mom use to gist about her being a perfect match with me, but that time I just joked passed.Hh
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Chioma4eva:

They’re still there, till to date.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Rathoreng:

Ahhm, she’s in Canada right now, they left with her mom during Buhari regime, that’s to say immediately after her service in Ph, sha I missed those days,Hh
But Ahhm @chioma, or by any conscience you’re related to her? , Hh, just questioning, I realized you’re making inquiries about her.
Though at that time, her mom use to gist about her being a perfect match with me, but that time I just joked passed.Hh
LoL 😂😂 maybe she isn't the one for you. No I have no idea who she is. But i have some female relatives named Sophia sha but it can't be her cos they are way older lol

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Rathoreng:

They’re still there, till to date.
Nice
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Join me celebrate nairalanders as I add another year to my life, God has been so faithful. Happy birthday to me!! (Not a fan of birthday photo shoot. This are just random pictures of yours truly) smiley cheesy

Chioma happy bornday to you, pleasant places will come your way in good health... How old are you?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Chioma happy bornday to you, pleasant places will come your way in good health... How old are you?
Thanks dear and amen to your prayers but it's critically belated. I created this thread since last year. My next birthday is in 3 months time lol cheesy cheesy... About my age, I'm twenty something cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Thanks dear and amen to your prayers but it's critically belated. I created this thread since last year. My next birthday is in 3 months time lol cheesy cheesy... About my age, I'm twenty something cheesy grin

Really?

My bad, didn't look at the date then, anyways belated bornday to ya!

I guess 29yrs, since you left me to guess grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dshocker:

Really?

My bad, didn't look at the date then, anyways belated bornday to ya!

I guess 29yrs, since you left me to guess grin
Yep. Thanks alot.

Early twenties Jare grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chioma4eva:
LoL 😂😂 maybe she isn't the one for you. No I have no idea who she is. But i have some female relatives named Sophia sha but it can't be her cos they are way older lol

Then are you ?😃 😉. As for her Dm me I’ll send you her pics privately, nl and my subconcious mind is giving me goosebumps that you might know the lady I’m talking about.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rathoreng:

Then are you ?😃 😉. As for her Dm me I’ll send you her pics privately, nl and my subconcious mind is giving me goosebumps that you might know the lady I’m talking about.
Lol okay will DM u later. Just saw your latest thread. What a beauty she is smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Rathoreng(m): 12:43am On Jul 07, 2023
Chioma4eva:
Lol okay will DM u later. Just saw your latest thread. What a beauty she is smiley

Hh, Thanks for the compliment,but you appear to be charming in your clothes compared to my sis 😄 Have a Good Friday and night anyways.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by honorik(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva:
happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Lvgirl: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2023
Chioma4eva:

Na this kind girl I dey like Bleep
Very beautiful
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Lanmonfishery(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Happy birthday
Omoh u fine no b small
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!! (pictures) by Chioma4eva(f): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2023
Rathoreng:

Hh, Thanks for the compliment,but you appear to be charming in your clothes compared to my sis 😄 Have a Good Friday and night anyways.
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Kind Of Girl Most Men Wish For / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Fail To Keep This S3x Promise (pic) / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.